One by One Continued

Boundless
 
After having lunch and dropping the shopping bags off, the two of you (Now you and the maknae) went to the pool. And then there were another series of events such as Seung Jong's failed attempt at drowning you and both of you nearly dying from laughter under the water.
 
"This is just what I need right now." you said as your muscles relaxed. You were in spa now, "And then let's go to the salon ok? I want to get my nails re-done and a new haircut."
 
"Me too." agreed Seung Jong and you both smiled at each other.
 
At the salon, Seung Jong got his hair curly and it made him look really manly for some reason. I should probably leave this till our next comeback, he thought. You had yours trimmed and cascaded.
 
"Kajjaaa!" you took Seung Jong's hand and went out in to the sun's golden light, "Whoa. It's going to set soon." you said.
 
"Noona? I want to watch that movie." he pointed at the poster.
j
"Me too. We can do it together." said a voice. Both of you turned to see HoYa and Woohyun.
 
"Yesss!!" Seung Jong high fived HoYa.
 
"Uhm. I watched it already..." you said apologetically.
 
------------------------------------------
 
A thought crossed his mind. "Me too!" he said quickly,lying. "You guys can go watch it, you and HoYa. We'll paralelly watch something else."
 
"Alright." they agreed fast and waved to you.
 
"C'mon!" he took your hand and pulled you away.
 
"Where are we going?"
 
"To play!" He exclaimed and took you to a nearby Bowling. Outside the darkness already set.
 
Woohyun facepalmed. "You are useless." You were already playing for about an hour and your epic fails continued to happen.
 
"Yaaa!"
 
"You can't even... gosh," he started laughing,"your ball doesn't even reach the end!" You pulled his shirt and slapped him lightly. He continued laughing and you continued slapping him until you found yourselves outside. Woohyun took a deep breath.
 
"AH. Fresh air!" he recieved another hit."Okay okay I'm sorry!!" You punched his arm."OW!What do you want me to do so you'd forgive me?!"
 
"Buy us dinner. C'mon." you dragged Woohyun after you to a pizza restaurant which stood right next to the Bowling. At the counter you argued about what to get.
 
"Cheese." said Woohyun.
 
"Pepperoni."
 
"Cheese."
 
"Pepperoni."
 
"Cheese."
 
"Pepperoni." you insisted, getting angry.
 
"Cheese."
 
"Oh my God, you're so annoying!!! Fine!! I give up! Get cheese!"
 
Woohyun shook with laughter as he turned and ordered-" Give us a Pepperoni please." He payed and you sat at the table.
 
"What was the point of arguing with me if you'd get the pizza I asked for anyway?"
 
"I love arguing with you. It's so much fun."
 
"Ya!" you snatched the menu and smacked his head.
 
"Owww. Stahp!"
 
"Noh!" you hit him playfully again.
 
"Stahp! You'll make Woohyunnie cry!"
 
"I bet you'll look adorable. I'd be laughing on you."
 
"You're so mea-" the waiter finally got the pizza. You reached out to take a piece after Woohyun had cut it nicely. However, you recieved a slap on the hand.
 
"Whhat?"
 
"Child. Go wash your hands first." Woohyun ordered and shooed you off.
 
You came back and when he was done washing his hands too, finally dug in. Just as you were about to take a bite a piece fell of and you stared at it angrily as if trying to make it fly backwards. Woohyun started giggling. His head went down and a bit of his hair ended up in the ketchup.
 
"Nooo not my beautiful haaair!"
 
"LOL."
 
"Shuddup." he went to the bathroom again to wash it off. 
 
You sat for a while and conversed. Being unable to finish the pizza, you made a take away, telling Woohyun to give it to the other boys if they wanted to. Thinking about how they all ate, he got another two pizzas. He called the others and inquired where they were. It appeared that everyone except L (who was most obviously with Hyemi) and Sunggyu were at the hotel. Woohyun shrugged.
 
"Better take it to them now. It'll be cold." you suggested.
 
"Yeah. You'll be fine?"
 
"Yes Woohyun-ssi. This is my neighbourhood for God's sake!"
 
"Ok. But give me a missed call once you're home. Or with someone so I don't worry."
 
"Yessir!!"
---------------------------------------------------------
 
You were walking back home when you suddenly bumped into Sunggyu. "Oppa!"
 
"Oh? What are you doing here?"
 
"What are you doing here?"
 
