Another gift

Boundless

Dong Woo tripped on his own jeans (while he ran, he didn't even finish putting them on) and hit his toe, screaming out louder than a Tyrannosaurus. "Oww, God!"

"You're a buddist, what are you talking about?" said Seung Yeol who just happened to leave the kitchen and was on the way to his room with a cup of hot coffee. Dong Woo ignored it and continued running to the livingroom.

"Hyung!"

"Who died again." asked Sunggyu, lazily sprawled on the sofa and watching some drama with Hoya's sister.

"Did you see my shirt?!"

"How many of them do you have, you idiot."

"I mean the white one!" Sunggyu gave him a glare that said 'go before i kill you'. Aish, Dong Woo ruffled his own hair and ran back to his room, this time tripping again and falling with a sound that sounded like a huge slap. Why the hell does our dorm have marble floors?!

"Oppa are you o-" Ho Sook began to get up for help.

"I'm fine!!!" She sat back down.

"Come watch with us!"

This?This?Or this? Dong Woo threw clothes out of his wardrobe. "THIS!" he yelled out loud finaly choosing. It was just a white tank top. Dong Woo ran to the pile of clothes and threw them back in. He yanked off the shirt he was wearing and pulled on the tank top after which he wore a denim shirt and went hunting for socks.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing!" he continued digging and finally wrenched out a good pair of yellow socks, polka dotted with purple.

Yes. Yellow socks with purple polka dots. Sound like a lizard?

Once again he rushed in to the living room this while looking for his phone. Where is it where is it where is it.

"Looking for this?" Ho sook extended her hand in which she held Dong Woo's Samsung. He noticed that she hung an accessory on it, a heart. Cheesy, he thought. He checked the battery and noticed that he got a message from You.

~If it's not a secret, where are we going?

I need to know what to wear..~

Dong Woo texted back

~Yes it's a secret. Wear something casual,

be totaly comfortable~

"Oppa! Where are you going? Can I come too?"

"Andwe Ho Sook-ah." he patted her head lightly and she bent it down a little.

"He's going on a date." said Sunggyu, eyes fixed to the screen. Ho sook wanted to say something but couldn't. Nothing came out of and there wasn't anything she could say. Dong Woo felt extremely guilty as he left.

"Just let him go, Ho Sook." said Sunggyu. He heard her sigh.

"I guess he never really liked me. I feel so stupid."

"Don't be," Sunggyu turned off the TV,"Often our feelings do not get returned to us."

"Oppa tell me, did I annoy him too much?" Sunggyu thought of telling her the raw truth but withheld.

"No. Not too much. He could see you liked him and didn't want to hurt you."

"That's why I like him. Because he always tries his best not to hurt anyone."

True. Thought Sunggyu. INFINITE must treasure him more than we already do. Sometimes we never comprehend what that guy is to us.

"Oppa? Is that girl nice?"

"Yes."

"How nice?"

Sunggyu was now afraid that Ho Sook might try to prevent you from going out with Dong Woo. Oh no. These three have enough drama going on already...

"As nice as Dong Woo is himself. She cares for others a lot even though she might seem very grumpy."

"That's good. I wish them both happiness." Sunggyu sighed inwardly and slapped himself in his imagination. Ho Sook was not an evil-headed girl so ofcourse she would let go of him even if she got hurt. Only now there was the question of who you would chose...

------------------------------------

"Ahaah!" you pointed at Dong Woo. "So me and you have the same definition for 'casual and comfy clothes' ha?" He grinned back at you.

"You look good in that denim shirt!"

"Thanks Dong Woo, you too!"

------------------------------------

You and Dong Woo sat strapped to the seats, screaming as the train went up and down the track.

"I AM NEVEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-"

It went down, promising to crash you in to the cement but just as it got close to the ground, it slowed and started cilmbing upwards like a turtle. Dong Woo breathed out loudly.

"You were saying?"

