Chapter 6: Asked out

Confusing Love

It was a Saturday, meaning you didn't have to worry about school or anything, but you still woke up early getting breakfast. After getting breakfast you went to the studio in your pajamas because you were too lazy to change. You went in there to play your guitar. You felt like today was a good day, and needed to get away from school to play your instruments. While you were playing your guitar someone came in. 
 

"Hey Minah. I was wondering if you wanted to do that duet now?" It was Seungkwan who entered and asked.
 

"Oh yea sure. I guess we can sing the one I was just playing right now on my guitar." You told Seungkwan.

 

"Yea sure thats fine." Seungkwan said and sat down next to you.

 

You were wondering why Seungkwan was up so early. Usually on schooldays he never wants to wake up, but how come he woke up early on a weekend. Well you were just wondering and it didn't really ask him.

 

Finally you guys were ready and you started playing a song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYotMpVGzNY

 

You guys finally finished the song.
 

"You are really good at singing." Seungkwan complimented you.
 

"Ahh not as good as you. I'm still a newbie." You said embarrassed.

 

"No you are really good. You are better than most of the people I sang with." Seungkwan told you
 

You were flattered about his compliment. You never really liked to sing actually. You only liked to play your instruments and that's it. Actually this is the first time you sang with someone. You actually sang to yourself in your bedroom because you were really shy about how people would react to your singing. As you were ready to go back to your dorm and get dressed because you looked like a bum, Seungkwan stopped you.
 

"Hey Minah!" Seungkwan yelled as you were almost out the door.

 

"Yes? What's up?" You walked back to Seungkwan.

 

"I was wondering...Are you free today?" Seungkwan asked in a shy way.
 

"Hmm I guess I'm free today. Why?" You asked all curious.

 

"I was just wondering if you want to hang out with me today?" Seungkwan asked shyly.

 

You knew that question was going to pop up. But you weren't really busy today, and you didn't have any plans, So you just wanted to have fun today.
 

"Yea sure! What time?" You said excitedly.
 

"Really! Well I guess we should go like at 12-ish so be ready by then. I'll meet you outside our dorm." Seungkwan told you.

 

"That's so early. But its ok! I guess we can get lunch on the way. Anyways I got to go back to my dorm now. I need to get ready now since it's like 10. I'll see you later!" You said to Seungkwan and left.

 

Seungkwan who was still in the studio, jumping of excitement all over the studio. When he was done being excited he left the studio to get ready as well. Then Mingyu comes out of nowhere. It looked like he was spying on you and Seungkwan.

 

"She's going out with Seungkwan?!?! Crap. He beat me to her." Mingyu said himself.

__________________________________________________________________________
 

You are in your dorm getting ready to go out with Seungkwan. You didn't know what to wear. You were really confused if you should be casual or look more with a cute and fancy look. Since you were just going out with Seungkwan you really didn't want to wear anything too fancy you just stuck with a casual look: Plain black T-shirt with a black crew neck, with a panda on it as a sweater, a pair of khaki short, your sneakers from America you ordered online, and a beanie to top it off.

 

Seventeen's Dorm...
 

Seungkwan is getting ready while Mingyu is on his laptop.

 

"Hey Mingyu does this look good?" Seungkwan asked.

 

"I guess." Mingyu said in a cold way. He didn't really care about Seungkwan and his style.
 

He was wearing a striped polo shirt with jeans. He also tried to make his hair straight and perfect. He also finished his outfit with a regular jacket. Finally he went outside his dorm waiting for you.
 

You come out and see Seungkwan.
 

"Hey are you ready now?" Seungkwan asked.
 

"Yea I am." You asked
 

You kept looking at his outfit. You really wanted to dress him up since you really liked fashion.
 

"Hey! I was thinking... After we eat lunch can we go shopping?" You asked Seungkwan.
 

"Umm yea sure whatever you want!" Seungkwan said in a happy tone.
 

For lunch you guys went to the same cafe you went to with Seungkwan. You guys just ate a burger with fries. You were trying so hard not to look like a pig while eating. After lunch you guys went to the Myung-Dong to find shops.
 

