The Ultimate Game of... HIDE AND SEEK???? Part 2

Variety Love

 

Chapter 4: The Ultimate Game of... HIDE AND SEEK???? Part 2

 

a/n: these are everyone's current location:

Main- Yuri, Sungjong, Minwoo

Second- Sungyeol, Dongwoo, Hoya

Third- Kwangmin, Youngmin, L

Fourth- Jeongmin, Donghyun, Sunggyu

Fifth- Woohyun, Hyunseong

 

Enjoy! C:

 


 

Minwoo's POV

 

I've been on the main floor all this time, wandering around and looking for Woohyun. I didn't want to go upstairs because I'm scared that my chaser will get me. I decided to sing a song, to make me feel better. Geudaega wonhandamyeon i’ll give you everything 365il 7days a week nan...., I rapped as I kept walking until I heard a footstep from my right. I started to go on the other direction, until my name was called.

 

"Ah, Minwoo! Where are you going?" Sungjong, who ended up scaring me a bit called out to me. Maknae meet Maknae.

 

"Oh god, Sungjong-Hyung you scared me." I panted a sigh of relief and strolled to him. "Who are you looking for?" Sungjong asked.

 

"Woohyun-Hyung, but he isn't here."

 

"Well that's because he's on the fifth floor with Hyunseong, my target." Sungjong said, swaying from side to side. He was bored, but he was having fun on this game. Then, we heard another step behind us.

 

"Who is it?" Both of us asked ourselves, turning around and it was Yuri. Yuri was quite surprise to see us.


"Ah, hi Minwoo-Oppa! Hi Sungjong-Oppa!" Yuri waved with a smile on her face. "How are you doing?"

 

"Doing good, I think?" I replied back. "Who are you looking for?"

 

"Kwangmin-Oppa," Yuri spoke and I nodded. "I found out my chaser is L."

 

"L?"

 

Yuri nodded and started to follow us, for now. We created a small alliance. We talked about some ideas on how to get our target. Sungjong suggested to just sneak right behind their target and then get them out; one of the ideas Yuri suggest is created an alliance with your target and wait until the right time to shoot him. Sungjong and I liked the idea but I felt something wasn't right. Is Sungjong my chaser? Or Yuri is my...

 

I started to run, Sungjong crying out "Ah- Where are you going!?", while Yuri started running towards me yelling "OI! GET BACK HERE!"

I was running towards the dining hall, while Sungjong followed behind the speedy girl. And guess what?

 

BAM! She shot me on my pant leg, revealing a wet thigh and she was laughing.

 

"YAH! I was your target!?" I exclaimed and she nodded, with a crazy toothy grin on her face. I felt so ashamed of myself. I got owned by a girl, who was my best friend.

 

"Ahhhh, come here you need a hug." Yuri gestures me to come to her embrace and I can't help but laugh.

 

Yuri gave me a hug, enjoying my unhappiness which was her happiness. She gave me a peck on the cheek, telling me I was a good sport for at least 25 minutes even though I got owned by a girl. Sungjong was smiling after Yuri shot me, who was enjoyed the moment. I told her Woohyun is her target and she left the two of us, with a smile on my face now looking for Namstar. After Yuri left, I felt redness rush up my cheeks thinking about the small kiss on the cheek.

 

Why am I thinking about it?

 

 

Donghyun's POV

 

I'm officially out along with Sunggyu, thanks to Jeongmin. Such a sneaky kid. We're still looking for L, who wasn't seen around the fourth floor. I wonder where he is.

 

"So... How are you going to capture L?" I asked the dongsaeng, who is casually going down the stairs, heading to the third floor along with Sunggyu.

 

"That would be easy," Sunggyu spoke. "In Ranking King, when we did something like this, he was 6th place. So Jeongmin probably have an advantage."

 

"I would die if you were in 7th," I joked , but Sunggyu mumbled, "Well your words are true."

 

We chatted and chatted until we were already walking around the third floor, looking for L. We heard endless footsteps from a corner, revealing Youngmin and Kwangmin.

 

"Hi, Hyung~" The Jo twins waved to the three of us. They noticed me and Sunggyu's wet stain on our shirts, realizing that we were already out.

