Sunggyu's nerve-racking wait because I don't know how to name this chapter.Shut up

Boundless

This.Is.Not.Happe- You thought as you fell.

------------------------------------------

Meanwhile at the hospital.

Seung Yeol put the phone in his pocket.

"What did he say?" asked the leader.

"He was asking if it was your 'ingenious idea'. And then it sounded like something fell. So I hung up." HoYa and Dong Woo were in Ho Sook's room. L and Hyemi were in another, X-Raying her feet to see how they've been. Sunggyu, Seung Yeol and Seung Jung were outside sitting on the chairs. On coming to the hospital they were told by the ambulance that Hoya's sister fell from a staircase. So it wasn't just a broken leg but also some shock and that is why the doctors decided to keep her close.

"I hope nothing happens to those two. We've had enough of adventures already." said Sunggyu scornfully staring at the floor.

"What can happen?"

"The least that can happen is Woohyun getting run over by a car."

Seung Jeong laughed. "That isn't funny. Although it would be better for me if that happened," said Sunggyu, "That guy is a waste of time." After a pause, he said,"Somebody call ______."

"Her phone's broken, hyung." answered Seung Yeol sleepily. Sunngyu had to exhale and ruffled his hair.

"I have a bad feeling."

"Ofcourse you do. We're at a hospital. For all we know, someone could be dying right now on the floor above us." Seung Jung spoke casually.

"You're not making it any better." The continued to wait until HoYa came out of his sister's room.

"How is she." demanded Sunggyu, completely uninterested.

"A bit shocked. Calmer now."

"Where's Dong Woo."

"With her."

"And why was he the one to be the first to arrive to her and not you?"

"Hyung! I was buzy!"

"That is your freaking sister! You know, one day I will fall in the bathroom and all six of you will be 'buzy'. That will be my end." deducted Sunggyu.

"You're being rediculous right now."

"No I am not, Lee Seung Yeol! It's like none of you want to take any responsiblity for anything!" The boys stared at the floor knowing that another Sunggyu lecture was on it's way. However he didn't have the chance to continue as they all heard running footsteps down the hall. Soon Woohyun and You came into view.

"Finally. What's the matter with them though?"

"Why is she grimacing?"

"Why is she holding her hand? Oh my god did she brea-"

Both of you run past the four.

"The hell is going on?" Woohyun just did a shooing motion in their direction which Sunggyu took as 'Not now, I'll explain later.' 

"Ok." he said and continued staring at the floor.

"Hyung! What ok?! She looks like she broke her hand!"

"SO WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? WE'RE IN THE HOSPITAL!"

Seung Yeol was silenced thinking, Indeed. We can do nothing but wait. They'll get help.

"What's all this noise?" Dong Woo's head popped out of the room. From inside they heard Ho Sook's 'Oppa don't leave me!' and he rolled his eyes, ignoring her.

"Woohyun and _____ just came. She broke her hand."

"What?! Why?!" he was completely out of the room now,"Why are you sitting like nothing happened?!" Before Sunggyu had taken enough air in his lungs to start screaming again, Dong Woo was running off.

"Ya!" HoYa ran after him, "You don't know where to go!"

"I.Am.Going.To.The.Bathroom." said Sunggyu and stormed off to calm down. When he came back he found Seung Yeol sleeping on the maknae's lap. Soon, Dong Woo and HoYa came back.

"Hyung," HoYa smiled while speaking,"Remember you said none of us will come to help you? Well," he sat down next to the leader who'se eyes were closed,"I am glad to tell you that as long as Woohyun's there, you will not die in the bathroom. Do you know why?"

"Because the bathroom will be occupied on the day of my death by Woohyun. So I'll probably die in the kitchen because Seung Yeol will spill his coffee and not whipe it off." Answered the hyung, eyes still closed.

"Because he's the kind of person who just saved somebody." snapped Dong Woo causing Sunggyu to open his eyes and sit up.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah." HoYa started telling Sunggyu the story that you told them.

---------------------------------------

 

This.Is.Not.Happe- You thought as you fell. Everything turned to slow motion as you saw Woohyun's "HELL NO" face as he ran towards you. Just as you thought he'd lose you and the sharks will eat you, you felt a pain in your wrist. Looking up you saw that Woohyun was just in time and had caught you by the wrist. Despite the pain, you managed to grab his hand. He bent down, completely relying on his feet as his other arm took yours and he slowly started pulling you up, grunting. Once he made sure that your legs were on the other side, he collapsed from exhaustion.

You lay on the bordure. Thinking it was time to get off or you'll fall again, you shifted your weight and fell on the ground, hurting your wrist.

"Ow!" another shock of pain. Woohyun's head snapped at you and wobbling as he stood up, he helped you get up.

"My-"

"Wrist." he said, his voice back from the shock.

"That."

"Was-"

"Scary."

"Need to-"

"Take you to-"

"The hospital."

 

END OF CHAPTER

------------------------------------------------------

 

He.Is.So.Cool.

 

 

That face and those shoulders. And what is HoYa doing at the back?