Located

Variety Love

 

//In the House- two days later, 3:12am//

 

I can't sleep. I've been sleepless for the past two nights. Just of Yuri. It's all of that. The night grew more dark as the hours pass slowly with grieve. Just this, may be all a dream. Just this isn't a dream. This is all real. I slowly slipped out of the room, with the twins sleeping peacefully and headed to the staircase, taking a seat on the stairs. I ran my fingers over my hair while taking a small yawn. I carefully rubbed my eyes and blinked. I want her back. I miss her.

 

"You still awake, Jeongmin?" A voice woke me up, sort of. The voice belonged to Daehyun, one of Tekko's members. 

 

"Yeah…" I said in a low voice. "Been so sleepless since we found out about Yuri…" I sighed, and ruffled my hair. 

 

"So this is about Yuri-ssi, huh?" He questioned while he took a seat next to me. I gave a tiring nod, replying to his question. "You really miss her, do you?"

 

"I have a liking in her.." I spoke, my dry lips. 

 

"That explains it. Daehyun let out a soft sigh. "Don't worry about her too much. She can handle herself pretty well, even though she's… controlled right now." 

 

"What makes you say that?" I asked lowly. 

 

"Before, her father would make her do martial arts since she was three. Tae Kwon Do, Karate, Judo, and mixed martial arts. Yuri has been doing that for almost ten years, until an accident made her stop doing martial arts. I'm not quite sure what happened to her, but it does explain why she's been so good carrying heavy loads and can flip a man that's twice her weight. She still has the martial arts in her blood, but she needs time to recover all of that." Daehyun told me about how strong Yuri is. "She isn't any ordinary maknae. Yuri may be tough, but she's still the girl that everyone loves- sweet, caring, kind, open up… It's nice to see that she has people at her back." 

 

"What do you mean by the last sentence?" 

 

"It's a long story… Anyway, what made you like her in the first place?"

 

"When I met Yuri two weeks after our debut, something strange started to come over me: I started to dress nicely whenever she visits, I gave her gifts on White Day, I even once took care of her when her family went out. I didn't know exactly why until I asked her dad about the whole thing. He told me that I've taken an interest in her. I denied the fact that I did, but after the day I kissed her, I admitted that I like her." I explained my story of Yuri. 

 

"Confessed, yet?"

 

"No, not yet…" 

 

"Well, I better get going to sleep. Try to catch some dreams, okay?" Daehyun patted my back and left me on the staircase thinking all alone about Yuri. 

 

//As the long hours pass by, a mysterious, small box was left on the front porch of the House. No one has found the box until a staff member came to the front and saw the box. He brought it to the main hall and opened it. A loud yell echoed the house, waking everyone up.//

 

 

Sungyeol's POV

 

[a/n: italics means the speaker in the video]

 

A loud, very loud yell woke me up and Dongwoo up. I blinked and hopped out of bed, pulling up my shorts. "What the hell was that?" I asked, not even bothering to go out of the room. "It sounds like a producer just had an , a very loud one." My lips formed a straight line. "Come one, Dongwoo hyung, lets just go out." 

 

He nodded in agreement and walked out behind me. As we grew closer to the main hall, everyone else was in their sleepwear (shirt & shorts except for the twins who are wearing matching pjs) gathered around the producer, who I thought had a loud . "What just happened?" Kwangmin blinked, probably still in a different world. "Did the producer had a loud or what?" 

 

"That's what I thought." I said, crossing my arms. "What actually happened?" 

 

"Lets see what's in the box," Sunggyu spoke, taking whatever is in the box. In the box was a cd case with a cd inside. He raised a brow at the producer. "Why were you screaming then?" 

 

"I didn't want to go by room to wake everyone up, so I had to scream at my loudest.: The producer looked down at his feet. 

 

"It more sounded like an instead of a scream." Donghyun commented. 

 

The producer just rolled his eyes and left the scene. 

 

"Put the disk in the laptop," Jongup handed Sunggyu a laptop. "Play whatever's recorded." 

 

"What if its-"

 

"That's impossible. The note in the box said no inappropriate content has appealed on that video we are about to watch." Zelo held the small piece of paper in his hand. Sunggyu pressed play on the dvd media and the video began. Zelo's eyes widen. "You have to be kidding." He murmured. 

 

The kidnapper of Yuri: You must be her friends and two of you are her cousins. Oh how sweet. Maybe not sweet enough to see your lady like this. He took a step on the side, seeing Yuri; her makeup running down and covered in bruises, cuts and dried blood on her clothes that consisted a blue sports bra and blood-covered short shorts. All of our eyes widen to see Yuri like this. She was in pain. She looked… defeated. A funny noise came from Sungjong, insisting he will cry. 

 

I told you she was a babe. She is such a tough one, but we handled her pretty well. We have a deal for you. 

 

"Whatever the hell it is, it must be involved for Yuri!" Youngmin pointed at the screen. 

 

If you want her, either… 

 

Our ears perked the voice and we listened carefully while the house stood in silence. 

 

Pay 1 billion won and we will give her back… or… sacrifice her father.

 

Yuri: You bastard!

 

Man #2: *slaps her hard* shut up, ! 

 

Yuri mouthes '120 43 96 Osaka'

 

We stood there, with our eyes widen as the video ended with more abusing of Yuri. Her father looked at his wife, then his daughters, then us. "What are we going to do?" Her father sighed. "I don't have all of the money, but I don't want to get killed." His wife rubbed his back softly.

 

"I think I know where Yuri is." Minwoo spoke after a silence. 

 

"Where? It is impossible for us to look for her." L sighed at Minwoo;s comment.

 

"In the video, before the end, she mouthed something and I know the last word was Osaka." 

 

"That's in Japan." Kwangmin stated. "She's somewhere in Osaka, great but how are we going to find her? Ask random strangers?" 

 

"No she mouthed a few numbers before the video ended." 

 

"What's the number?" Her mother asked. 

 

"120 43 96 Osaka." 

 

"That's near Hilton Osaka Hotel." I spoke, informing the closest building of the location. 

 

Yuri's father wiped his eyes. "Okay, we are leaving in two days so prepare yourself, pack up a few items and get ready to risk all of the things. But, we have one thing to do before all of that." 

 

"Sir yes sir, what would that be?" Yongguk questioned. 

 

"Call the cops, the army base- anyone who you can possibly contact to get to Hilton Osaka Hotel- NOW!"
 


a/n: updates are fun. They are close to save Yuri! See you soon~