Unexpected

Variety Love


- Late morning of July 5th; 10:45am - 

Dongwoo: *happy* Wow! Today is so sunny outside! Is it 30 degrees out?

Hoya: It should be! Ohohoho, let's expose our chests and fly into the pool! *smirks* 

Kwangmin; Yah *slaps his arm* What about Yuri, you pabo?

Hoya: then we shall see her in a bikini. *starts to think about erted thoughts*

Minwoo: you erted idiot. 

Hyunseong: *whacks Hoya's head* YOU !!!!!

Sungjong: *runs in, with a scared expression on his face* GUYS GUYS GUYS *yelling* 

Sunggyu: *stands up* Woah, woah, Jongie calm down. *pats his back, hearing Sungjong pant quickly* Are you okay...?

Youngmin: *concerned* You look... Terrified. 

Sungjong: *breathing quickly, still with a scared expression on his face* Y-Yuri isn't here! 

Kwangmin: ppffft Yuri disappears all the time! It's not like she got kidnapped or anything. *rolls eyes*

Sungyeol: besides, she might be running errands again. *le shrugs*

Donghyun: Or visiting her family. 

Myungsoo: I heard she might be going to support Zelo's band. They had an audition a while ago and now theyre having a second one. 

Kwangmin & Hoya: Go figure.

Sungjong; but... I asked one of the producer hyungs where she go and he said she didn't go anywhere...

Woohyun: *spits out his coffee* you have to be kidding. 

Sungyeol; *widens eyes* WHAT? 

Sungjong: a-and, he also said in the middle of the night in our room... He heard someone else in our room- talking and mumbling... 

Minwoo: *covers his mouth, shocked*

Jeongmin: *coughs* what the hell? You have to be-

Producer: you might have to look at this... *frowns and hands Donghyun a note* 

Donghyun; *takes the note gradually and reads it*


To whoever it may concern; hello there. In case you are wondering, we took your precious, special girl Yuri to play. She may be in for good use. Where is she? Hmm, let's see. Somewhere you cannot find her. 

- Unknown 


Myungsoo: *facepalms, breathes heavily.* You have to be kidding me... 

Everyone else; *eyes widen; shocked* SHE'S KIDNAPPED!?!?!?!?!??

 


I AM SO SORRY I PROMISE THINGS WILL GET BETTER.