Chapter 23: I Missed You

Confusing Love

You woke up and got ready for school and went to meet Mingyu and Seungkwan outside.

"Hey Mingyu." You said and waved at him and gave him a hug.

After you guys hugged you looked at Seungkwan who was looking at you guys awkwardly.

"Hey Seungkwan." You said awkwardly and waved.

He looked at you and waved. After you and Seungkwan's argument, you guys weren't talking or hanging out as much as you guys did before, but you didn't care. But some times you feel like it's your fault for ruining your best friend relationship. You just thought if you should go apologize to him.
_____________

Lunchtime...

You got your lunch and sat down with Mingyu. Mingyu was really busy talking to his friends so you were really quiet the whole time. You got up and went to Seungkwan's table.

"Can I sit?" You asked.

Seungkwan looked up and nodded that you can. You sat down with him. You guys were really quiet.

"So how's your day been going?" You asked to break the silence.

Seungkwan looked up at you, and then looked back down. It's like he was giving you the silent treatment.

"Are you still mad at me? You know I was just mad and didn't mean all those things." You said sincerely.

Seungkwan took something out of his backpack and set it down in front of you. You took it and it looked like a bracelet.

"This is a bracelet I bought for you. I took it out of garbage, after I felt guilty of throwing it away and not giving it to you. Luckily that was the only thing in the garbage, and it didn't get dirty. But yea just try it on." Seungkwan said while you were still staring at it.

You tried putting it on but you had trouble.

"Here let me help you." Seungkwan said and grabbed your wrist.

It was kind of awkward for you because it felt weird for him to do that. You pulled your wrist away.

"Thanks ." You said and looked at it.

"So how come you came over here to sit with me?" Seungkwan asked.

"Because, I felt left out of their conversation." You said and looked at Mingyu's table who all of them were talking.

"It's funny how he didn't notice you were gone." Seungkwan said.

"I know. He's stupid." You muttered.

"You want to do something after school today?" Seungkwan asked out of nowhere.

"Maybe. Ill think about it. Because Mingyu wants to do something later." You said.

"Ok. If it gets canceled or something I'm free." Seungkwan said.

"Ok." You said and smiled.
_____________

You and Mingyu after school...

You and Mingyu were walking back to the dorm. You guys were holding hands on the way there.

"So what are we doing after school?" You asked Mingyu out of nowhere.

"Umm about that... Can we cancel plans today? My friends and I are kind of having a boys hangout today." Mingyu said worriedly.

You sighed silently.

"Yea sure. Go ahead." You said trying to make yourself sound cheerful.

"That's why you are the best." Mingyu stared into your eyes.

You blushed and looked away.

"Let's go shall we?" Mingyu said and put out his hand.

You smiled and locked your fingers with his and both of you started walking...
__________

You at your dorm...

You were in your dorm alone. You had nothing to do but just lay and stare at the wall. You really wanted to do something. And then you remembered that Seungkwan was free. You grabbed your phone and called Seungkwan.

"Hello?" Seungkwan answered.

"Hey. Are you free tonight?" You asked through the phone.

"Of course." Seungkwan said and smiled.
_____________

You and Seungkwan at the Ramen shop... 

You and Seungkwan decided to go to the ramen shop since you were hungry and wanted food. You were eating very messily again and Seungkwan was chuckling. 

"What?" You said but couldn't quite say it all the way through because of all ramen in your mouth. 

"You just look so cute eating ramen." Seungkwan said. 

You swallowed your food. 

"Thats what Mingyu said too. I don't get you guys." You said and went back eating. 

Seungkwan was observing your face. 

"You have soup on your right cheek." Seungkwan pointed out. 

You wiped your cheek but you missed the spot.

"Its still there." Seungkwan said.

You tried wiping it off but you kept missing the spot. 

"Here let me get it." Seungkwan said and grabbed the napkin from the table and went up to your face and wiped it. 

"Um thanks." You said awkwardly when Seungkwan sat down. 

"Hey." You said trying to get Seungkwan's attention. 

Seungkwan looked at you. 

"I still haven't apologized for yelling at you the other day." You said sincerely. 

Seungkwan smiled. 

"It's ok. I'm not mad about it anymore." Seungkwan said and smiled. 

"Then how come you were giving me the silent treatment at lunch?" You asked. 

"Well I was going to ignore you for along time, but then I kind of felt bad. So that's why I forgot about it. Just don't worry about it." Seungkwan told you. 

"It's not ok. Look, I'm sorry for yelling at you. You knew that I was just mad and had to say what I really felt. I know that you still like me and all, but you broke up with me, so it doesn't make sense." You said. 

"Well that day we arguing, you didn't let me finish my sentence. I only broke up with you because I knew you really liked him. I thought I told you this before?" Seungkwan asked. 

"I probably wasn't listening very carefully. But yea continue..." You said. 

"Anyways, I saw how much he was flirting with you, and you seemed to like it. So thats why I broke up with. Not because of me. Because of you. When I broke up with you, it hurt so much, but I just knew you would like it. The saying people say, If you love something, set it free." Seungkwan said. 

You didn't know what to say. All you could do is take your bowl and drink the soup out of it. 

"It's ok. I know you have nothing to say. But let's just forget about all of that and just pretend like you don't know that I like you. Ok?" Seungkwan asked. 

You put your bowl down, revealing your face. You finally swallowed. 

"Ok." You finally said and smiled. 

"So were good now?" Seungkwan asked.

"Yes. We're good." You said and smiled. 

"Good. Because I missed you so much." Seungkwan said. 

"I missed you too. A lot..." You said and smiled. 

......

A/N: I Know Boring Chapter. Don't worry. I will make it better the next one! xD