Chapter 22: I Just Don't Get It

Confusing Love

You woke up and did your daily routine. After that you got a text message.

From Seungkwan:
Can we hang out today? Just us, two best friends?


To Seungkwan:
Yea sure. I'll meet you at 3-ish.


From Seungkwan:
Ok. I'll be waiting out your dorm.


You put your phone down and thought to yourself.

"Why does he want only two of us hanging out with each other? Well he's over me so don't think wrong." You said to yourself.
___________

You were in the studio just trying to make a beat with your keyboard. Then Mingyu came in.

"Hey." Mingyu said and down next to you.

You looked up from the keyboard and smiled.

"Hey." You said still smiling.

Mingyu noticed every time he came in you always had a smile on your face.

"I love your smile." Mingyu said.

You blushed and covered your mouth and laughed.

"Thanks." You said and uncovered your mouth revealing your smile.

You went back on playing the keyboard but you stopped from Mingyu wrapping his arm around you. You looked up at him.

"I was wondering if we can hang out today? Just the two of us." Mingyu asked.

"Sorry Seungkwan asked me first." You said.

"Crap." Mingyu whispered.

"Ahh it's ok. I know that you can't live without me. You love me too much." You said jokingly.

“Haha. You are actually right.” Mingyu said and looked at you.

Before you know it, you and Mingyu were gazing into each other's eyes. You both were about to kiss but Samuel and Wonwoo came into the studio and ruined the moment.

“HI NOONA!” Samuel came in and ran to you and Mingyu..

“Hi Samuel!” You said cheeringly.

Wonwoo noticed you guys had a moment there.

“I should go get ready right now. I’ll see you guys later. And I love you Mingyu.” You said and hugged Mingyu before you left.

“-blockers.” Mingyu muttered.

“Hey I heard that. And we didn’t mean to ruin your moment there. We just wanted to say hi.” Wonwoo said.

“I thought I was going to have my actual first kiss with her.” Mingyu said.

“Well didn’t you have two kisses with her already? I mean the elevator kiss and then the paint kiss. Man and you are saying you didn’t have an actual kiss with her” Wonwoo said nodding his head.

“Hyung Wonwoo is right. I mean you did kiss her 2 times already.” Samuel said.

“How do you guys get all this information?” Mingyu asked.

“Because Minah likes to talk to us. And she also likes to get excited over it.” Wonwoo said.

“She likes to talk about me?” Mingyu asked.

“24/7. I get tired of it sometimes. She just loves you so much that it gets annoying.” Wonwoo said.

Mingyu just sat there smiling and thinking about you.
___________

You got ready. You just wore some denim jeans and a black t-shirt under your purple crewneck. Then you finished your look with some regular sneakers. Then you grabbed your purse and put all of your stuff in there and went out your dorm to see Seungkwan. When you went out there, you and Seungkwan were matching again.

“We even match when were not together.” Seungkwan said.

“Hah. I know right.” You said.

Seungkwan and you started walking out the dorm, and Seungkwan tried to put his arm around you but you took it off.
_________

You and Seungkwan at the Myeong-Dong…

 When you and Seungkwan arrived at the Myeong-Dong, you guys were just window shopping. Seungkwan put his arm around you again.

"Um can you not please." You said kind of rudely.

"Sorry." Seungkwan said sincerely and took his arm off.

While you guys were walking around you saw a huge crowd of people around a stage. You were trying to tippy-toe to see who was performing on stage. When you finally saw who it was you almost fell on the ground but Seungkwan caught you. You got back up.

“SEUNGKWAN LETS GO WATCH FTISLAND PERFORM!!!” You screamed and dragged Seungkwan all the way to the stage.

You pushed everyone out of the way so you can be in the front. You were really into the performance, but Seungkwan wasn’t really into it. You were too into the performance that you didn’t notice that Seungkwan went away. You noticed when it was done.

“Where is he?” You said to yourself.

You were still waiting by the stage, that the staff were cleaning up. Finally you saw Seungkwan running up to you.

“Hey.” Seungkwan said panting.

“Where were you?” You asked.

“Buying something.” Seungkwan replied and showed you the bag.

“We should go to the park now.” You suggested.

“Oh ok. Let’s go then.” Seungkwan said and gestured you to go first.

_________

You and Seungkwan at the park…

“Minah, can I be honest with you about my feelings?” Seungkwan asked.

“Go ahead.” You said.

“You know that I still like you right?” Seungkwan said.

“I know. It’s kind of obvious.” You said.

“I know that we broke up, but I just can’t get over you.” Seungkwan said.

“But you broke up with me. I just don’t get it…” You said confusingly.

“I only did that just so you can be happy. But-“

“I WAS ALREADY HAPPY BEING WITH YOU. YOU JUST RUINED MY HAPPINESS BREAKING UP WITH ME. But Mingyu was the one who was there for me and cheered me up, so all those wounds you made, he healed them. That’s why I don’t like you anymore, I like Mingyu…” You muttered your last sentence.

Seungkwan was silent for a long time. He didn’t know what to say.

“I’m leaving now. I want to be with Mingyu. Bye.” You said harshly and left.

After you left Seungkwan got out the bracelet, that was supposedly for you, but he got it out and threw it in the garbage can and left the park mad.

___________

You and Mingyu at your dorm…

You went back to the dorm to spend the rest of your day with Mingyu. You and MIngyu were watching a movie, and Mingyu had his arm around you while you both were sitting on the floor. That’s how you wanted it to be.

“Hey Mingyu, you know I had an argument with Seungkwan…” You said without any emotion.

“What was it about?” Mingyu asked.

“He said he wasn’t over me. And he tried to flirt with me today…” You said.

“WAIT HE TRIED TO FLIRT WITH YOU TODAY?!?” Mingyu was getting overprotective.

“Yea don’t worry. I avoided it.” You said.

“Yea you better..” Mingyu muttered.

“Shut up.” You said playfully and pushed him.

You both were laughing and then looked at each other. You guys were starting to gaze in each other’s eyes, and then that led up to you and Mingyu’s official kiss. After the kiss you both looked at each other.

“Finally an official kiss…” You said quietly and smiled at him.