Chapter 24: Not Trying Anymore

Confusing Love

You and Mingyu have been almost going out for a year and it has come to that stage where one of you guys stop trying...
____________

Right as you woke up, you texted Mingyu if he wanted to go out with you today. Mingyu texted back saying yes like after 40 minutes. So both of you got ready and this time you were going to wait out his dorm. He finally came out.

"Hey." You said.

"Hey." Mingyu said.

Both of you walked out the dorm and went to the cafe. You expected him to put his arm around you or something but he was too busy texting his friends. When you came there, you and Mingyu ordered a drink. Then both of you sat down at the table.

"Hey Mingyu do you want to go to the Myeong-Dong after this?" You asked.

"Yea, yea whatever you want." Mingyu did that hand motion and kept texting.

You got kind of mad, but you ignored it.

"Umm maybe we should go back to the dorm." You said.

"K." Mingyu said like he didn't care and kept texting.

You gripped your coffee but you didn't throw it on the ground. You were kind of mad that he was acting this way. He never acted this way.
_____________

You back at the dorm...

You were just laying in bed. Then you texted Mingyu a lot of times but he would just give you like one word replies which you hated the most. So you went over there to his dorm.

"OPPA!" You said and went up to him and hugged him from the behind while he was on the laptop.

Mingyu ignored you and kept playing Starcraft. You puffed your cheeks in frustration. Then Seungkwan came in...

"Hey Minah!" He greeted.

"Hey." You said sadly.

"What's wrong?" Seungkwan asked.

You pushed him out the bedroom so Mingyu wouldn't hear this.

"Well Mingyu has been kind of ignoring me. Or he's not putting effort in the relationship anymore." You said sadly.

"You want me to talk to him? Ill talk to him for you." Seungkwan said.

"It's fine. It's just that.. I'm thinking that he has no interest in me anymore..." You said sadly.

Seungkwan put his hand on your shoulder and looked into your eyes.

"I promise you. He still likes you. He probably wants time for his self, and I like your aegyo. It was cute." Seungkwan said and put his hand down.

"Thanks. Well I guess since I love him so much I guess I take him for myself all the time. Anyways I'm bored. You want to do something today?" You asked.

"Sorry. I have to work on my song. Maybe if I finish early then ill go do something with you." Seungkwan said.

"Wait! Can I help you?" You asked Seungkwan.

"Yea sure!" Seungkwan said happily.
____________

You and Seungkwan at the studio...

You were too busy playing with the instruments while Seungkwan was writing lyrics.

"Ok! I'm finished!" Seungkwan yelled and sat down next to you to show you the paper.

"Sing it." You said.

Seungkwan started singing it.

"Oh so you want a ballad song." You said.

You grabbed your guitar and started playing a few chords.

"That's not bad." Seungkwan said.

"Or we can use the piano." You said and went to the piano and started playing.

"Maybe we can probably use both." Seungkwan suggested.

"Maybe you can play the guitar. The chords aren't hard." You said and handed him the guitar.

"Umm I don't know how to play chords." Seungkwan said embarrassed and chuckled.

"Here I'll help you." You said.

You grabbed Seungkwan's hand making him play chords, and on the other hand you holding his hand making him strum.

"You got it?" You asked and let go of his hands.

"Umm yea I think." Seungkwan said and showed you.

"Not like that." You said and helped him again.

"Yea I still don't get it." Seungkwan said.

"I feel like your saying this just so I can help you." You said and smirked.

"Wha- What! Psh. No! I mean-"

"It's fine. Don't worry." You said and then chuckled.

Then Seungkwan sighed relieved.

"But I'm serious. Do you got it?" You asked.

"Yea yea." Seungkwan said and showed you.

"Good. I'm going to start playing the piano and you start strumming." You said.

"Ok!" Seungkwan said and gave you a thumbs up.

Then you started playing the piano and Seungkwan started playing the guitar. Then Seungkwan started singing, and then you started singing with him. Then you both finally finished.

"That wasn't actually bad." Seungkwan said.

"Ehh. I guess. But yea I think we should practice more." You suggested.

"Yea I think so too. But can we continue tomorrow. My fingers hurt." Seungkwan said whining.

"Hah. Don't worry. Just keep playing guitar and you'll get used to it." You said.

"Why don't you hang out with Mingyu for the rest of the day?" Seungkwan suggested.

"I'll try if he actually listens to me." You said and walked out of the studio to go to his bedroom.

You walked in and he was still on his laptop.

"Let's try this again." You whispered to yourself.

"OPPA!" You yelled and ran into the bedroom giving him a hug from the behind.

Mingyu didn't respond at all. Then you were tired if his act. Mingyu has been doing this for awhile. It's like he's tired of you already.

"YAH! KIM MINGYU!" You yelled.

Mingyu was whining that he lost.

"See look at what you did! I lost the game!" Mingyu yelled.

You scoffed.

"What? Are you saying that this game is more important than me? I'm tired of your act. It's like you don't even care about me anymore. But I understand since you are tired of me. So I'll just get out of your life and you can spend the rest of it playing whatever this crap is." You said and walked out the bedroom.

Mingyu was kind of sad. Mingyu did even notice he was ignoring you. But he noticed it was his fault. Then Seungkwan ran in.

"I heard yelling! What happen?" Seungkwan asked.

Mingyu was about to say something but then Seungkwan ran to your dorm thinking about you only.

"What a nice friend." Mingyu said and sat down rubbing his temples.
____________

You at your dorm...

You just closed the door and then you climbed into your bed putting a pillow over your face and screamed.

"MINAH! ARE YOU OK?" Seungkwan said pounding on the door.

You got up and opened it.

"Are you ok?" Seungkwan asked.

"Yea I'm fine." You said and let him in.

"Was Mingyu ignoring you again?" Seungkwan asked.

"Yea." You answered.

"It's ok Minah. You know that I'm always here if you need someone to talk to or hang out with." Seungkwan said.

"At least someone who cares." You said and gave him a hug.

Seungkwan kind of got surprised and just hugged you back, but it kind of felt awkward so he broke it.

"Um should I talk to Mingyu for you?" Seungkwan asked.

"It's ok. You do too much for me. Let him notice this one, but if he doesn't then that's his loss." You said.

"Hah. Ok. Ill be going back to the dorm now but just text me if you need someone to talk to ok?" Seungkwan said.

"Yea. No problem." You said.

"K. Bye now!" Seungkwan said and walked out.

After he walked out your phone kept getting sorry messages from Mingyu and you just ignored it.

"Hah. He finally noticed..." You said to yourself.

.....