"So where do you want to shop first?" Seungkwan asked you.

 

"Actually I want to shop for you! Let's go to that store with all the boy clothing!" You said and dragged Seungkwan in there with you.

 

You guys entered the store. The store was filled with a bunch of clothing from the U.S. The clothing looked very casual and sort of like what you were wearing.
 

"HEY LOOK BEANIES FOR BOYS!" You yelled and dragged Seungkwan with you.
 

You grabbed a beanie and made him try it on. Dang. He look liked one of those foreign people from the U.S visiting Korea.

 

"Hey Minah. Why are you going shopping for me again?" Seungkwan finally said.

 

"Because I've always wanted to dress a boy before!" You yelled at Seungkwan.

 

"Umm I guess if you really want too then I will do it." Seungkwan said nervously.

 

"Great! Let's start!" You said and kept dragging Seungkwan.

 

You picked out a T-Shirt kind of like yours, A black beanie exactly like yours, some khaki shorts like yours, High socks with a nike sign on it, and a crew neck just like yours with a panda on it. When Seungkwan tried it on, you really loved it. Its like you were trying to make him match with you. You thought he looked very cute and handsome with all those stuff you made him try on.

 

"Hey you don't look so bad. You actually look cute." You said to Seunkwan when he got out of the dressing room to show you his style. 
 

Seungkwan started blushing.

 

"Kay lets go look for some more stuff similar to that style." You told Seungkwan.
 

After looking for similar outfits like his style, you went to cashier to pay for it.

 

"Are you really going to pay for all of this for me?" Seungkwan asked.

 

"Yea why not." You told Seungkwan.

 

After buying all these stuff it went to a really high price. You had enough money to pay for it because your family kept giving you allowances everyday.

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

After buying all of the stuff, you guys went to the ice cream shop to buy some ice cream. You guys sat down to eat your ice cream. Then when you were caught off guard Seungkwan called you.

 

"Hey Minah!" Seungkwan called.

 

"Huh! Wha-" 

 

Your sentence was cut off because Seungkwan put ice cream on your nose.

 

"YAH! You are so dead." you yelled.

 

Then you rubbed some ice cream on his cheek.
 

"Haha! I guess were even." Seungkwan said.

 

You guys were both laughing. Then when it was silent you still had to ice cream on your nose.

 

"Here let me take it off for you." Seungkwan said.

 

Seungkwan got a napkin and wiped your nose.

 

"Thanks. Here let me help you too." You said
 

You also got a napking wiping off the ice cream on his face.
 

Right after you guys were done you guys went back to the dorm. 

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

You and Seungkwan walking back to the dorm.
 

"You know Minah, You really didn't have to buy me all of this." Seungkwan said in an innocent voice.
 

"Haha! It's ok. Don't feel bad. I've been actually wanting to do that for a very long time." You said to Seungkwan.

 

"How come you never did it?" Seungkwan was curious like always.

 

"Because I never had guy friends like you. Most of my guy friends from my other school were jerks and really mean to me." You said angrily.

 

"Oh. Well aren't you glad that I did it with you?" Seungkwan asked.
 

"Yea of course. I wish there were more guys like you out there." You said to Seungkwan.
 

Seungkwan was really happy about what you said. He couldn't help it but smile. 
 

_______________________________________________________________________________
 

You guys are back at your dorm.
 

Seventeen's dorm....

 

Seungkwan just entered his bedroom where Mingyu was still on his laptop.
 

"Whoa. Looks like someone went shopping." Mingyu muttered.

 

"Actually, Minah bought me all of this, and dressed me up too." Seungkwan told Mingyu.
 

"Wow.... If only if I would of went up to her first I would of got to do that with her." Mingyu said in his head. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

At your dorm...
 

"Seungkwan actually look cute today." You said to yourself. 
 

You couldn't stop thinking about him. You were thinking about all features. His cute face, his straight hair. You just couldn't stop thinking about him. 

 

"Wait I think I have feelings for Seungkwan" You said yourself....
 

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey Guys! How is this chapter? Is it good? I thought the part where she dresses him up would be cute. I don't know thats just my perspective. Anyways See you guys next chapter!