FINAL-The Choice

Boundless

Your hair flew dramaticaly as you stumbled and nearly fell. The shock was so much that you couldn't even think of how to react and all you felt was a numbness in your left cheek. Sunngyu's eye slits turned to coins and his mouth dropped open. But the two other INFINITE members were already starting off, both dashing from different directions towards Adrian. That was a green light for the four antagonists who also moved to the middle.

Sunggyu didn't have time to say "" as there was a clash of bone and flesh as the seven guys jumped and collided with eachother. He raced to the pack to get you out of there. He pulled your hand and helped you get up. Aish where are the others? There was another extra loud smack as a guy punched Woohyun full in the face.

"Did you just!!!!HIT! NAM ! WOO!!HYUN?!!!" screamed Sunggyu and grabbed the guy's shoulder causing him to face him. "YOU!PIECE!OF!-------" 

WATTTAAAAH

He broke his nose with a loud crunch. You turned away just in time as the blood started spilling out along with the tears. You saw somebody else running down the street. Myung Soo was soon past you with a strange mischievious smile on his face. That guy is creepy sometimes, you thought. Somebody directed a fist at him just as he joined in. You hoped he didn't break some teeth or something...

And then you heard a battle cry. It wasn't a male's though...

"Hyemi?!" You thought she was going to drag you away to safety but as she got closer you were able to see the battle expression on her face. No way was she going towards you. She was still wearing her apron and she held something like a club in her hands. You later realised it was that rolling thing she used to make the cake. "THAT." she yelled at the guy who punched Myung Soo and gave him very painfull hits with each word she said, using her club, "WAS.THE.VISUAL.OF THE.GROUP.AND MY.BOYFRIEND.YOU PIECE OF.----------" 

WATTAAAAH

Yikes. It sounded like she broke his back. Myung Soo was laughing and trying to catch some breath as he and Sunggyu threw a guy out of their way. He wiggled his limbs as he flew through the air. You couldn't see him contact the ground because someone grabbed your arm.

"Hoya!" behind him stood Seung Yeol, trying to hold the enraged Hyemi from running back  in to the fight and killing someone.

"Come on." he said. "We need to get you out of here."

"But.The others!"

Hoya winked. "They'll manage." The four of you scurried away holding Hoya's hand, and you glanced behind to see everyone still fighting. They shortly melted in to the distance and out of your sight. You kept running only now understanding how far you've got. Unexpectedly, you bumped in to Seung Yeol and Hyemi as Hoya let go of your hand. Correcting your posture and looking on to see what was wrong, you saw another man blocking your passage.

Where did he come from? He and Hoya went head to head. HoYa has taekwondo skills yes, but the man was huge. In a little while he was able to get a hold on HoYa's leg and pulled, making him fall with a very hard thud to the ground.

"Heeeeawl NO!" Seung Jeong took his ring off. What? Where did he come from?

"Oh. A third girl?" the man scoffed. Seung Jeong's nostrils widened and to the utter shock of everyone present (Seung Yeol stood infront of you and Hyemi protectively) he ran forwards, jumped high and kicked the guy right in the face. The man fell and Seung Jeong rushed to help HoYa up.

In this mad piece of our story, you didn't have time to have feelings. Everything was so rushed that the constant shocks made you forget how to feel and think. The five of you ran out to the main and buzy street of the chilly night in Seoul, finaly safe.

--------------------------------------

Ho Sook's head rested on your shoulder. You, Hyemi and her were having a girl's day. The three of you enjoyed eating all the fast food you'd ordered. No cooking today! And no diet!

It was a week after the big fight. That night, (or should I say morning?) the other's came back stumbling in to Hyemi's appartment. The remaining five sighed out in relief to hear their story. Nobody was killed and no body was caught. They were all laughing until Sunggyu angrily reminded them that they had a performance the next day.

Ho Sook spoke. "Do you guys know what happened last week? Hoya oppa was bruised and I think the others were too..." You shared a quick glance with Hyemi remembering how INFINITE decided to lie to their manager about Dong Woo 'falling and tumbling down the stairs and tripping a couple of others who went down with him.'

"What happened to the rest?"

"They rushed to help us but the staircase isn't wide you know, so it was hard so they fell too." said Sunggyu, disgusted at his own self. He hoped it sounded truthful enough to postpone their performance.

"Nope, no idea. Don't worry though, I'm sure they were alright."

"I hope so, unnie." she said and you smiled. You liked this girl now. She was whiney and annoying but she was nice."Speaking of INFINITE... I know this is too fast and childish but... Eh...I have another crush..."

"Not surprised. It's impossible not to crush on somebody from INFINITE. And he is?" asked Hyemi, ready to kill Ho Sook if she said it was L.

"Sunggyu opppaaaaa!"

Hyemi mentaly sighed and continued to eat her pizza. "So why suddenly him?"

"Oppa is sweet and handsome and soooo kind! And he looks like a cute hamster!"

"Don't call Sunggyu that when you're around him. He'll murder you." said Hyemi, mouthful of food. She gulped it all down in one go with Coke.

"He's not the type to murder anyone." You and Hyemi looked at eachother again as one thought raced through your minds. She definetly didn't see Sunggyu in a fight.

"So is Hyemi. She looks like an angel but when it comes to-" you were cut off as Hyemi threw water at you from a glass. "YAH!"

"Yay unnies are water fightinggg." You spun around and emptied half a bottle on to her head. Ho Sook squealed and reached out for her own cup-

-------------------------------------------

~FLASH BACK~

You were in INFINITE's dorm. Seung Yeol had asked you to get something from Sunggyu's room.

"Where did you say it was?"

"Next to the window!" he screamed back.

