Meet the Seven

Boundless

"Ok.I will do it if I lose the race."

"Ok.From here-" Woohyun pointed at the floor, "-till way over there."

"Thats too much."

"If you refuse,you lose." said Woohyun and showed his tongue.Sung yeol sighed.

"Okay okay!"

"Hyung!Start off the race for us!"

Dong Woo bounced in to the scene.

"OHKAY!" He didn't even ask what the reason for their desperate winning was, no one did. The boys were just doing one of their stupid dares.

Woohyun and Sung Yeol bent down in concentration, muscles tensing.

"READY!" started Dong Woo with an excited voice, "STEADY!GOOOO!"

*VROOOM*

------------------------------

 

Excited voices of tens of students filled the wide corridors of the National Seoul University. It was so loud that you couldn't think.  You decided to leave the main halls and take a shortcut to your lecture hall through narrower, calmer corridors. A couple of students passed by but that was all. Still, here and there shouts and exclamations could be heard. Not far away someone screamed 'ready steady go' and you rolled your eyes. 

This is supposed to be a university, not a school.Why are these asians so immature?

You turned around a corner where you would find your destination and a wider area.The only problem was, you never reached the lecture hall.

Looking up from your feet,books in hands,you wandered what elephant was galloping down the hall.Only you didn't get to see it because it gracefully flew into you before you realised it.

You thought that this was the most painfull moment of your life even though you couldn't understand where it came from because it felt as if wood trunks tumbled on top of you. It stung so much that you thought the wave of pain was going to make you black out. Tears streamed down your face from the ache.

---------------------------------

"-OOOOOO!!" Woohyun took the lead, Sung Yeol not far behind.Seeing what was going on infront,Hoya and Sun Gyu ran to join in.

"Yaaaaaaaay." screamed Sun Gyu while Hoya just ran silently,smiling.

-----------------------------------

"STOP!" Woohyun's sneakers squealed as he applied force to stop himself from bumping in to a girl who just turned around the corner.

They say before you die you see your whole life in seconds.

This is what Woohyun thought:

------------------------------------------

Wah,she's pretty. Look at her she looks frustrated. That's so adorable. Why is she flying towards me though...OH

"STOP!" Woohyun pressed his breaks and Sung Yeol breaked right in to him. Even though Woohyun was heavier, the impact was still strong especially after Hoya and Sun Gyu body slammed them.

------------------------------------

Dong Woo's POV:

Dong Woo saw what was going to happen but it was too funny and he didn't expect Woohyun to lose control. Woohyun was strong enough to resist any heavy mass thrown on him but something happened to him-and for a fraction of a second Dong Woo thought he saw something weird in Woohyun's eyes before he slammed into the girl and her books went flying all over the place.

Tragedy.

Dong Woo broke out laughing histerically.

 

 

"YAH! KYAAHHAH," he breathed in sharply,"KYAHAHAHA!"

Sung Jong suddenly came in.

"Oh? Wah chinja. Why didn't you call me when you were planning the playfight?"

Dong Woo made a desperate attempt at explaining of what was going on and stop Sung Jong but all that came out was "AHHHYKYAAKAHAHAHAHA!"/takes sharp breath in/"KYHAHAHAHAH,ANDWEEAHHAHAH!"

"Yay playfight!" and Sung Jong jumped,landing on the big heap of handsome men,half thinking that they were playing,the other half in a horribble position of not being able to help the victim.

Still laughing Dong Woo stumbled to the pile of Infinite and thinking this was a better way,started throwing them off one by one. "Ahaha aish." he panted. Some of them still thought it was a game and jumped back on top.

In that little moment, Sun Gyu actually saw what was really going on below him. He saw the girl let down a tear and open in shock of pain.

His heart contracted.

Dong Woo saw it too and finally stopped laughing.He was angry now,an angry Tyrannausaurus. He put Sun Gyu on his legs and they both took control of the situation.Woohyun and Sung Yeol were helped up.

"Wae wae wae,why are we stopping?Chinja..." whined Sung Jeong.

"Yeah,we just started the...." Hoya looked at the ground.

"Shut up." Woohyun crouched on his feet."E-e-xcuse me.."

----------------------------------------

You blinked and felt another couple of tears flow.

"E-e-xcuse me.."

You felt a sting in the corner of your lips and tried to put yourself on your elbows but fell back. Someone gently put a strong,muscley arm around you and the back of your head was carefully supported by someone's shoulder. 

-----------------------------------------

"Don't dare move her further,if something is broken,then you might make it worse." said a voice.They turned around and saw Myung Soo."I think she sees her surroundings but she's in pain. And if she can't speak because of it then most probably something is broken."

"Let's check her." said Sun Gyu and rolled up his sleeves.

