Chapter 8: Meddling

Confusing Love

It was a Monday again and that means you had to go to school.

"Ugh school!" You said and got out of your bed to get ready.

As usual you did the same routine; eat breakfast, do your hair/make-up, but you didn't put make up on today, and get dressed.

Then you stepped out and Seungkwan and Mingyu were outside waiting for you already.

"Hey guys ready for school?" You asked in a not such happy way.

"Yea I guess." Seungkwan said.

"Let's go now before I change my mind and go back inside my dorm." You said.

You and Seungkwan were walking together but you noticed that Mingyu was staying behind you guys.

"Mingyu are you coming?" You asked him.

"Don't worry. I'll just stay back here so you guys can chat I guess." Mingyu said in a harsh way.

"Um ok? I guess?" You said.

Seungkwan looked back at Mingyu.

"What are you doing?" Seungkwan was mouthing.

"Go!" Mingyu mouthed back.

So Seungkwan started talking to you about random stuff. Mingyu was kind of jealous. He was also mugging at you guys talking.
________________________

Lunchtime...

 

You and Seungkwan are sitting with each other. Mingyu was with his other friends. He was thinking of a way to get you guys together.
 

Mingyu’s P.O.V
 

“Hmm. If I pay those group of girls to tell them how much they look cute together then they will probably go out. I don’t want them to, but I know Minah wants to be him. Sigh…” Mingyu said sadly.
 

“I’ll just do it. All I want is for Minah to be happy.” Mingyu said to himself.
 

Mingyu went up to a table full of girls.
 

“Oh my gosh! It’s Mingyu! Is he coming here?” One of the girls asked another girl.
 

“I think so! Oh he’s coming!” Another girl said.
 

“Hi Mingyu!” The same girl said and started blushing.
 

“Hey.” Mingyu said harshly.
 

“What are you doing here?” Another girl said.
 

“Look. I’ll give 3 of you guys 5 bucks each if you go up to that boy and girl sitting over there and tell them how cute they look together.” Mingyu said harshly.
 

“No! I’d rather go out with you than get paid to do something for you.” One girl said.
 

“Fine. I’ll just ask my friends to do it.” Mingyu said and walked away.
 

“Wait! We’ll do it!” One girl yelled to stop him.
 

“We’ll do it for free since you are Mingyu!” Another girl said.
 

“Great do it now.” Mingyu said and walked back to his table.
 

The group of girls walked to you and Seungkwan’s table.

____________________________________________________
 

You and Seungkwan….
 

“Hey Minah.” Seungkwan called you.
 

You looked up from your food.
 

“Yes?” You said to Seungkwan.

 

“Are you shocked about what happened yesterday?” Seungkwan said.
 

“I was shocked but I wasn’t at the same time. I was kind of flattered.” You said.

 

Seungkwan smiled.
 

“Really? Why?” Seungkwan said happily.
 

“Because I-“
 

The group of girls cut your sentence off.
 

“Oh my gosh! Are you guys going out? You guys should go out!” A girl said.
 

“I agree you guys look so cute together!” Another girl said.
 

“Um no we aren’t goi-“
 

“HEY EVERYBODY!” Cutting off Seungkwan’s sentence, the girl from the group yelled in the cafeteria.

Everyone looked at them.
 

“RAISE YOUR HAND IF THEY LOOK LIKE A CUTE COUPLE!” The girl yelled.
 

Almost everyone in the cafeteria raised their hand even Mingyu. You and Seungkwan were very embarrassed and tried to cover yourselves with your books. The bell rang meaning you guys had to go back to class. Everyone started heading to class.
 

“Thank goodness.” You said to yourself and gave out a breath.
 

“We should head to class now.” Seungkwan said.
 

“Yea let’s go, before anyone else embarrasses us.” You said and walked away with Seungkwan.

 

 

After school you and Seungkwan.
 

“Hey Minah what were you going to say at lunch?” Seungkwan said.
 

“I was going to say that I-“
 

The same group of girls came up to you guys again, cutting off your sentence.
 

