Bad Day

Boundless

Leaning on the bordure with your elbows, you stared down in to the water.

“So that’s what happened.” said Hyemi mirroring your posture.

You have somehow recovered from your strange burst out and were standing outside next to the sea, not far from the airport itself. Hyemi shipped off Sung Yeol so she could talk to you privately. He stood five meters away from you.

“I really don’t get why you hate him so much.” said Hyemi to the water.

“He has a horse face…” you said trying not to think of what he has done before.

“Girlfriend, out of all the people I know, YOU aren’t one of those who cares about looks.”

“He’s careless and annoying.” After thinking you added,”And loud. You know how I despise noise.”

“That’s not a reason for screaming in to someone’s face like that.”

“Hyemi, you’re not making me feel any better.”

“What am I supposed to do?”

“Well I already said I was sorry!”

“Did you tell Dong Woo that you’re sorry?” Hyemi turned around and faced you now. Unable to answer, you shook your head.

“I really didn’t mean to hurt him that way. I’m really embarrassed.”

“Who said he’s hurt any way?” said Hyemi and your eyebrows rose. She continued, “He’s the happiest person you’ll ever meet. He never gets hurt.”

“How do you know he doesn’t hide it?”

Hyemi nodded her head towards Sung Yeol who stood staring at the ground, oblivious to what you were saying.

“I know because of them. They all live together and it’s pretty hard to hide feelings there in the little space and privacy those guys have. Dong Woo shares a room with L.”

No wonder

“Are you telling her all our secrets?” said a voice suddenly and you turned around, spotting L. He stood in his black jeans, black shirt and black sunglasses and smiled.

“L!” you exclaimed. ”You came too!”

“Wouldn’t expect me to turn down such an invitation, would you?”

“Noonaaaaaaaaa!” a high, male voice fell shrill in the air. You looked sideways and saw Sung Jeong running towards you.

Seconds later you were trying to recover from Sung Jeong’s bear hug. He was thin but he was strong. You felt as if you have been friends for a long time now, ages. That was one of the wonderful qualities Sung Jeong had. He always made you feel comfortable.

“Wow. You guys are here… does that mean everyone else came?” Just as you asked, a black Hyundai car skidded to a stop not far away and you saw the remaining INFINITE (or whatever they call themselves you thought.) walking towards it.

Giving you a shy smile, Hoya got in the car first. Following him, Sung Gyu appeared from behind the car. He noticed your down mood. Grinning till his eyes disappeared entirely, he started talking to you. But of course he was far away so he used sign language.

/points at you/  You

/mouths ‘okay’ with a questioning look/ Okay?

You smiled at his worry and nodded a Yes. He did a thumbs up and climbed inside.

After him Woohyun appeared and you were going to wave and maybe come up to talk with him. But he acted strange as your eyes met. He glanced at you for a moment and awkwardly averted his eyes.

What is wrong with him?...

Through the open door of the car, you saw Woohyun trip after looking at you and fall onto Sung Gyu. You laughed inwardly as you heard a commotion break out.

You were pondering over Woohyun’s weird action as Sung Jeong interrupted your thoughts.

“When we heard L was leaving we decided to tag along. Plus, Hoya’s sister lives here too so we thought it would be a great idea to visit! She adores Dong Woo!”

Something inside of you winced. Sung Jeong continued blabbering.

“…can you imagine? But anyway. We need to go now! We’ll leave L and Hyemi in your hands!” Both Sung Yeol and Sung Jeong gave you warm hugs and in a very short time the black Hyundai became small in the distance.

Why did Woohyun act so? Was he okay? Did something happen? Maybe he didn’t see me…

You turned to the remaining two. They were patiently waiting for you to finish your thinking.

“Let’s take you home.”

END OF CHAPTER

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He's the man in love.

 

Seung Yeol is so handsome. How can someone not like him eh?

 

 

I really used to think (before watching shows with infinite) that Seung Yeol is a very serious person.

.....................

Yeah...

Now if you excuse me, I'll go and draw and maybe after that a couple of more chappies will be ready for update!