"Okay.Um.Excuse me,young woman..." Hoya looked at the poor girl in Woohyun's arms,"We are going to inspect you for any damages-" he couldn't continue because Sun Gyu smacked him.

"Idiot," he pushed Hoya away and started talking,"You are hurt. We are gonna help. Don't worry. Stay still." he patted her on her head carefully. She blinked. Sun Gyu nodded at Sung Jong. "Help me."

They both went down and checked for broken bones, when they reached her foot, she screamed out.

Infinite flinched.

"This is painful to watch. I'm glad I'm not the cause of this. I did  not participate in this horrible act."

"Oh yeah?" snapped Woohyun,"Who was the one who 'ready steady go'-ed?"

"How the hell did I know you weren't smart enough to halt in time?"

"SHUSH!" Sun Gyu was getting frustrated. "How are we going to get her to the hospital?"

"We don't have a Hospital Wing in the uni..." said L thoughtfully,"Ambulance?"

Dong Woo's mind was rushing. He looked around. "Hyung?"

"What."

"Boss left the car keys with you didn't he?"

------------------------------------

 

You could see things now.

Are these people the same ones who attacked me? Where did their adolescent stupidity go? Oh yeah right, kids don't stop unless they taste the fire ha.. Wait till I'm fine..

-----------------------------

"Ow!"

"I told you be carefull with her movement." said one of them.

"Irgh."

"Omomomoo,she's trying to say something!"

"Dong Woo shush  I said."

"Nvrnmnd."

"I don't think she's very happy to talk to you guys."

I rose my hand and pointed at the guy who said that:The darkest-looking one."Bingo."

"Well I wouldn't like myself either if myself laughed at myself when I was dying under myself's team mates."

"For God's sake someone shut Dong Woo up."

"Yah,kid."

Woohyun glared at him. "I'm not a kid."

"Stop it.Stop it stop it stop it.Now."

While they quarelled this guy came closer to me. He looked quite gay at first.

"Anneyoung." he said,sounding really sweet,"Don't mind them. They're unhappy because they put you in so much trouble. We'll get you well really soon okay?"

I felt like crying because he was radiating such.... warmth and his eyes played a smile along with his mouth.

"I'm Sung Jeong by the way." I nodded. I was so absorbed in the positivity and his prettiness that I didn't realise that the pain had subsided and everyone was silent.

----------------------------

"My name is ______" you said.

Sunggyu smiled."That is a very nice name."

"And a nice girl." said Sung Jeong and winked. You smiled at him.

"It's like one of those names out of an american or british movie!" Dong Woo stared.

"Emma Watson?Megan Fox?"

"Better."

"Can we get her to the hospital now?" snapped Woohyun.

"Yes please." you joined in.

Five minutes later,still in Woohyun's arms,you were out of the building and were put in the car. Being close to this unknown dude felt good. And for some reason you didn't resist, neither of them looked like maniacs, except may be the one behind the wheel. He laughed like a true maniac.

"Dong Woo hyung, you're really nice,driving the car carefully and stuff. But can you drive faster?" You felt the car accelerating.

"I think we should talk so you can forget the pain,______-sshi." Said Sung Jeong.

"Ok."

Sun Gyu:"Where are you from?You're not korean."

"Why are you attacking her like that man. We're not catching an illegal country-crossing or something."

"And why are you so over protective Woohyun?" Sun Gyu glared at him.

"You know what,its better if you all shut up." you snapped. They were getting annoying.

"You didn't answer my question."

"I'm not planning to be your best friend so why should I?"

Dong Woo broke out laughing and you clentched your teeth. Is he ever going to shut up?

"She's got quite a temper."

"Don't mind them." whispered Sung Jeong in your ear.

--------------------------------------

I tried listening to him. I didn't know how I ever found myself in this situation. I just wished to get over it already. I wasn't a mean person and didn't want to hurt anyone, but how could I not be angry when because of them, I missed my first lecture,fractured my knee and started hating guys even more. I wanted to forget it once we were done in the hospital and never see them again. But alas, since that day, I knew each of their names, and could distinguish them from the crowds of one-faced asians. 

That is how I met INFINITE.

-----------------------------------

From Author:

First of all,HAPPY BIRTHDAY AYA! This first Chapter is dedicated to you :D

Just in case you guys are wondering: read the forward, you'll find out more about yourself (your character)

Also,I'm not being a racist, Im just looking at things from another point of view: A person who never knew the wonderfull world of KPOP.

Another note: Sorry if some characters weren't there much, but I promise I will make them come in more often!

Comment,subscribe and give much love to INFINITE.

<3

Today's GIF image is Myung Soo because it's Aya's B-day and he's her favourite.

Dear Aya, I don't know how to cheer you up but I hope this chapter did. Chapter two will be on this evening. 1/06/2013

our L: