Chapter 4: Not Being You

Confusing Love

At seventeens dorm the alarm is ringing again

"Hey Mingyu turn it off." Seungkwan told Mingyu as he was still sleeping.

"I am don't worry." Mingyu said. As he got up not irritated.

"Now go wake Minah." Seungkwan said still in his bed.

"Fine." Mingyu said and he walked out of his dorm to wake you up. As he opened your door you were already up.

"Oh. The freak is already up."  Mingyu said.

"Yea. I'm going to the kitchen." You said as you pushed Mingyu out of the doorway.

Mingyu was confused because you weren't screaming or shouting at him. It was probably because of the argument at school the other day.

"What is that freak up to?" Mingyu said scratching his head.

You are at the kitchen making breakfast for yourself. You would of made breakfast for the seventeen members but their cereal would get soggy by the time they eat it. As you were done eating breakfast you went back to your dorm getting ready. You did the usual, brush your teeth, fix your hair,  and get your uniform ready. You didn't put any make-up today. After all of that you walked out and Seungkwan and Mingyu were waiting for you.

"Are you ready to go now?" Seungkwan asked you.

"Yea I'm ready." You told him.

"Someone is trying to hard to be cute." Mingyu murmured under his breath.

You heard him but you just ignored it. You didn't care what he said about you. Then you walked away with Seungkwan while Mingyu was standing there with a confused face.

"Isn't she going to yell at me or something?!" Mingyu said confusingly.
__________________________________________________________

You and Seungkwan at school between classes...

"Hey Minah. Remember when you told me we should do a duet one day?" Seungkwan asked you.

"Yea! I still want to do one with you. But I guess you are not that comfortable with me." Minah said sadly.

"No! It's just that... I'm afraid I sound bad or something.." Seungkwan said embarrassed.

"You don't sound bad at all. I would know because..." You said and didn't finish your sentence.

"Because what?" Seungkwan asked you.

"Sigh... Because I watched a few of you and your members live streams on my laptop..." You said embarrassed.

To be honest you knew them from the start. You would actually watch their live streams and see what they do. You mostly kept your eyes on Seungkwan and Mingyu for some reason. Before you were even living next to them, you would sometimes go home early and watch their live streams and say how good they are at singing,rapping, and dancing. So you were kind of a seventeen fan.

"YOU WATCH OUR LIVESTREAMS?!?!" Seungkwan said surprisingly.

"Yea of course. Before I met you guys I was a seventeen fan." You said calmly.

"But how come you weren't so... Hmmm... Like one of those girls who would jump and scream when they see their favorite band. you know what I mean"? Seungkwan asked.

"To be honest when I saw you guys I wanted to scream and jump and all those things.. But I kept it in because I didn't want to make a bad impression." You said embarrassed.

"Hey don't be embarrassed. I think it's actually cool." Seungkwan told you.

You couldn't help but smile because of how he thought you were cool for being a fan of seventeen.

"Hey your just saying that because you are in seventeen." You said teasingly.

"No! I'm not! I swear!" Seungkwan said worriedly.

"Ahh I'm just kidding. Don't worry I know you weren't just saying that." You said to Seungkwan.

As you and Seungkwan were walking to class someone "accidentally" bumped into you.

"Stop bumping into me!"It was Mingyu who said that.

"Oh sorry I bumped into you." You said innocently and kept walking with Seungkwan to class.

"Why is she acting like that? That's not her. That's not her reaction." Mingyu thought.

He was getting annoyed about how you weren't yelling at him or anything. He was curious about why you were acting like that. He thought that it just wasn't.... You.
________________________________________________________________________

You and Seungkwan after school. Then suddenly someone calls you.

 

"HEY FREAK!" It was Mingyu calling you.
 

You turned around seeing who it was. I mean you knew who it was because he is the only one who calls you freak, You were just making sure it wasn't someone else.
 

"What do you want?" You tried to say in an innocent voice.
 

Then out of nowhere he poked your face.
 

"Oh wow. Thats nice.?" You said.
 

"WHY AREN'T YOU GETTING MAD?!? JUST YELL AT ME ALREADY!" Mingyu said yelling at you.
 

"It's like you want her to get mad or something." Seungkwan said out of nowhere.
 

Honestly, you were mad about all the stuff he said and did today. You just wanted to live a better life and just not deal with it. So you ignored most of the stuff he did.
 

"Dude, I'm just trying to ignore you so I can live a better life without all of your harrassment." You said.
 

'But... But-" Mingyu was speechless.
 

"See you have nothing to say. Whatever I'm done with you. We can go now Seungkwan." You said and walked away with Seungkwan.
 

"It's just not you..." Mingyu finished his sentence when you left.

__________________________________________________________________________

You are alone at the studio again. This time you were playing drums. You were playing so fast and so loudly that the seventeen members can hear you.
 

Seventeens dorm...
 

"Hyung, is Noona ok?" Samuel asked Seungkwan.
 

"Yea, she just needs time for herself right now." Seungkwan said worriedly.
 

"Hey Seungkwan. I never heard Minah play like that. Are you sure she's ok?" Ming Ming asked.
 

"Yea. I'm pretty sure she's fine." Seungkwan said but he was lying.
 

He knew you were playing that way because you wanted to take all your anger out by playing the drums. He knew you were angry about Mingyu saying and doing all that stuff today. Honestly he just knew that you needed time for yourself.
 

While at the studio you were still playing the drums. You were pounding them so hard that you broke a drumstick.
 

"UGH NOT AGAIN!" You yelled.

You went to your dorm to get another pair of drumsticks. As you were walking to your dorm Seungkwan saw you.
 

"Hey Minah! Are you ok?" Seungkwan asked worriedly.
 

"Yea I'm fine." You said as you guys were still walking to your dorm.
 

"Are you sure? It's not like you to play the drums like that." Seungkwan said.
 

"Yea I'm fine. It's just that I need take all my anger out right now." You said as you were still looking for your drumsticks in your drawer.
 

"I'm pretty sure you are not fine. That's not like you." Seungkwan said to himself and went back to his dorm.
 

When you finally found them you went back to the studio and started playing again. You were still pounding and playing very loudly. When you finally got all your anger out, you went to the kitchen for a bottle of water. As you were getting one out of the fridge, someone spat a spitball at your head. Then you turned around to see who it was. It was Mingyu laughing and pointing at you. You couldn't handle ignoring it, so you just had to do something.
 

"YAH! KIM MINGYU! YOU ARE GOING TO BE DEAD WHEN I GET TO YOU!" You yelled.
 

When you got up to him you twisted and pulled his ear, making him go on the floor in pain. Then you stomped back to your dorm. Mingyu got back up still holding his ear in pain.
 

"That's who she is..." Whispering to himself.
 

"Ahh! That really hurts!" Mingyu said holding his ear and walking back to his dorm.