About time.

Boundless

WOOHYUN POV:

3 weeks later, after we have released our "Destiny" I dialled her number.

"Yoboseyo?"

"It's Woohyun."

"Oh Woohyun-ssi. What is it?"

I took a deep breath in. I'm going to do it. It's about time I started showing her that I want her to be mine. The game is on, Jang Dong Woo.

-----------------------------------------

Months ago, when INFINITE left your country and returned to South Korea, Dong Woo and Woohyun had both found out about each other. Or rather about what they felt towards you. Soon after they arrived, Woohyun had asked to borrow Dong Woo's camera and when he went through his own photos he accidently found photos of you. You were bending down to snap a shot of a bunch of pretty flowers. The picture was taken from the side. Woohyun pondered over the camera thinking maybe you asked Dong Woo to take a picture for you. Yet the phone you held was his and you looked as if you had no idea that Dong Woo snapped a shot.

Dong Woo in his turn, signed in to his twitter and decided to do a bit of stalking. He found your account but as he was an idol he couldn't follow you. Luckily for him, your account was public so he could see your tweets and photos. He went through the images but found no selcas of yours. They were all pictures of objects or scenes. That's where he spotted a familiar-looking bracelet. He knew it to be Woo Hyun's charm bracelet and that each charm represented somebody. He noticed the addition of the bird charm. It was a very sacred item to Woo Hyun so judging from the fact that he gave the piece of jewlery to you, Dong Woo came to the conclusion that Woo Hyun liked you.

He took a deep breath in. Let this be fair. he thought. But what is fair? Three is an odd number and so one would have to be kicked out of the love triangle one way or another.

-----------------------------------------

You put the phone down and looked at the floor.

"What does he want?" asked Hyemi who sat next to you on the bed.

"He just asked me out on a date..."

"Not surprised."

"What do you mean you're not surprised?"

She sighed. "Ever since we returned, Woohyun's been talking about nothing but you 24/7. I'm not surprised he asked you out, rather I'm surprised he did a whole week after you arrived. The way he talked about you... I thought he'd run to the airport and propose but I suppose he held himself."

That was big news for you since no one had told you how Woohyun had been acting for the past few months.

"So what are you going to tell him?"

You thought about INFINITE for a moment. Liking idols when they're on TV, movies and MV's is one thing but when it's life... No matter how amazing we think our biases are, they are in fact, not so unrealisticly perfect in reality. Humans are humans.

"I guess I'll say.... I shall atleast try right? It's just one date after all, no harm. But I want to ask advice from one certain person..." you thought of the old man called Kim Sunngyu whom you met on your last trip to Korea.

----------------------------------------------------

Yet Woohyun's thoughts and plans did not agree with yours. First it would be one date and then another week he'd ask you out again. And later on again. And once again and so on it will go until he would finally ask you to be his girlfriend. 'No harm'  wasn't in his plans either. He couldn't avoid it but if you were to be his girlfriend, the world would have to know eventually and that would be a hard period in both of your lives. But before aiming to go through hardships, you'd have to spend some time together so you would actually be enough in love to go through those things.

---------------------------------------------------------

That same day Dong Woo was thinking parallel thoughts. How does he make you like him? He walked to the mirror of his wardrobe and stared at himself. Nobody was in the room so talking out loud wasn't a problem.

"You should play fair." he said to his reflection,"Don't do any nasty things like telling her bad stuff about Woohyun just so she doesn't like him. That isn't good." In his mind, he hoped that Woohyun would think the same and do it the right way. Thinking some more he said,

"Listen Jang Dong Woo. Be as natural as possible. This is also one of the rules." He then stopped talking. He didn't need to think of the next words as they were already clear to him.

Don't wear things you think she likes. Wear those you like. Be yourself and don't go looking for trouble so just wait for a chance to come your way. Follow these rules. Because if you act fake and she ends up liking you, this love will end up growing under false pretences.

The same notions were passing through Sunngyu's mind who had just happened to hear it all by mistake.

 

END OF CHAPTER

----------------------------------------------------

Omo it's Monday and I'm still finishing chapter 21..... (/screams 2ne1!dances i don't ca-a-a-a-aree/)

I have at the moment pretty much a lot of chapters hidden and ready for you guys (before this one ofc) but I have my own plans and need to continue writing. When you read this I'm probably already finished with the fic....

And sorry the chap is so short...xS

 

 

 

I always wander, do they have any freaking idea of what they do to us?

 

Damn you.