 

"Where's Sungyeol?" Kwangmin asked, telling us that he's his target. Sunggyu told him he was on the second floor the last time he saw him. All of the five started talking about how to get our targets until Youngmin just blasted his water gun at Jeongmin, who was utterly surprised. We had no clue why Youngmin did that for the next two minutes until I blurted, "Youngmin is Jeongmin's chaser."

 

A silence slithered passed us. It was awkward.

 

Until Jeongmin started shaking Youngmin.

 

"YAH~ WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?" Jeongmin yelled and Youngmin tried to stop him from shaking him. "I WAS YOUR F-CKING TARGET!?! YOU LITTLE- YAH!!!!" Jeongmin kept cursing at his dongsaeng, but Kwangmin squirted water at his mouth, to tell him to shut up.

 

"Heehee~" Kwangmin giggled and scurried away from the scene, trying not to make a mess yet looking for Sungyeollie as well. Jeongmin coughed out the water and wiped his mouth.

 

"Ah~ so who was your current target before I 'killed' you?" Youngmin asked, using air quotations when he said killed.

 

"It's currently Myun-" I spoke but Youngmin decided to cut me off. "WHAT?" He exclaimed. "He's on this floor! I think I have a chance to beat him!" Youngmin ran from the other direction, now looking for Myungsoo.

 

"Well, I wish L luck. HELLA LUCK." Sunggyu stammered as he fondled his fingers. "Do you think L can make it?"

 

"Guess so," Jeongmin shrugged, whose shirt is now wet.

 

The closet near us creaked open, to our surprise revealed L; who had been hiding all this time. Apparently, he heard everything. I was about to say something, but L gave the others and me the 'shh' gesture. We nodded and never said a word.

 

Then, he left.

 

 

Dongwoo's POV

 

I am now currently following Hoya, yet hiding from Sungyeol. I ended up finding out he was my chaser thanks to Minwoo (who was apparently out), do its difficult to hide and follow someone at the same time. So I ran from this to that corner and in a closet to behind a laundry basket that was empty and left in the middle of the hallway. An idea flew into my head.

 

I took a few steps away from the abandoned laundry basket and took off my cardigan [yes, he wore a cardigan during the time he found out his target], throwing in the basket. A staff member walked passed me and I asked, "Can you help me for a little while?"

 

She nodded and I told her what I am supposed to do. She first left, looking for some clean clothes that I can place inside and returned with a batch of it that turned out to be my clothes. I laughed it out and threw them inside. Then, she grabbed a stool for me to go inside the basket because my legs aren't long enough for me to go over. I succeed going inside the basket. But before I can do anything, I asked the staff Noona this:

 

"Can you pretend that you're doing laundry and carry the basket around until you see Hoya by any chance? If you do, start a conversation with him so I can 'kill' him." I said to the Noona and she obliged.

 

"Also, please watch out for Sungyeol."

 

She closed the basket and started pulling me, she took a little bit of her time to stroll around the floor despite the fact I'm quite heavy.

 

-----

 

A couple of minutes have passed and I'm getting to feel uncomfortable. We went to a halt and the Noona started talking, not knowing who it is.

 

"....Going to do my laundry, don't bother me okay?"

 

"Ah, have you seen Youngmin by any chance?" The voice of Hoya clicked my ears. Haha, perfect!

 

"No I haven't sorry."

 

"Okay," Hoya said, was about to leave until he came back to talk to the Noona. "Do you know who is my chaser?"

 

I decided to make the move. I popped up the lid and squirted water at Hoya, then I told the Noona to start walking away so I can avoid Sungyeol. I was very satisfied and happy about what I did. To make my happiness even better, Hoya didn't know what was going on.

 

Time to avoid Yeollie.

 

-------

 

Hoya was sitting on the floor, playing around with one of the staff's dogs because he gotten bored after he was called out.

 

"Oi, Hoya!" Sungyeol called out to him. "What are you- Oh." He noticed the wetness of his shirt before he asked what was he doing. "Who was your chaser?"

 

"Dongwoo-ssi," Hoya replied, still playing with the dog. "He was around this floor."

 

"Bwoh!? Really!?" Sungyeol jumped and exclaimed. "I was on this floor the whole time and I didn't catch him!"

 

"He was hiding inside a Noona's laundry basket."

 

"What the hell?" Sungyeol raised a brow. "Really?"

