Inside the Hut.

Boundless

Everyone was crowded around the bed you sat on. You were in your little hut, an accomodation the university provided for each two students. People fussed around you. It was getting awkward and annoying as Adrian sat there next to you and blabbered. WooHyun stood quietly in a far corner, arms crossed. Pretending to be alright, you stuffed yourself with food that they offered you, nodding and smiling.

"Alright everybody, time's up!" Hyemi shooed everyone out. Woohyun was one of the first to leave, stealing a last glance at you before exiting.

"Why didn't you ever tell me you were a surfer?" She sat on the opposite bed.

"Does that matter? It's no big deal. It's like telling you that I know how to read."

"No. It is not so simple. Swiming is one thing but surfing... I know you and your fear of sharks. Who am I kidding? You freak out at a sight of a tiny fishy peacefully swimming by!"

"Whatever. Sharks don't surf."

"What if one got caught in the big wave?"

"Oh stop it Hyemi! I'm alive ok?"

She puffed out some air angrily and threw a pillow at you.

"YA!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why on earth did you do this?" stormed HoYa.

"I don't see anything wrong with disappearing after doing a heroic act."

"Dong Woo Hyung!!! The fact that you disappeared leaves that Adrian lying to her that he saved her! We all know it isn't true!"

"Look. She doesn't like me so much to be happy to wake up in my arms alright? Plus Adrian is her boyfriend."

"Well screw him."

"That's not nice."

"What's not nice is taking someone's act to his advantage! You know hyung, If I was to write a book of about 200 pages,about us all and make our manners exactly what they are in life, Adrian would appear on one page of a hundred! She simply ignores his existance!"

It seems like WooHyun likes her too... Dongwoo thought but kept it to himself.

Sighing HoYa said,"Let's go, it's late. You need to fix yourself." He pointed at Dong Woo's bleeding wound.

"Right." Dong Woo bent his head as he entered through the door way of the little house. He stopped in surprise. HoYa's sister was sitting on his bed.

Oh great.

"Oppaaaaaa! Omo!" Dramatic as always. "You're hurt!!!! OMO! Are you feeli-"

And so it went on. Dong Woo just kept saying 'I'm fine' and in the end, ignored her so much that he didn't notice how he agreed to her help. She started bandaging up his shoulder.

"What are you-"

"Oppa stay quiet it will hurt-"

"I don't see how talking will hurt my shoulder!" He could hear HoYa silently laughing. This caused him to get a glare from Dong Woo. When she was done, he shooed her out. However she did succeed in pecking him on the cheek.

"Ergh." he whiped it off.

"Want a kiss from me too?" laughed HoYa and saw a pillow fly in to him. Dong Woo then began to unbandage his shoulder.

"Sorry bro but your sister is just useless."

"Don't apologise. I know. Just when you decide to tell her to get lost, don't make her feel too hurt,alright?"

"Arasso."

Once he was done, he turned off the rusty,golden light and turned to the wall.

Behind that wall was your's and Hyemi's hut. You lay in darkness. Unfolding your left hand once again you saw a feeble glint of Dong Woo's earring. With nothing but a wall to stand in between both of you fell asleep.

 

END OF CHAPTER

---------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter was written twice as the laptop was shut down by mistake and my unsaved chap was lost. So apologies if it seems kind of raw and short. Even though I plan my chapters on paper, I still didn't feel like re-writing anything. That explains why it's so short. I didn't bother to go through the tiny details.

I will make another update tomorrow (25/08/2013) to make up for this chapter.

 

Yadong today.

 

 

Anyone else noticed that Sign Board?

"NO TRESPASSING

VIOLATORS WILL BE SHOT

SURVIVORS WILL BE SHOT AGAIN"

 

Why is HoYa still alive then? Does he have a special 'Dong Woo' pass or something?

I want one too.