Chapter 11: Hiding the Jealousy

Confusing Love

 

Your alarm rings. That means it was school again. You got up and turned it off.
 

“When is school going to end?” You said to yourself and started to get ready.
 

You did your usual. Then went out to meet Seungkwan and Mingyu.
 

“Let’s go!” Seungkwan said.
 

You walked with him. As usual Mingyu was always behind you but you felt like it wasn’t because you guys were going out and needed alone time. 

______________

You and Seungkwan walking…
 

You were not paying attention. You were looking to the side. Then Seungkwan casually holds your hand.  You started blushing. Mingyu was just in the back rolling his eyes.
 

“Hey get out of my way.” Mingyu said as he fast walked between you and Seungkwan, making you guys not hold hands anymore.

 

“That’s weird. Why is he acting like that.” You thought to yourself.
 

Mingyu’s P.O.V
 

“It’s like she forgot everything we did together. I did that exact same move and she likes it better when he does it. Why am I even ranting to myself about this? I did help Seungkwan get her. I regret it.” Mingyu said sighed.

 

Mingyu’s phone rings. He takes it out and then notices the letter M keychain on this phone.

 

“Minah…” Mingyu said to himself and sighed.

________________

Lunchtime…

 

You and Seungkwan are eating together again like usual. Mingyu is also with his friends at their regular lunch table too.

 

At Mingyu’s table, Everyone is just doing their own thing, while Mingyu was still looking at his phone keychain. He was still thinking about you.

 

“YAH! KIM MINGYU!” One of his friends called.

 

He snapped back to reality and looked at his friends.
 

“You’ve been staring at your keychain for a while. Something wrong?” His feminine friend asked.

 

“It’s nothing.” Mingyu said harshly.
 

“Dude, I know somethings wrong. I think you are jealous about Seungkwan going out with Minah." His friend said. 

 

"Nothings wrong ok! And i'm not jealous of them going out. If anything, I could care less." Mingyu yelled and slammed his fist on the table. 
 

"It's obvious he's jealous." His friend whispered to his other friend.

 

"It's obvious that i can hear you guys." Mingyu said.

 

"Hey, I wanted to ask you, what does the letter M stand for on your keychain?" One of his friends asked.
 

"Minah..." Mingyu said straight foward.

 

"Why Minah?" His friend asked.

 

"Because it can stand for Minah ok?" Mingyu said.

 

You were at your table. You heard everything that Mingyu said about the keychain. You started blushing.
 

"Why are you blushing?" Seungkwan asked.

 

"Just Nothing..." You said still smiling.

______________

After school you are walking with Seungkwan... 
 

"Here let me hold your books for you." Seungkwan said and took your books.

 

"So cheesy." You muttered to yourself and smiled.
 

"Don't worry it's not heavy." You said and tried to take your books back but Seungkwan refused to give it back to you.

 

"Nope. Too bad. I'm still holding it for you no matter what." Seungkwan said teasingly.

 

"You are so cheesy! But it's still cute though." You said to him.

 

Seungkwan just smiled.

 

"At least let me hold one of my books, to help you. Please?" You said innocently.

 

"Fine. Go ahead." Seungkwan said and smiled.
 

You grabbed one of your books but when you were holding it someone bumped into you and made you fall.

 

"Are you ok?" Seungkwan said and immediately dropped your books on the ground to help you up.
 

"Yea I'm fine. Who did that?" You looked to see who bumped you. It was Mingyu. It looked like he was furious, so you let it go and didn't do anything.
 

Seungkwan helped you up.

 

"I like how you dropped all of my books on the ground just to help me up." You said and chuckled.

 

"Oh sorry. I just wanted to make sure if you were ok. I mean, nothing's important to me unless it's you." Seungkwan said.

 

You lightly punched him.
 

"That's cute." You said and smiled.

 

You didn't really know what to say when someone said something like that to you. Sometimes you would just sit there and freeze but you really thought that phrase was cute.

 

"Let's go back to the dorm shall we?" Seungkwan said as he was trying to gesture you to walk first. 

_________________

Seventeen's Dorm....
 

"Hyung! Just tell Noona that you like her already!" Samuel yelled at Mingyu.

 

They were in the room together alone because everyone else was in the studio dancing or singing.

 

"I can't tell her. She's already dating Seungkwan and I can't get in his way. Sorry." Mingyu said to Samuel.
 

"But you are the right one for her! Not Seungkwan Hyung! I bet if I tell the other members they would agree with me too." Samuel yelled.

 

"No! Don't tell the other members. This is our little secret ok?" Mingyu said.

 

"Fine. I won't tell." Samuel said.
 

"Why won't you tell me!?!" A voice came from outside the door.
 

"Uh oh." Samuel said to himself.
 

Then the person who said that entered the room. It was Wonwoo.

 

"You don't tell your Hyung!" Wonwoo yelled.

 

"Crap." Mingyu said to himself.

 

"So you have a crush on Minah? I did not see that coming." Wonwoo said.

 

"He does! and he's even jealous that she's going out with Seungkwan Hyung!" Samuel yelled.

 

"Shh!" Mingyu said and went to the door to see if anyone else was out there but no one was and closed it.

 

"But didn't you help Seungkwan go out with Minah?" Wonwoo said.
 

"Yea he did! And he's even hiding his jealousy so he doesn't get in his way!" Samuel yelled.

 

"Shh! You know someone can be hearing outside the door!" Mingyu whispered.
 

"Don't worry. The members are too busy doing what their doing." Wonwoo said.

 

"But I agree with Samuel. You have to tell her you like her. I mean not now, they only been going out for a week, but what if she decides to break up with Seungkwan just to be with you. Seungkwan would be really sad. But, you would have to tell her eventually. Just be patient about it." Wonwoo said.
 

"You are even hiding your jealousy Hyung! Don't you ever feel like punching someone whenever you see them together?" Samuel said.
 

"Actually today I bumped into Minah because I was really jealous of both of them. It hurts but I know she would never choose me." Mingyu said and then sighed.

 

Seungkwan finally entered the room.

 

"Hey guys." Seungkwan said.

 

"Seungkwan! You are here! What are you doing here?" Wonwoo asked.

 

"Umm this is my room?" Seungkwan said confusingly.
 

"Did you just come here Hyung?" Samuel asked.

 

"Yeah I did." Seungkwan said.
 

"Well we should get going to the studio right guys? Come on Mingyu and Samuel." Wonwoo said.
 

Mingyu and Samuel followed Wonwoo out the door.
 

"Do you think he heard everything we said?" Wonwoo whispered.
 

"No I don't think so. He just came." Mingyu whispered back.

 

Seungkwan's P.O.V
 

"Im sorry Mingyu. But Minah chose me not you." Seungkwan said to himself. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

READ!

A/N: Hi guys! Sorry My chapter is so crappy. :/ I was writing today and then my computer shut down out of nowhere deleting what I orignally wrote but I hope this one will satisfy you guys. Anyways I also feel like I disappointed you guys in the last chapter... I didn't mean too! Im sorry! Actually I put one of my subscribers in tears. When she thought it was Mingyu but it was actually Seungkwan. You know who you are! I just want to apologize. I didn't mean to disappoint some of you guys. Anyways I hope you guys like this chapter!