Chapter 14: First Kiss

Confusing Love

It was a Saturday and you woke up and got breakfast. When you were about to go back to your dorm, you saw Seungkwan leaving and all dressed.


"Where are you going?" You said to Seungkwan out of nowhere.


"I have to go practice with a few friends about my song! I'll be back later! Bye I love you!" Seungkwan said and gave you a hug and ran out the dorm.


It was already 5 months of you guys being together. That was a really long time for you. He already says I love you to you too. It's like you guys were a married couple. But you guys still haven't had your first kiss. Actually you never had your first kiss. You always thought when you would get your first kiss. Maybe soon? Who would know...


You sat at the dining table putting your head down. Mingyu went to the dining room and saw you.


"Hey what's wrong?" Mingyu said out of nowhere.


You put your head up.


"Oh nothing. I'm just tired and decided to put my head down." You said.


"Where did Seungkwan go?" Mingyu asked.


"He went out with a few friends to work on a song." You said.


"You look bored. You want to play basketball with me?" Mingyu asked you.


"I'm not really good." You said.


"I'll teach you. Come on! Just play once with me?" Mingyu begged.


"Fine. I'll play with you. But you are going to have a hard time teaching me." You said.


"I'll meet you in front of your dorm at 3." Mingyu said.



"Why does it always have to be my dorm? This time ill meet you in front of your dorm." You said and got up and went to your dorm.

__________________________

You are waiting for Mingyu in front of seventeens dorm...


You were waiting and he finally came out. You were wearing sweats with a regular black  t-shirt, and a 17 logo hoodie. Mingyu wore basketball shorts, with a black t-shirt like yours, and the same 17 logo hoodie. He looked at your hoodie.


"I didn't notice we had the same hoodie." Mingyu said.


You looked down at your hoodie.


"Oh yea. Right." You said.


You didn't really care because you noticed a long time ago you guys had the same hoodie. You were thinking, how can he notice now? So it didn't really excite you.


"Should we go now?" Mingyu said gesturing you to go first.


"Yea we should. Lets go!" You said and walked out first.

________________________

You and Mingyu playing basketball.


"This is too hard!" You whined.


"It's not hard! Just try and take the ball away from me." Mingyu said.


You tried to take the ball away from him but he kept dribbling to other side and kept moving to the other side.


"This is impossible! You keep teasing me!" You whined.


Mingyu laughed.


"Ok ok. Try and take the ball now." Mingyu said and tried to keep the ball away from her.


"You are too tall! You are a giant!" You whined.


Mingyu laughed again.


"Ok ill tell you what. Make a shot in the basketball hoop and I will stop teasing you." Mingyu said.


"Fine." You said and got the ball from him.


You froze and stood there holding the ball.


"What's wrong?" Mingyu said.


"I don't know how to shoot." You said quietly.


Even though you said it quietly he still heard you.


"It's ok. I'll help you." Mingyu said.


He went up to you, and put you on his back, making you tall enough to just drop the ball in the hoop. You were really confused.


"Just throw it in the hoop." Mingyu said.


You threw it in the hoop and then he put you down.


"I did it!" You said excitingly.


"Congratulations." Mingyu said.


"Can we stop playing now? I want to eat!" You said demanding.


"Ok ok. What do you want to eat?" Mingyu asked.


"I want ice cream!" You said like a little kid.


"You sound like Samuel now. But I'll buy you ice cream. Lets go!" Mingyu said and gave you a piggyback ride to the ice cream parlor.

_________________________

You and Mingyu at the ice cream parlor...


You guys say down and ate some ice cream. Mingyu bought you an ice cream cone with 3 scoop of your favorite flavors. Mingyu saw ice cream on your face.

 

"You have ice cream on your face." Mingyu said and got a napkin and wiped it off.
 

"Thanks." you said and continued eating your ice cream.
 

"Hey after were done eating ice cream, do you want to go to the Myeong-Dong?" Mingyu asked.

