Feeling Better + Love Letters?

Variety Love

Chapter 23: Feeling Better + Love Letters?

Yuri's Point of View

It was never easy for myself to recover, it was hard. I still get dark thoughts and nightmares in the past two weeks, but if it weren't for Sungyeol, I'm feeling better by each day. Also, filming was difficult too. While recording, I still had a black eye (not worse; it was still there), the stylist had to try her hardest to replicate the black eye on the other as makeup. 

Every night, Sungyeol would come up and visit me, either with a bucket of ice cream or two blankets with him. I really have to thank him for understanding and taking care of me while I go through too much. The others do tend to comfort me and care for me, but Sungyeol's care and comfort makes me feel more healed and relaxed. My family visited a while ago; they would have done millions of visits, but something came up that I don't know about. 

I had dreams lately. No dark dreams that turn into worse nightmares, but dreams that tell me options, options and more options. It's like I'm choosing on what's based on my true destiny. Who am I going to love, and other nonchalant things. But, should I really believe that? 

“Psst, Yuri-shi,” A voice muffled through my door. “It's me, Kwangmin.” 

“Come in.” I crooned while getting myself up from the bed. 

The door opened as Kwangmin walked in with a tray of delicious food. He carefully places the tray on the table and sat on the end of my bed. “How are you feeling?” He asked. 

“I feel alright.” I replied with a small smile on my face.

“You been through a lot, no joke.” He added. I had to agree by nodding my head. 

“It's like you keep eating the same thing over and over again and drinking the same stuff.” He says.

“What?” 

“Nothing..” Kwangmin shook his head  as he grabbed a piece of bread from the plate. “Eat something. You been sleeping for two days again.” 

Taking the bread and gobbled on it, I gulped down the bread after ten seconds passed. “Anyway,” I started. “How are the others?”

“Doing well, they aren't busy as usual. We're just filming the 5th last episode.” He replied. “Youngmin hyung's being all cheesy again to Version 7.0, Woohyun Hyung's motorcycle almost broke and Myungsoo has been writing love letters.” 

“That's interesting– Wait pardon?” I asked. 

Kwangmin sighed. “Youngmin hyung's been cheesy, Woohyun Hyung's motorcycle almost broke and -” 

“No, why is Myungsoo Oppa writing love letters?” I asked, somewhat flustered. “Is it for the fans?”

Kwangmin shrugged cluelessly. “I personally have no clue. But once, I saw your name on a letter he wrote.” 

I gagged. “My name?”

He nodded in response. 

“It might be for Yuri from SNSD,” I guessed. “She has the same name as me. Not surname, name.” 

“There's a Yuri in SNSD?”

“Gosh Kwangmin you said something that Taeyeon or Tiffany being your ideal type. And both are from SNSD, pabo.” 

“Dongwoo hyung was right, I'm so slow..” 

Well no duh you are, is what I wanted to say to him. But all that came out was, “Have you asked why he's writing love letters?” 

“I did a few times but he just said he's trying to improve his writing.” Kwangmin answered nonchalantly. “I think he's lying.”

“Are you sure he didn't say anything about writing it to a girl he possibly likes?” 

“He didn't say about a girl. If he was writing it to a girl then he wouldn't say anything.”

“You do make a point.” 

I took out a sip from the glass filled with juice and placed back down. “L is quite something. So let's forget about it and go back to wherever you guys are filming.” 

Kwangmin nodded, but did a double take. “Wait— you want to film!?” 

I gave a stare at the cousin. “Why? You have a problem with that?”

“No, but aren't you still sick?”

“Look, I'm feeling way better than what happened to me two and a half weeks ago. And come on, we're almost finished the variety show anyway. So, let's make the best of it, okay?” I smiled. 

Kwangmin smiled at me as we left my room and went wherever he and the idols were filming.
 


A/N: OMONA! Had this writer's block for almost a month and managed to update the story -le sighs- I am going to say though there are only five-six chapters left to this story =A= This story was fun to write tbh. The remaining couple chapters left will just continue on and on until you find out who Yuri chooses and what is going to happen after the craziness in the story occured. (There will be an Epilogue)

I had to make it short sowwy~ I had no choice instead being on forever writer's block. #foreverwritersblock 

oh well, readers. 

 (goodness xiumin stop. [bias wrecker + i want him as my older brother])

Well, see ya later, reader-nims!