Chapter 2: Getting to Know Each Other

Confusing Love

 

Seventeen talking to each other while you are talking to Seungkwan

"Do you know who that guy is? The one I was pulli- I mean greeting myself to?"

"Oh that's Mingyu. He's just really mean to girls. Don't worry once you get to know him, he is nice."

You thought why was he mean to girls. Even if he didn't know them.

"It's ok. I didn't get hurt from what he said."

"What did he say?" Seungkwan questioned.

"Oh it's nothing." You said.

"No I seriously want to know. What did he say?" Seungkwan said demanding.

"Fine. I was lying about the whole greeting thing. I actually pulled his ear because he said I was getting a whole lot of attention from you and your members, and that I wasn't cute. But it's fine really. I don't care."

You were one of those girls who didn't really care about what anyone says about you. But deep inside you felt really hurt of what Mingyu said.

"I'm so sorry about his attitude. He's never that mean to girls. I'll go talk to him later." Seungkwan said.

"Oh no it's ok. I don't really care what he says about me." You said with a lying expression.

Seungkwan knew you were lying. But he just wanted to go with whatever you wanted.

"Fine. If that's what you want then I won't talk to him." Seungkwan said in a irritated tone.

"Thank you for agreeing with me" you said.

You guys were silent for a little bit because you and Seungkwan were eating your ice cream. But then Samuel goes up to you.

"NOONA!! THANK YOU FOR THE ICE CREAM!!" Samuel said with ice cream all over his face.

You and Seungkwan started laughing because of all the ice cream on his face.

"Here let me wipe your face. It's full of ice cream."

You started wiping his face. Then suddenly someone enters the ice cream shop. You didn't bother to look so you just kept wiping Samuel's face.

"Hey Mingyu!" Junhui yelled out.

Crap. Why was he here? He wasn't even invited, you thought.

"Oh hey. I just came here to get some ice cream." Mingyu said in mean tone.

"Hyung, you should stay for a little bit." Samuel said as you were done cleaning his face.

"No, I'm ok. I don't want to stay because of her."

When you heard that, you felt like you wanted to put your ice cream on his head.

"Hey can you stop giving her attitude? It's her first day here and you are already making a bad impression." Seungkwan said in an irritated tone.

You didn't tell Seungkwan to do anything about it. But you didn't care since he was defending you.

"You don't have to do all of this just because she is cute to you. Anyways I'm going back to the dorm. See you guys later." Mingyu said as he walked out the door.

When you heard that you were pretty surprised. But at the same time you were flattered.

"You think I'm cute?" You said to Seungkwan.

Seungkwan was embarrassed and covered his face with his hands.

"Don't be embarrassed. I think that you are cute too." You said and then you chuckled.

"Noona do you think I'm cute?" Samuel said and looked at you with his puppy eyes.

"Of course you are cute! Actually you are adorable!" You said and pinched his cheeks.

"Yah! Don't do that to me!" Samuel yelled and ran away from you.

As you were laughing at Samuel's cuteness, you looked back at Seungkwan who was still covering his face with his hands. Then you poked his cheeks. He uncovered his face and looked at you and started laughing.

"Hey Minah! What's your favorite instrument you like to play?" Wonwoo asked across the table.

 

"I love all of them! I can't pick a favorite." You said excitingly.
 

You really loved playing rock music. You couldn't quite pick a favorite, But most of the time you played the instruments because of your emotions. Like if you were sad you would play piano. If you were mad you would play drums. If you were happy then you would play bass. But if it was just a normal day and you didn't really have any emotions then you would just play your instruments regularly.
 

"Hey we should really head back to the dorm now. I'm tired and want to take a nap." Jihoon said.
 

"Yea we should. I need to get ready for school tomorrow." You said.
 

"Alright let's go now." Junhui said. 

_________________________________________________

Right now you are at your dorm.
 

"Hmm I think these high knee socks should go with my uniform. No wait how about these socks with these shoes? Yes! That's perfect!" You said, talking to yourself about your outfit. 
 

Even though you wore uniform you wanted to dress up your uniform a bit to make it feel not like uniform.
 

_________________________________________________

At seventeens dorm...
 

"Hey why are there so many instruments in the studio? I have no space to rehearse!" Mingyu said as he was yelling at the other seventeen members.
 

"Because some of those instruments are Minah's. She needs space for her instruments too you know." Seungkwan said to Mingyu.
 

"Well she's taking up the space! She should put those instruments in her dorm or something." Mingyu yelled.
 

"Stop complaining and being so selfish. There is a lot of space in the studio for your rehearsals." Seungkwan said. 
 

"I'm not being selfish. We were there first! She has no right to put all of her instruments there." Mingyu still kept yelling at Seungkwan.
 

"Hey you don't need to yell ok! Gosh if you don't like it you got to deal with it. It was the secretary's arrangement to put all of her instruments there." Seungkwan yelled at Mingyu.
 

Mingyu was exaggurating so much. Her instruments were only taking up one side of the studio. He still had space to dance and rap.
 

___________________________________________________________

You are in the studio alone right now. Suddenly you see this grand piano.
 

"I didn't know they had a grand piano." You said wondering.
 

You walked over to the grand piano. You remembered playing piano way before playing all those rock band instruments. You had so many memories playing the grand piano. It wasn't long ago when you started to like rock. Before all of that you loved the grand piano. 
 

You went up to the grand piano and sat down.
 

"Hmmm I wonder if I still know how to play this." You said trying to remember.
 

You put your hands on the keys and started playing. You started playing this one certain song you loved so much. It wasn't long ago when you played this song. You remembered playing this song while your cousin, Jihoo, sang it. The song you guys loved so much was called Only Tears By Infinite. 
 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0a26KbAKbCs
 

"Who's that playing the piano?" Seungkwan asked Mingyu.
 

Mingyu didn't quite hear Seungkwan because of how busy he was on his laptop. Seungkwan got out of the bedroom to see who it was. He went to the studio but he was kind of spying.
 

"It's Minah?!?! I thought she only liked rock songs." Seungkwan asked himself.
 

You were still playing the song, but you didn't know Seungkwan was spying on you. You just kept playing, thinking of the memories with your cousin. You were done with the song.
 

"Wow you can also play songs like that?" Seungkwan asked out of nowhere.
 

"Oh what? Oh yea I can." You said as you were sniffling.
 

"Whats wrong?" Seungkwan asked
 

"Oh it's just that before my cousin died we used to play this song a lot." You said as you were still sniffling and wiping your eyes.
 

You and your cousin had so many memories that can never be forgotten. You guys always hung out everyday together and even play instruments together. You never forgot those memories.
 

"Oh I'm sorry. I didn't know he died. How did he die?" Seungkwan said as he sat right next to you.
 

"It's ok it's not your fault. Oh and he died in a car accident." You said sadly but you weren't crying.
 

"Oh I'm so sorry." Seungkwan sad sadly.
 

"Its fine. You didn't say anything wrong. Anyways I'm kind of done for the day. I'm going back to my dorm. Are you going to stay here still?" You asked Seungkwan.
 

"Yea don't worry. You can go now. Bye see you tomorrow for school." Seungkwan said 
 

"Oh yea we have school tomorrow. Well ok see you tomorrow!" You said and left.
 

"Don't worry Minah. I'm always here for you." Seungkwan said as he was talking to himself. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys! So I know this chapter is a little bit short. Im sorry and Im also sorry for the crappy ending :/ But hey i promise the next chapter will be a lot longer! Anyways i hope you enjoyed the story!