 

"But isn't it going to be dark by the time we get there?" You asked.
 

"Its ok. We'll check out a few stores and then leave." Mingyu said.
 

"Ok then!" You said cheeringly. 

__________________________

You and Mingyu in the Myeong-Dong... 
 

You and Mingyu were just walking around being silly. Actually you and Mingyu got kicked out of the toy shop for playing and shooting each other with the toy gun.
 

"Mingyu I have a question..." You asked him.
 

"Yea what is it?" Mingyu said politely.
 

"How come Samuel wants me to break up with Seungkwan so badly?" You asked.
 

Mingyu's smile went down.
 

"Do you really want the truth?" Mingyu asked.
 

"Yes. I really want to know why." You said.
 

"Because he thinks Seungkwan is not the one for you." Mingyu said.
 

"Why? Whats wrong with Seungkwan?" You asked.
 

"Nothing is wrong with him. He just thinks that Seungkwan is the wrong one your going out with." Mingyu said.
 

Then you and Mingyu went in the elevator to go downstairs to exit the Myeong-Dong.
 

"I think this is not Samuel's opinion. I think it's your opinion." You said.
 

"What? This is not my opinion. This is what Samuel really said to me." Mingyu said and raised his voice.
 

"Come on. Just say it to my face. I know that is your opinion." You said harshly.
 

"This is not my opinion. I'm just saying what Samuel said!" Mingyu yelled.
 

"Stop lying and say it to my face!" You yelled.
 

You both kept yelling and arguing. Then the elevator stopped.
 

"Uh-oh did the elevator just stop?" You said.
 

Mingyu was just looking around.
 

"What a nice way to end the day." You said sarcastically.
 

"Wow. I'm going to be stuck in an elevator with you for the whole night!" Mingyu yelled.
 

"Meanie." You muttered and then sat down.
 

Mingyu sat down next to you.
 

"Can you actually tell me why Samuel wants me to break up with Seungkwan please?" You begged innocently.
 

"Fine. But i feel like you are going to break Seungkwan's heart after I tell you this. But I just want you to be happy." Mingyu said.
 

"Just tell me. And I promise I won't break his heart." You said.
 

"Ok. I like you." Mingyu said straight foward.

 

Suddenly you froze but you snapped back into reality.
 

"No wonder you were so mean to me while I was going out with Seungkwan." You said.
 

"Not just because you were going out with Seungkwan. Because it's like you completely forgot about the date we had before Seungkwan asked you to be his girlfriend." Mingyu said harshly.
 

You flashbacked to the day Seungkwan asked you out. You finally remembered that date you had with Mingyu before Seungkwan asked you to be his girlfriend. The day Mingyu took you to the carnival. You guys held hands and went on the ferriswheel. When you won him that keychain. It's all coming back to you. When Seungkwan asked you to be his girlfriend its like you completely forgot about everything. You felt like you were having a change of heart. But you were really confused right now.
 

"Oh..." You said.
 

You didn't really know what to say. You never knew he liked you.
 

"I know you don't like me back. But nothing will stop me from liking you, even Seungkwan won't stop me." Mingyu said.

 

You were really speechless.

 

"Umm I'm just going to go to sleep." You said sadly trying to change the subject.
 

"Fine. Go ahead. You can lay on my shoulder." He said.
 

You laid on his shoulder and put your earphones on turning your music on very loud. You felt really bad. But you fell fast asleep wanting this day to end. Mingyu didn't go to sleep but he was checking if you were really asleep. You were. While you were sleeping, Mingyu leaned in and gave you a kiss on the lips. You didn't notice because you were too busy sleeping. But you did feel like someone gave you a kiss though. After Mingyu kissed you he laid back and fell asleep with a smile on his face. That was your first kiss that you didn't know about. 

_____________________________________________________

A/N: Hi guys! I know this chapter is kind of weird. I thought I could end it that way though. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this!