Disclosure

Boundless

A whole week passed and Hyemi neither wrote nor called. It was frustrating and you began to think she would not come at all. Your doubts overflowed but you still went to the airport that day. What if she came and you weren’t there?

All the boards now showed that the flight from Seoul had arrived but one hour later, no one came. Head down, you turned to leave.

But you never did, as from behind you heard your name being called. You happily turned around and were ready to give Hyemi a hug and-

Dong Woo stood grinning at you.

Huh?

“You are kidding me.” This was not a question, but a statement.

“Nope.” He continued to grin.

“You are. Tell me you are.” And out of nowhere, an angry feeling crept up on you. “You can’t just suddenly appear out of nowhere- don’t cut me off now Jang Dong Woo- and just stand in front of me like that when Hyemi is supposed to be here! What happened?! I thought the papers were fine when I gave them to the administration, I thought they accepted Hyemi’s visiting but now here you are, because they probably thought they should make me have one miserable month with this guy- ” you stuck a finger in his chest,”-because they want me to be more social and all that crap those professors tell me. Out of all the people in Korea, why does it have to be you? Tell me why!”

Dong Woo wanted to open his mouth again but you continued your angry, uncontrolled ramble.

“This is the most frustrating month of my life! What am I going to do with you?! You’re so immature! You laugh like a maniac. You-”

And so on. In a matter of minutes you released all your anger on to Dong Woo, telling him everything you ever thought made him a stupid person. Which he wasn’t.

Dong Woo stood there looking at you while you kept going on. The grin he had before slowly disappeared and was replaced by a smile that didn’t reach his eyes. Perhaps he understood that the anger came from the incident of which you accused him of although it wasn't mentioned.

As you were telling him “I’m so sick of you”, both of you heard a girly yelp and somebody screamed “Oppa!!!”

Oh how annoying that voice was.

Dong Woo grimaced at the sound and you shrunk back. A girl appeared, about your age and after running on her high-heals she stuck herself to Dong Woo’s arm. Just like a magnet would do, if you threw it on the refrigerator.

“Oppaaaaaa-” Dong Woo turned away and rolled his eyes, ”aaaaaa! I missed you! I’m so happy you came!” She completely ignored your existence.

From behind Dong Woo you saw Hoya walking with his purple back pack, smiling. Before he could say anything to you, the girl turned around and threw herself at Hoya’s neck making him drop his glasses.

While she attacked him, Dong Woo put his hand on your cheek and turned your head back to him.

He pointed at himself.”Concentrate here. So what was that about Hyemi not coming?”

And you resumed your angry ramble once again.

“Listen. Stop. Stop talking. Shush. Woman, never knew you spoke so much.” He sighed as you stood there as if you were telling an enemy to retreat, as if you were protecting your country.

“I didn’t come here to visit you.”

BAM.

You simply looked at him.

“What are you staring at? I said I didn’t come to visit you. I came because-” you heard the girl squeal and it hit you,”-yeah.”

“Oh.”

“I’m staying with someone else.”

“But wasn’t it the host-guest thingie…”

“Child, I’m done with University.”

You put your head down. Damn.

The girl now left Hoya and took Dong Woo’s arm, pulling him away. You now recognized her as Hoya’s sister. You saw pictures of her.

As she dragged Dong Woo away, he glanced at you and smiled. But even though he did, his gums didn’t show like usual. He was hurt.

Of course he was. Who the hell wouldn’t be hurt if they had someone screaming in their face, telling them they were the worst human being you ever saw? And you turned out to be wrong, hurt him for nothing and were left humiliated.

When Hyemi finally appeared, you were tearing up. It was a bad day.

“Hey! You are supposed to.....are you crying?! What happened!”

Before you could explain you saw someone through your tears. They were b and everything was unclear so whoever suddenly took you in a hug was left unknown for some time.

SEUNG YEOL'S POV:

I walked up to the two girls only to see her on the verge of crying. Puzzled, I thought that it would be horrible to leave her standing like that. Without thinking, I hugged her hoping that this would make her feel better. Even though she's crying, I loved the fact. I always wanted a little sister who would to cry in to my chest, whine to buy an icecream be all cute and fluffy and stuff.This moment made me feel strong and protective, made me feel what I missed.

WOOHYUN’S POV:

I walked down the escalator and nearly tripped. She stood there tearing up at the sight of Sung Yeol, who came up and took her in for a tight hug. She cried in to his chest.

They looked beautiful. Sung Yeol’s tall, slender figure, and hers, perfectly fit in his arms.

My own chest suddenly felt rigid. I couldn’t move it, breathe properly. She certainly missed him. Which obviously meant some chemistry had been going on and I haven't seen it...So this is how it is… 

END OF CHAPTER

---------------------------------------------

 

 

 

No my dear L. My suggestion is he's the Elder. I don't know how tho...