 

"Dongwoo popped out from inside and shot me. That's how I got out."

 

Sungyeol growled, "I'm coming you dino."

 

 

 

Yuri's POV

 

Ever since I found out L was my chaser, I have remained hidden after my encounter with my target who was apparently out. It's currently useless to find Woohyun right now, why? I don't feel like coming out and finding out L is on the same floor as me.

 

But it was a good thing to hide for me. So I remained hidden. I'm still on the main floor, hiding in the kitchen, which was a good thing because I can get the food right away.

 

I wonder how are the others. Including Minwoo, Jeongmin, Donghyun, Dongwoo, Yeollie and L.

 

[An hour and 15 minutes later...]

 

"Where are you Sungjong....?" A voice entered the kitchen. ".... I know you got Hyunseong out already... Why don't you come out...?"

 

Woohyun was in the kitchen, looking for Sungjong. He checked the lower cabinets to see if he's in one of them. He then opened mine, revealing a sleeping me. It was awkward for him to see him sleep. He whispered into my ear seductively, "Are you enjoying your nap? Should I adjust..."

 

I woke up, sorta; seeing Namstar in front of me. I didn't bother to do anything. I grabbed my water gun and shot him on the neck, then asking him who was his target; it was Sungjong and telling him to leave me alone for me to sleep. Now, I got Woohyun out. Finally for goodness sake. But, I can't sleep.

 

I decided to wait for a bit until Woohyun is out of my sight, to get out from the cabinet I was hiding in. I slithered my slim body out from the cabinet and quickly ran to the nearest place I can hide. The nearest place ended up being a play room for little kids and it was filled with a few of them.

 

"Ah, Annyeonghaseyo Yuri-Noona/Unnie!" The little kids greeted me. I greeted them back, with a small wave. I knew L would be looking for me any minute now so I told the little ones that 1) you can't tell Myungsoo I'm hiding here 2) act like you didn't know what's going on and 3) act very cute. I also told Jake (which is my cameraman's real name apparently) to give me his camera again and act naturally if L comes by in the room. He nodded and I hid inside a closet, placing the camera beside me. Luckily, the space was wide enough and it has some boxes infront of me plus some hanging jackets.

 

I hope this works.

 

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

Man, where would Yuri be? She's not on the second floor, definitely not the third or fourth or fifth. So I decided to run to the main floor, to snoop around if she's there. I did look after a while, but it was no use. She is a heck of a good hider when it comes to games like this.

 

I was wandering around in the dining hall until I saw Woohyun, who was eating some dumplings. He did notice me and said, "Heflo, Myunfsoo."

 

I rolled my eyes. "Dude, manners. Like really."

 

He swallowed his food. "Sorry. I'm already out by the way."

 

I cocked an eyebrow. "Are you sure?"

 

Woohyun tossed me his necklace and told me to feel the string. I felt it and it was wet. He wasn't lying after all. I wonder who got him out.

 

"Who got you out?" I asked, tossing back his necklace.

 

"Yuri," Woohyun swallowed his food and I coughed. "She was inside one of the kitchen cabinets while I was looking for Sungjong. She was actually taking a nap there."

 

I thought blankly. Who would sleep in a kitchen cabinet? "Is she still there?"

 

"Well, she told me to leave her alone, after I told her who was my target so  she can be in there still."

 

I thanked him for his word, scurrying to the kitchen and opening every cabinet that was inside. But, no sign of Yuri. Did she leave somewhere else or I have pretty bad eyesight? I checked and checked. Damnit.

 

I returned back to Woohyun, who was still eating dumplings. "Oi, you said Yuri was in the cabinets. Why I can't find her?"

 

"I am sure she was..." Woohyun pointed, then got out from his seat and followed me to the cabinets. I opened all of them for Woohyun-Hyung to see. "Never mind..."

 

Woohyun had another idea that went inside his head. "Hey, there was this room near the kitchen. She might be in there."

 

We started to head over the room near the kitchen, Woohyun with a handful of dumplings and me with a water gun. Am I the only one who never reached his target yet? It was a play room that we entered, filled with a few of small kids playing and coloring. They noticed us coming inside and greeted, "Annyeonghaseyo Woohyun and L Oppa/Hyung!"