"Arasso!" You scanned the window sill and found it. "Oppa,I got it!" You rounded to leave but something on Sunggyu's bed caught your eye. You picked up his back pack and pulled out-

I knew it.

It was a silver wig. That of an old man's. There was also a looooong beard. You looked around for the walking stick and soon found it hidden under the bed.

You smiled.

~

--------------------------------------------

5 years later...or maybe less...let's say 2 years later then, since we are not entirely sure how far in the future it was... You sat between your boyfriend and your now, really close friend. The three of you dangled your feet above the Han River, sitting on the bordure as usual. Woohyun's hair was a lighter shade than it was 2 years ago. Dong Woo's was now bluish-green, something he wanted to try for a long time. The rest of the INFINITE members, Ho Sook and Hyemi were not far away, occupying a bench.

"Look at those three." said Hoya. "They look so good all together. Too bad humans aren't able to date 2 people at the same time."

"That just sounds so weird, hyung." laughed Seung Yeol in his choding way.

"You guys are arousing really weird thoughts in my head right now." said L leaning a bit to the side where Hyemi sat.

"Shut up y'all." Snapped Sunggyu whose arm was around Ho Sook's shoulders."Let them have their moment."

"Those three have been having their moments for two years now." stated Seung Jeong, "More moments than she and the boyfriend part of this trio have had." He was sitting on Hoya's lap as their was no space.

"It's none of our buisness anyway." said Seung Yeol smiling. He sat on the floor and leaned back on Hyemi's legs.

"Get up you pabo." Sunggyu kicked him."Your will get cold and then you will get sick."

"It's warm!"

"It's the middle of autumn and it's evening!" everyone laughed at their bickering.

You wrapped your boyfriend's jacket closer around yourself as the night was chilly (not in Seung Yeol's opinion though. It was later found out that he had a fever and the big gang including the three girls arrived at the hospital loud and squabling and making a big deal as if their choding was going to die. Seung Jeong was even on the brink of tears while Sunggyu as usual got pissed off completely. Yeol just sat there with L and enjoyed the spectacle). Your friend (or the friend part of the trio how Seung Jeong and Hoya would have said) stood up.

"I guess I'm going to leave you guys."

"No. Stay!" you said.

"Are you regreting you haven't chosen me?" he winked at you.

"Yah! Nam Woohyun!" said Dong Woo.

"Okay okay I'm going." smiled Woohyun and jumped off the bordure. "Tell me if you need me."

"We will," Dong Woo smiled at him and kept his hand around you while holding your other hand and playing with your fingers. He sighed sadly. "I still feel so bad for him. He deserves a big hug."

"And a big meal too!" both of you giggled.

"They all do.That's easy." he turned around his head,"Yah, I'll treat y'all today," and was back in his normal position. He gazed at your face,"Can I kiss you?" You shot him a glare,"What?! I'm your boyfriend!"

"Oppa we're not alone." You could hear L laughing.

"And." said Dong Woo,"We're not shameless like the four of you guys!" He now completely faced them, dangling his feet on the other side above the ground.

"Oh?!" exclaimed Ho Sook,"Why are we shameless?"

"You in particular, aren't." said Hoya.

"It's Sunggyu Hyung we're talking about..." started Woohyun trying not to laugh.

"Yah Nam Woohyun!"

"Hyung. Seriously. When you look at my sister your so... possesive I swear." said Hoya casualy, beaming.

"Lee Howon. Just because you're my girlfriend's brother I will not hit you right now." Ho Sook giggled,"Solely for that reason."

"And as for the other couple, they've always been like that."

"Seung Jeong don't start or I will slap you." Hyemi said, looking at him.

"What? Noona it's true! Someone tell them!"

"We're just being romantic." defended L.

"You call that romantic?!"

"You guys need to get a room. Atleast I ask_____ if it's okay to kiss her."

"Liar this was the first time." you retorted making everybody laugh. "You never ask."

"And you never resist do you?" Dong Woo pinched your cheek and you blushed.

"Dong Woo I can't believe you cheated on me."

"What the Hell Hoya!"

"We were the Yadong couple..." /sniff/

"Just marry the maknae then."

"You game?" asked Hoya trying to look at the maknae's face who was on his lap and recieved a slap.

"Then me and Seung Yeol will also couple up."

"Yaaay Woohyun hyung!" Seung Yeol high-fived him. "Two new couples! HoJeong and WooYeol!" Everybody laughed once again. Dong Woo got up to take his phone from Sunggyu while you stood to walk on the bordure careful not to fall in to the river. Sunggyu smiled at his dongsaeng and thought once again,

I love all these people..

Suddenly they heard a scream. Everyone's heads shot up as they saw you fall. Luckily for you, you weren't falling in to the river but to the ground. It would still hurt though...... Dong Woo dropped his phone and ran as if it was his own life. He caught you right in time before you hit the ground.

There was a loud *SIGH* from everyone and they started scolding you.

"This is the second time this happens!"

"Next time you go out alone you'll probably die!"

"I'm surprised she's still alive at her age, man."

"Why aren't you careful?!"

"AISH this girl!"

"We need to get a dog leash and tie her to Dong Woo!"

"Maknae that was too much!"

But you didn't care. Dong Woo had caught you and he was smiling.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

!THE END!

--------------------------------------

Hi loves. I hope you liked it ^^

Please comment and tell me how you feel!

In case anybody's wondering about the charms on the bracelet....

Yours was a bird and Dong woo's was a wing.

It was an obvious hint that in the end it would be Dong Woo.

Why?

Woohyun's charm was a musical note.

What does a bird need more?

A wing? Or the ability to sing?

I will leave the other charms for you to wonder ;)

(/whispers/ the smiley was choding and the lucky horseshoe is obviously to the giver of luck!)

Thank you everyone!

<3