Chapter 26: My Decision

Confusing Love

“What?!?” You said shockingly.

“Yes. I want you and Seungkwan to come to-“

“Yes I know that. But how did you even find out about us?” You asked cutting off his sentence.

“When the secretary was showing me around the dorm, I happened to hear you guys performing that song that Seungkwan made. I stopped to hear you guys perform your song, and I liked it. And now I want to make you guys debut in America. By the way I’m manager Cho.” Cho said.

“Nice to meet you Cho. But what if I don’t want to go to America? What if I want to stay here?” You asked.

“Well… If you leave… That means that you won’t debut, making Seungkwan won’t debut either. If one wants to debut then both of you guys have to debut.” Cho said.

“But-“

“It’s ok. Just think about it and give me a call. Here’s my card. You only have a week to think about it.” Cho said and handed the card to you and left.

You looked at the card. You just didn’t know what to do. You were thinking about Mingyu.

“It’s ok if you don’t want to go.” Seungkwan said.

“I don’t know. Just let me think about it…” You said and walked out.

While you walked out, you bumped into Mingyu.

“Oh hey! So what was it about?” Mingyu asked.

“Um nothing. I’ll tell you later. I’m going to go back into my dorm.” You said and walked away.

Mingyu was wondering whats going on. He didn’t like the way you were acting, so he went to Seungkwan.

“Seungkwan!” Mingyu yelled.

Seungkwan looked up at Mingyu.

“Do you know whats wrong with Minah?” Mingyu asked.

“She justs… has to think what she want’s right now.” Seungkwan replied.

“What is it?” Mingyu asked.

“It’s nothing. Just leave her alone.” Seungkwan said.

Mingyu was getting frustrated because he really wants to know what’s wrong with you. So he went to Wonwoo and Samuel who knew everything that was happening to you because you talked to them a lot.

 “Hey Samuel, Wonwoo, do you know what wrong with Minah?” Mingyu asked.

They both looked at each other and turned back to Mingyu.

“Umm, Nothings wrong with her! I mean she just has to think.” Samuel yelled.

“Yeah. We got to go now bye!” Wonwoo said trying to run away with Samuel but Mingyu caught both of them by the shoulder.

“Come on! Tell me!” Mingyu whined.

“Um I think you should go to Minah for that personally.” Wonwoo said and walked away with Samuel.

Then Mingyu went to your dorm and knocked on your door.

“Minah! Please talk to me!” Mingyu said out the door.

You got scared. You didn’t want to tell him about America. But you thought it was the right choice. You got up and opened your door.

“Fine. I’ll tell you. Come in.” You said, gesturing him to come in.

When Mingyu came in, he sat on your bed.

“So why are you thinking to hard?” Mingyu asked.

You sighed.

“I’m thinking about moving to America.” You muttered.

“I can’t hear you.” Mingyu said.

You sighed again.

“I’m thinking about moving to America.” You said more clearly.

Mingyu’s heart dropped when he heard those words. He was just really sad that you were thinking of moving that far.

“Bu- But what about us?” Mingyu asked.

“I don’t know yet. I still love you. I just don’t know what to do right now…” You said sadly.

Mingyu looked down and stood up.

“Just go…” Mingyu said sadly.

“Why? I don’t want to-“

“Just go. It will benefit you. Just don’t worry about me.” Mingyu said.

“NO! I’M NOT MOVING! IM STAYING HERE WITH YOU!” You yelled and started crying and hugged him so tightly.

Mingyu was surprised. He was actually happy that you said that, but he wasn’t sure if you meant or not.

“Do you mean it?” Mingyu asked and looked into your eyes that were full of tears.

You wiped your eyes and looked at his eyes.

“Yes. I’m staying here with you because I love you.” You said.

Mingyu smiled and wiped your tears.

“So you would choose me instead of being famous in America?” Mingyu smiled and said.

You smiled back.

“Of course. You are everything to me.” You said and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

“You always do that to me and I’m never ready.” Mingyu said and was about to kiss you but you both got interrupted by Seungkwan who opened your door.

You both stopped and looked at him.

“So we’re not going?” Seungkwan asked.

“Stop snooping! Get out!” You yelled and threw your pillow at his face.

Then Seungkwan got out very quickly.

“That pabo. Now where were we?” You asked and faced Mingyu.

Then you both kissed each other on the lips.
______________________

Meanwhile… Seungkwan was thinking of way to get you to America…

“Why doesn’t she want to go to America?!?” Seungkwan said to himself.

Then Mingyu came in.

“Don’t make her go to America.” Mingyu said harshly.

“Why? If she doesn’t agree then we both can’t go.” Seungkwan said.

“No. Just agree with her decision. Don’t make her change her mind. Like you said last night, stop being inconsiderate and think about others too.” Mingyu said quoting Seungkwan.

“Just shut up. I won’t make her go to America then.” Seungkwan said.

“Good. Now just deal with the fact that you are not debuting in America.” Mingyu said and walked out.

“Wow. He actually believed that I wasn’t going to make her debut in America. Don't worry. I have a way to change her mind...” Seungkwan said and scoffed.


....