“OH MY GOSH! MINAH! YOU ARE SO LUCKY THAT YOU ARE GOING OUT WITH SEUNGKWAN!” A girl from the group said.
 

“Umm were not goi-“
 

“Stop saying that you guys! It’s obvious that you guys are a couple!” Another girl said cutting off your sentence.
 

You guys didn’t know what to say.
 

“Umm can you guys just go now? Please.” Seungkwan said.

 

“We can’t until you guys go out.” A girl from the group said.
 

The girls were slapping her.
 

“Wait what?” You asked.
 

“Whatever just tell her already. It’s already out!” The girl said.
 

“Ughh fine. Mingyu said he would pay us if we told you guys how much you guys look like a cute couple, but we said we can do it for free.” The girl said.
 

“MINGYU PLANNED ALL OF THIS?!?! HE IS GOING TO BE DEAD WHEN I SEE HIM!” You said and ran to the dorm as fast as you can.
 

“Wait Minah!” Seungkwan said and ran after you.

________________________________________________

At the dorm…

 

Mingyu was on his laptop, then you slammed the door.
 

“KIM MINGYU!” You yelled his whole name.
 

“Crap.” He said to himself.
 

“WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO SET ME AND SEUNGKWAN UP?!?!” You yelled at him.
 

“Because you like him!” Mingyu yelled back but not as loud as you.
 

“Just because I like him, that doesn’t mean you have to meddle! You don’t need to get into my love life!” you yelled.
 

“I was just trying to help! I’m doing this even if it hurts me! So show a little more respect!” Mingyu yelled.
 

“What do you mean it hurts you?” You asked confusingly and more calmly.
 

"Nothing." Mingyu said in a harsh tone.
 

"Tell me right now or else I will be forever mad at you." You said seriously.
 

You heard Seungkwan running.
 

“MINAH! ARE YOU OK?” Seungkwan said as he was out of breath
 

"I'm fine." You said in a harsh way.
 

It was silent for a moment.
 

"So what Mingyu? Tell me what you mean by that?" You said harshly.
 

Mingyu was just standing there speechless. He didn't want you to know that he liked you because he thought that he would get in Seungkwan's way.
 

"Fine. Whatever. Don't tell me then." You said harshly and walked out to the studio
 

"What happened in here." Seungkwan asked Mingyu.
 

"Nothing." Mingyu said a put his head down on his desk.

______________________________________________________________
 

You at the studio...
 

You were playing your drums again because you were very mad again. You were trying to get your anger out on the drums because you knew if someone tried to cheer you up, then you would just yell at them. When you were done, you went back to your dorm, but as you were walking there someone was trying to make you laugh.
 

"Minah!" It sounded like Seungkwan. He was holding up a smiley face ice cream in front of his face.
 

You just standed there and started laughing. This time someone actually cheered you up.
 

"Yay! you are happy now!" Seungkwan said cheeringly.
 

"Thanks to you." You said happily.
 

"Here you can eat this." Seungkwan said and handed you the ice cream.
 

"Thanks." You said.
 

You were going to back to your dorm but Seungkwan called you again.

 

"Minah!" Seungkwan called.

 

You turned around.
 

"Yea? What is it?" You asked.
 

"Are you going to tell me what you were going to say at lunch time? Or is it a bad time?" Seungkwan asked.
 

"Oh no its fine. I just wanted to say I was flattered because no guy that was my bestfriend ever liked me. And I'm not awkward with it at all. So don't let that come between our friendship." You said happily.
 

"Oh yea sure I won't." Seungkwan said sadly.
 

"Well I should get back to my dorm. I'll see you tomorrow?" You said.
 

"Yea sure. Tomorrow." Seungkwan said.
 

"Ok Bye!" You said happily and walked back to your dorm.

 

Seungkwan's P.O.V
 

"I thought she was going to say she likes me back..." Seungkwan said to himself.

________________________________________________________________

Back at your dorm...
 

"I was going to say I like you back, I'm just not sure if I like you anymore Seungkwan..." You said to yourself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys! So anyways... I'm not trying to give out to much details because I don't want to end this story so quick. You know what I mean? So anyways I hope you enjoy!