Good News Come with Hoya

Boundless

Your mom loved L. She kept feeding him and tending to him so much that your dad had commented once.

"Woman, leave him alone. He must be sick of you." he said during breakfast. You all sat around the table in the kitchen.

"He isn't sick of me. Are you?" L shook his head, smiling and with a mouth full of food. Your mom fixed his hair,"He's so handsome."

You grinned in to your plate, trying not to laugh. 

"He's so sweet. Also very helpful."

"Have you been making him do house work? Shame on you. He's a guest here, Isabel!"

"Arnold! You're jealous aren't you?"

"Jealous? For God's sake... you are twice his age! Let the girls take care of him."

And so it went  on. You thanked your mother for the food and motioned for the others to come along. In your room the three of you sat down.

"I got news from university." you said. 

"What is it?"

"They are organizing a trip for us!"

"Oh my God!!! Really?" Hyemi jumped up.

"Yeah. It's not just anywhere. We're going to an island!"

"That.Is.Amazing." stated L.

"And also, we are allowed to take anyone with us. It's not just for students."

"Amazing! Can we take the whole Infinite?"

"Sure. It's up to them if they want to come." you answered, thinking how awkward it would be if you ended up sitting next to Dong Woo on the plane.

Soon enough, with the time passing by fast and L & Hyemi living in your house, the preparations from the University's side were done.(i.e. the passports with the visas, accomodations for a week and etc.) One particular day, half a week before your departure to the island, your mother had called you and Hyemi and L down from his upstairs room.

"I'm taking you kids for shopping. You need a lot of sunscreen and hats and all that stuff for your trip." And so you went to the mall.

L and your mom walked ahead of you, hand in hand. She turned around to you and Hyemi saying. "I wish he were my son!" Both of you laughed.

"Oh! See those shoes? Let's go inside." you were dragged in by Hyemi.

"Nice ones! Let's get them! One pair for you and one for me!" 

"They're kind of expensive."

"They are worth it, Hyemi. I am getting those." They were the high-heel sneakers, black and white.

You sat down to try them on. While you were getting up, something caught your attention in the opposite shop. Through the window you could see Dong Woo and HoYa's sister. She whirled around him, took his arm, droppped it, took it again, chose a dress,showed it to him. He just stood there with his arms crossed and a tired expression on his face. He had a pretty golden earring, that of a wing shape.He shook his head as she picked up a mini skirt. Dong Woo pointed at a beautiful, silky blouse with a green dragon. The girl didn't seem to like it.

That's something I would wear.

You continued to look at the couple. Suddenly the girl whirled to pick up a fallen shoe and noticed you stare at her. She caught your eyes and you looked away.

"Hyemi, I am going to pay." At the counter you handed over you stuff.

"Uhm... mam?"

"Yes?"

"The shoe price is 145."

"Yes I know that. Is something wrong?"

"Absolutely not. It's just that we have made a discount on those. It's 70 now."

Now that's a pleasant surprise!

"You are lucky." said a familiar voice. You immediatly turned around and found HoYa standing right behind you.

 

END OF CHAPTER

--------------------------------------------------

 

Hoping you are liking it so far. Good?

More fangirling.

 

Seung Jung I'm sorry. I swear I'll improve. And I will add more of you in the fanfic ^^

Any advices, INFINITE?

you...are so...handsome dammit

 

Okay Dong Woo I understood that. Certainly will use your idea. Thanks darling.

Anyone else want's to say anything?

 

HoYa... We all love Beast as much as you do but... that airline doesn't exsit...

 

Sunggyu... how dare you.