In the sky

Boundless

"Ya! When did I do that?"

"Hyung stop lying! You did!"

"I didn't!"

You and Sunggyu, who chose to sit together in the last seats, sighed. One hour of flight passed and Sung Jeong and Seung Yeol still argued about something.

 

You were seated like this: (to the right side of the plane, next to the windows)

Woohyun      -      Manager    

     Hoya        -   Dong Woo

Sung Jeong -  Seung Yeol

       Hyemi    -   L 

Sunggyu       -          You

 

"YA! YOU'RE SUCH A LIAR!"

"NO I'M NOT!" You took a pillow and threw it at Seung Yeol.

"YAAA!" he screamed, "WHAT IS IT NOW?"

"Lee Seung Yeol." Sunggyu's voice was low but audible.

"What?!"

"Some people are trying to sleep here!"

"Yeah." said two sleepy voices somewhere from the front.

"Ok sorry." But the noise never ended so you and Sunggyu gave up on trying to sleep. However, somebody in the front could be heard snoring lightly.

"Whose that lucky punk?"

"Manager hyung." came an answer from Woohyun, "It's impossible to sleep next to him." Sunggyu snickered silently,"I heard that."

"Yaaaa!!Ya!" 

"AISH!"

You and Sunggyu screamed in unision. 

"What's going on back there?" asked Seung Yeol and stood up. As soon as he saw what it was he screamed and sat back down.

"YA! KIM MYUNGSOO! LEE HYEMI! STOP KISSING!"

L broke off and looked behind him. "Why does it bother you?"

"BECAUSE YOU ARE SITTING RIGHT INFRONT OF US-" continued yelling the enraged and red in the face leader, " AND THERE IS A FREAKING GAP BETWEEN THE TWO CHAIRS YOU KNOW!!!"

"Oppa,  you can just-" you took a blanket and put it on the chairs to block the gap, "do this."

"He's just jelous." said L. Sunggyu got up and started hitting L with his pillow.

"Aish oppaaaaaa!" you dragged Sunggyu back in to his seat. He puffed. Looking around he got out a magazine and flipped through the pages while you started humming on a tune.

"Hey I heard that before.." said Hyemi thoughtfully.

"Call of Duty." answered her 8 voices all together, including the so thought 'sleeping' Hoya and Dong Woo.

"Speaking of that. New one coming out this November."

"Ghosts right? I know. You play?"

"Just happened to, a couple of times." you answered,"I prefer other games though. And even if I do play, that'll be like once a year."

"What do you like?"

"Thief. I love stealing stuff man. Best game ever."

"Hey there, gamers at the back! You're making me miss my playstation right now so shut it!"

"Nam Woohyun, speak with respect to your elder!"

"And a girl."

"Yes." agreed Sunggyu.

"Two of you need to get married." commented Seung Jung. Dong Woo and Woohyun's eyes flew open, waiting to hear what you'd say.

"Shut up Seung Jung. He's like my twin brother." the two pairs of eyes closed once again.

"Oh I know," L said,"Both of them are always angry."

"Ya! Kim Myung-"

The manager finally woke up."If you kids don't shut it, I'll throw you off the plane." Everyone became silent. Arms crossed, Woohyun stared at the TV, wondering what to watch and if there were subs. Next to him the manager continued to snore. Behind them, HoYa put his head on Dong Woo's shoulder, who in turn put his head on HoYa's head. Seung Yeol and Seung Jung slept, turned away from eachother. The couple was also soundly asleep with L's hand around Hyemi's shoulder. At the very back, your head slowly inclined towards Sunggyu, who put a blanket on you. He sat looking in the window and at this moment in the friendly silence he thought, I love all these people.

He also wondered why was it that at his young age, he sometimes thought like an old man...?

 

END OF CHAPTER

----------------------------------------------------

 

This chapter is so short... eh, myan.

 

 

 

 

 

Hoya. That wasn't a chair. Those were her ovaries damn you