"I'm never going to ride this thing again." you panted.

"Me nietHEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAH-"

----------------------------------------

"Where now?"

"Time to eat."

You expected Dong Woo to take you to some cafe, restaurant or food court but he avoided all those things and you ended up walking in to an open park. Dong Woo left you sitting on the bench and came back pretty quickly with two packets in his hands.

To your questioning look he answered, "Le food. Fallow meh." Obeying, you skipped behind him as he directed you to a big tree in the midst of the green-grassed field.

"There." Dong Woo placed the packets on the grass and took out a blanket from one, carefuly spreading it on the grass next to he tree. He sat crossleged and started taking out boxes.

"Fresh food." he said.

"Fresh?"

"I mean not fast food or anything."

And when did he do all this? He noticed your second question and smiling said,

"I ordered before we went out, telling them to prepare the meals on time so that when they delivered it'd still be hot. And it is." He patted on the ground indicating for you to sit next to him. "Help yourself."

It was a great summer day with a little bit of breeze. The sky was becoming slightly pink as you and Dong Woo were quietly getting to the end of your little feast.The feeling that Dong Woo had hoped to bring about was there, and it was the sense of tranquility and ease.

"Done?"

You nodded.

"Then let's clean up. I have one more place to take you to."

You walked a little behind Dong Woo, but very close. The aroma of his perfume was only lightly caught by your nose but it was enough for you to notice it and please you. He was taking you somewhere he claimed to be 'magical' so you followed him through the buzy streets of Seoul, dimly lit with the leaving sunlight. The young man changed course and soon opened a wooden door of a petite store. The tinkling of the bell on the door filled the silent room.

"May I help?"

A middle-aged man appeared out of nowhere. Dong Woo nodded to him and said, "Please explain it to her."

"This is a craft's shop. Here we make toys of all kinds and sizes for people who ask us to. You can build a model of whatever object you have in mind with my help, and we will fabricate it within a proper time, judging from the size and material."

Magical indeed. You noticed the shelves that were placed from the very ceiling to the very floor on all walls. There were soft toys, small and huge,boxes of different kind, dolls, figures, aircrafts and machines, furniture and houses.

"Would you like to start writing and drawing down what you want made?"

You glanced at Dong Woo who nodded his approval.

"I...I really don't know." The man waited.

"Say, is there anything that your room lacks?" asked Dong Woo, trying to make ideas come in to your head. 

"I guess I need something that would fit a lot of tiny accessories." you told the man. 

"And make it an unexpected shape for something like that." added Dong Woo.

"Like an animal for instance?" asked the man.

"Yes." answered Dong Woo, "A normal looking, wooden figure of an animal which can be opened and there you'll find little places for accessories. That possible?"

The man smiled. "This is a magic place. Anything is possible."

"Do you like the idea?" Dong Woo turned to you. You were bewildered at his imagination.

"Yes."

"Chose an animal then."

---------------------------------------

Two and a half weeks later, you were sitting in Hyemi's living room, playing monopoly. There was a knock on the door and somebody rang to make sure you heard them. You and Hyemi looked at eachother, wondering who it could be. She ran to open.

"Delivery mam." you heard Hyemi sign and she came back with a huge packet which seemed heavy. The two of you took the note which was pinned to it.

For ______

You took the object out and unpacked it.

A scent of freshly cut down pine filled the room as you took out a wooden tiger. If only it was not the color of wood, it would have looked totally alive. It was made in a laying position and it sprawled on the floor where you put it. It's stripes were so cleverly carved that the doors at it's stomach were nearly unseen. You opened them and found miniature chambers of all kinds, for rings, necklaces, bracelets and earrings. The chambers' walls were carefully coated with red velvet.

You closed the doors and the tiger's wooden head.

 

 

END OF CHAPTER

------------------------------------------------------

Best Jang gif EVER.

 

We were so in love with you and now what are you doing..? Stahp

I SAID STAHP

STAAAHP!