 

"Anneyonghaseyo!" We greeted back. I noticed the guy who I ran into the library again.

 

"Ah, Myungsoo we meet again." The guy waved. "By the way, my name is Jake."

 

"Hi, Jake-Hyung." I said numbly. "Have you seen Yuri?"

 

"I probably did. She was around the third floor, looking for Sungjong." Jake replied, fondling with the crayons on his hand.

 

"Wasn't Yuri here though?" Woohyun raised an eyebrow. "I saw her in the kitchen, inside one of the cabinets."

 

"She has been looking for him after she got you out, Woohyun, but she was in the c-" Jake stopped his words and coughed. "I-I mean-"

 

"Wait- is she actually in this room?" I smirked and checked everywhere. I opened the closet that was in the lonely corner and Jake spoke up, with a fake laugh "Haha... You know that is filled with the smell of ramen and I probably shouldn't look there-"

 

"Please, I think I have the advantage." I cut off Jake. Yuri-chan, you are going to be mine. Wait, what the hell did I think? I didn't mean it by the romantic- oh what the fck. Let's get this over with.

 

I slowly opened the closet and finding... Nothing. Instead, there was a camera that all the other cameramen have that was behind a few boxes. But Jake was right it did smell like ramen. Cooked ramen. I heard Jake let out a heavy sigh of relief and I glanced at him, thinking he might have something to tell me. He just told me he was heavy breathing cause you know, breathing exercises he says.

 

"Any luck?" Woohyun asked, who was playing with one of the kids. I shook my head.

 

Before I did anything or leave the room, I mumbled in the closet.

 

"Yuri, if you're in there. Letting you know that I'm catching you and you'll be mine." I growled seductively and left the room alone.

 

But Yuri was in the closet all along. And I didn't notice.

 

 

Sungyeol's POV

 

~Han nune bwado bulpyeonhae boyeo
Ppeoljjumhae haneun niga da boyeo
Gosaengeul saseo haneunge~

I sang to myself as I strolled around the fourth floor alone, looking for Dinowoo. It kills me when I can’t find him. I guess he really is a genius. My long legs were starting to lose it’s strength so I decided to sit in the middle of the hallway, waiting to Dongwoo-Hyung to pop out of nowhere; He can do that any time. I heard some footsteps behind me and as soon as I turned around and shot whoever it was, Kwangmin was the one I accidentally shot.

 

“Sorry…” I murmured. “Just a little tired of looking for Dongwoo-ssi.”

 

Kwangmin shook his head and sat down beside me. “Its okay…”

 

I knew that Kwangmin is usually the shy one than his brother but we chatted for a little bit so I can make him feel a little comfortable around me. He’s still shy, but I probably think he’s all right now.

 

“How long have you been looking for your target?” I asked in curiosity. I looked for Dongwoo for almost five hours. Surprised?

 

“For three and a half hours, Hyung,” Kwangming spoke. “I was with Youngming-Hyung for a while until I decided to go look for my target.”

 

“Who is your target?’ I asked. “Just wondering, you don’t have to answer.”

 

 “I can answer if you want because I was having a hard time looking for him.” Kwangmin shrugged.

 

“Can you tell me? I can help you look for him.” I asked and he looked at my gaze.

 

Then, he blasted his tiny water gun on my crotch. Now I felt like I peed my pants.

 

He gave me two peace signs, with a cute smile on his face. “Saranghae, Hyung~ Bye bye!” Kwangmin left me, now looking for Dongwoo.

 

What the heck just happened? “Am I out already?” I looked at the camera.

 

Normal Narration:

 

During the time, only six remain in the game. Eight others have already had gotten out.

 

Dongwoo is now looking for Youngmin, who are both now on the fifth floor and Dongwoo has now gotten Youngmin out. He now has to look for L, this time.

Kwangmin is now looking for his Hyung, Dongwoo after kicking Sungyeol out by squirting water at his crotch.

Yuri had already gotten Sungjong out after passing by him again, still avoiding L and now looking for me cousin Kwangmin.

Myungsoo is the only one in the game who hasn’t approach their target and is still looking for Yuri.

Who do you think will win it all?

 


 

a/n: Happy May! ^^

Thanks for waiting!

Comment/Subscribe? Please c:

More coming soon