He knows the truth

Boundless

ARRGHHH. You threw your disobedient phone on the pavement. The cover broke off and the battery fell out.

Great. You sat down next to it and stared at the flowers. If only there were a couple of more percentages of that goddamn batterry, you could have a pretty picture right now. These flowers didn't grow in your country. It took a while for your to realise that the stoned pavement was hot. 

"Ow." you didn't budge and kept staring at the flowers. You didn't know how much time passed but you heard your name being called. Turning around you spotted Dong Woo. Great. He had a Canon camera with a big lens. It hung around his neck. His pink hair was messy and you wondered if he was already cooked in those black skinny's of his in this weather.

"What on Earth are you doing?"

"On Earth I am living." you retorted. He grimaced.

"Get up. Palli." he gave you his hand. You gave it a glare and continued to stare at the flowers. Dong Woo sighed. He sat down on the ground next to you. "Why are you angry again?"

"I wanted to take a picture and itS NOT TAKING IT-" you threw your hand in the direction of your phone, suddenly screaming,"-THE FLOWERS ARE SO PRETTY AND IT JUST HAD TO DIE!" You expected Dong Woo to think of you as a freak but he sat there staring at you normally.

"I have a camera you know. I can take a picture of them and send them to you..."

"NO, I WANT PICTURE ON MY PHONE SO I CAN INSTAGRAM IT!"

"Then here," he took his phone out,"take mine and Insta it from here." You stared at his phone.

"Really...?" a smile spread on your face.

He grinned back and nodded. "Yeah. Ofcourse." You jumped up and took a couple of shots. You didn't realise that Dong Woo was right beside you, taking pictures of you. While you continued, he looked at the photo he took. You were seen bent down, face in concentration but with a childish smile. Your left hand was on your knee and your right was with the phone, held high. Dong Woo grinned again.

"Hey." he snapped out of his thoughts as you called him. "Thanks." you gave him his phone.

------------------------------------------------------

DONG WOO POV:

"So. Why are you here?" she waved her arms, indicating the street.

"I... was actually looking for you."

"Why....?"

"Uhm..." I searched my mind for a good excuse,"Sung Jeong misses you. He wants you to come over to our hut."

"You and him share a hut?"

"Yeah." another lie,"And Hoya." 

"I'm jobless at the moment anyway. We can go now."

Relief and excitement spread over me. "Sure!" It was as if nothing bad has ever happened between us. It was more like we met each other for the second time in our lives. At last I thought I could make up for the misunderstanding that happened in the cinema. I took her to Sung Jeong's hut. Sung Yeol and L also shared it with him. Actually mine and Hoya's hut was farther away and after sometime I realised it was exactly next to her's and Hyemi's. That would probably mean she will find out I lied...

When we entered we found the other's already there. Sung Jeong and Sung Yeol sat on one bed while L sat on the opposite one, accompanied by Hyemi.

"Noona!" Sung Jeong was hugging her in no time, "I missed you!"

"Dong Woo told me you did."

"He did?"

"Yeah. Didn't you send him to find me?" Before Sung Jeong could say anything, I gave him a death glare behind her back. He grinned.

"Yes noona. I did." he led her to a chair. I just stood there looking at her until-

~ginyeorul jiiiikyeora~ sang my phone. I sighed and had to go out.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Opppaaaa!" I forgot that talking to Howon's sister meant I needed to keep the phone away from my ear. For like 3 meters.

"Ha. What is it?"

"Can we meet up? It's important."

"I'm kind of busy..."

"Oppa... I'm injured..."

"What?!"

"I broke my leg. And Howon oppa isn't answering the phone!" I heard her sniff.

"Yah,Ho Sook!...d-don't cry!" aish, Lee Howon! "Tell me the location!Stay where you are, I'll come right now!"

---------------------------------------------

Dong Woo was off. He didn't look back at the hut but it stayed in his mind. He lost a chance to become more friendly with you. But I will, no matter what, gain back your interest in me.

Inside, Sung Jeong talked to you.

"That... boyfriend of yours...what's his name."

"Adrian. I don't really-"

"Consider him your boyfriend? Yeah I think we all noticed that." said L.

"Well I -"

"-Am afraid to break it off harshly with him." continued L.

"And he-"

"'S so weak, he will be crying once you do. Oh and can I continue?" Myung Soo looked at you for permition.

"You kind of kept cutting me off so you might as well do that..."

"You've known him for so long," he mimicked your voice,"that it would be hard for you to just end it like that."

You couldn't answer, shocked for a moment of his accuracy. You just nodded.

"Noona. If you don't like someone,no need to torture yourself for their sake."

"I don't know if I like him or not."

"I do." said L,"I know.You don't. Why? Because if you loved the guy, you wouldn't have doubts right now."

This made you think. Sung Jeong, who'se hand was around your shoulder, bent his head and looked at you, smiling.

"Beautifuly said!" Sung Yeol got up and high fived L.

"And also..." whispered the maknae, "I think somebody likes you."

--------------------------------

No one noticed but Sung Jeong did. He always noticed. He wasn't dumb to understand that somebody had a crush on you, especially when they acted like that. But there were two of them... Who will she chose though? he thought.

END OF CHAPTER

Sigh. Guys its a double update today..

-----------------------------------

Stop.Calling.Sung Jeong.Gay.

 

 

 

He's the man.