"I was just being bored. Everyone dumped me as usual." You inclined your head to the side, thinking.
 
"Wanna go somewhere?"
 
"I actually wanted to go to a club."
 
"Pinkie promise me you won't get drunk. I can't carry you."
 
"Hah. As long as you promise me that you won't tell anyone that we went to a club. Manager hyung will kill me."
 
"You never trust anyone do you? Okay Promise!" You remembered to make a missed call to Woohyun so he wouldn't worry.
---------------------------------------
*BOOM**BOOM*
 
"YA! OPPA! MOVE MORE! YOU'RE LIKE A ZOMBIE."
 
"OKAY." He started moving around like an idiot and everyone around loled. Some guy even patted him on the back while you facepalmed trying to look like you didn't know him.
 
"IF ONLY THEY PUT INFINITE SONGS, I'D SHOW THEM I KNOW HOW TO DANCE."
 
"TELL ME A SONG. I KNOW THE DJ. HE'S MY OLD SCHOOL FRIEND."
 
"WHOA. OKAY. TELL HIM INFINITE - BTD."
 
"OKAY. STAY HERE SO I DON'T LOSE YOU." You pushed through the crowd towards the DJ.
 
"DAVE!!! DAVID!!!" He noticed you and grinned. "CAN I REQUEST A SONG?" He nodded and made a hand movement asking 'what'. "INFINITE- BTS. NO WAIT. BTD." He nodded again and screamed for an answer,
 
"AFTER THIS SONG IS DONE OKAY?" You went back to Sunngyu but it took a while to find him. The song already started and you still didn't know where he was. It already got to the chorus and you laughed as you recognised Woohyun's voice. Suddenly, the crowd broke and you found yourself in an open circle. In the empty space, Sunggyu rocked the crowd. He kept making those awsome moves and when he got on the floor and got back up like 
 
 
 
 
the crowd died.
 
--------------------------------------
 
The loud music was still in your ears as Sunggyu walked you home. You were excited and kind of skipped as you walked.
 
"Why didn't I ever now you dance like that?"
 
"You haven't seen Dong Woo and HoYa."
 
"They dance too?"
 
"Like monsters. Don't tell them I complemented them okay?"
 
"Oppa you're so adorable." you pinched his cheek.
 
"Ya-ya. My skin is precious."
 
"Geez. Okay. Here we are." You stopped at the fence of you house. Inside you could see the TV working in the darkness.
 
"Alrighty then. Anneyoung. Give oppa a hug, my dear twin." He smiled and you laughed at his disappearing eyes.
 
"See you soon!" you waved and entered the living room. L and Hyemi were sitting on a couch watching a movie.
 
"Yaaaa!" They turned around.
 
"Oh she's back."
 
"Yeah I'm back." you patted L's head.
 
"Where have you been the whole day?"
 
"None of your buisness appa."
 
"Pabo."
 
"Why didn't you tell me you're watching my favourite movie?"
 
"How the hell would I know it was your favourite?"
 
"I dunno. Hyemi would tell you?"
 
"I wouldn't remember something as boring as this. The main dude isn't even hot." she answered sleepily. "Who cares about cars turning in to robots? And it's so noisy."
 
You and L shook you heads, catching each other's eyes. "Join us." he said. You sat infront of them on the floor. "That's my favourite part." You highfived L.
 
"I feel left out." stated Hyemi.
 
"Shut up,I'm the one who's not on the couch!" Hyemi rolled her eyes. You continued watching in silence and darkness and soon, Hyemi fell asleep. L tapped your back and pointed at Hyemi.
 
"Help me. I'll carry her to your room and you change her okay? She wouldn't be comfy, sleeping in everyday clothes." You nodded, smiling inwardly at his worry. You were happy for your bestfriend. Cursing as he tripped on the carpet, Myung Soo put her on her bed.
 
"Wanna finish that movie?"
 
"Nah. I'll go to sleep too. Wanna be awake before she is. She will feel bored if I'd still be sleeping." he said and kissed her goodnight. Awww
 
L went upstairs to his room and you to yours.  You fell asleep before your head hit the pillow but somewhere deep inside, you smiled in your sleep thinking that Hey. I need to organize my memory tomorrow. Don't wanna forget the numerous great things that happened to me today.
 
It was 12 oclock...
 
END OF CHAPTER
-------------------------------------------
I usually make updates every 10 days or so, just telling y'all. Sorry, knowledge's keeping me buzy.