Chapter 10: The Date and Red Roses

Confusing Love

It is Saturday morning and you are in your bed looking at stuff on your phone. Then your stomach grumbles.


"I'm hungry. I want breakfast." You said to yourself.


You go to the kitchen and found Mingyu grabbing the cereal in the shelf.


"Someone is up early" you said to Mingyu.


"Yea I just woke up and I was hungry." Mingyu said and handed you a bowl and the cereal.


You were pouring the cereal.


"Will you go out with me and do something today?" Mingyu asked out of nowhere.


You froze and dropped the cereal box on the floor. The cereal spilled everywhere. When the cereal box hit your foot you snapped back into reality.


"Crap." You said and bent down and picked up the cereal box.


Mingyu saw all of the cereal spilled on the floor and grabbed a broom and a dust pan so he can help you sweep it.


"So is that a yes or no?" Mingyu asked while sweeping the cereal.


You were still on the floor picking up the pieces of cereal even though Mingyu was sweeping. You got up and threw it away and answered.


"Yes Ill go out with you today." You said and grabbed the dust pan and threw away the cereal that Mingyu swiped up.


"Good. I'll meet you in front of your dorm at 1." Mingyu said and put away the dustpan and broom and poured milk in his cereal and went back to his dorm.


"That's weird. I wonder why he asked me out." You said to yourself.

_____________________

You at your dorm...


You are getting ready to meet Mingyu. You took a shower, did your hair in a bun since it was still wet, got change and wore something casual: plain red tshirt, with a black sweater that had the seventeen logo on the right side, denim shorts, and just plain Nike shoes. Then you grabbed your purse and put your phone and money in and went out your dorm and saw that Mingyu was already waiting for you.


"Ready to go?" Mingyu asked.


"Yea I am, but can you tell me where were going first?" You asked.


"It's a surprise. You'll find out when you see it." Mingyu said


You both walked out. You noticed you were wearing the same jacket as Mingyu, but you didn't say anything.

_______________________


You and Mingyu walking...


"Where are we going? Can you just tell me!" You asked curiously. You were getting impatient.


"Don't worry! We're almost there!" Mingyu said.


You guys were still walking. As you guys were walking, Mingyu held your hand. You were shocked at first but you didn't mind and just went along with it. Finally you guys stopped at this place with roller coasters and a big Ferris wheel. You still noticed you were holding hands with Mingyu.


"You are taking me to a carnival?" You asked Mingyu.


"No I'm taking you to that science museum next to the carnival." Mingyu said teasingly and pointed to the museum.


You puffed your cheeks and Mingyu pet your head.


"I'm just kidding. I don't like science . Come on let's go in now." Mingyu said and dragged you in the carnival.


As you entered there were many games and roller coasters but Mingyu wanted to ride the Ferris wheel first.


"Let's go to the Ferris wheel first!" He said excitingly and dragged you there.


You were trying hard to stay back but he was really strong. You guys finally went on the Ferris wheel and it started to go up. You were really scared and hung on to Mingyu and hid your face on his sweater. You were really afraid of heights.


"Are you ok?" Mingyu asked.


"I'm just afraid of heights..." You said but your voice was kind of covered because you his your face.


"Hey don't worry. I got you." Mingyu said he grabbed you close to him.


You put your face up and saw the amazing view from the Ferris wheel. You noticed how close you were to Mingyu. You didn't mind. You kind of liked it.  Suddenly Mingyu gets a text. Mingyu gets his phone from his pocket to check it.


From Seungkwan:
Are you guys out now?


Mingyu looked at it and didn't bother to answer back so he put back inside his pocket. After the Ferris wheel you guys got off.


"That was nice." You said to Mingyu.


"I know. What do you want to do next?" Mingyu asked you.


"Let's play that game!" You pointed at the game were you would have to punch it and see who hit the hardest.


When you guys went there of course Mingyu wanted to punch first.


"I'll go first." Mingyu said confidently.


Mingyu punched and he got a pretty high score. Then after him you went.


"Psh I don't even think you can't beat that." Mingyu muttered under his breath.


You punched very hard and ended up winning at the end. Mingyu's jaw dropped.


"Haha! I won!" You bragged.


"I didn't expect you to win." Mingyu said.


"Well you were wrong!." You said


"What kind of prize would you like?" The worker asked.


You saw that phone keychain with the letter M


"I want that phone keychain with the letter M!" You said and pointed at it.


"Here you go." The worker said and handed it to you.


"Congratulations." Mingyu said harshly.


"Here I got this for you!" You said and gave it to Mingyu.


"Wait it's for me?" Mingyu said surprisingly.


"Yeah! It stands for your name!" You said cheeringly.


"No it stands for your name." Mingyu said and put it in his phone.


"Wait why my name?" You said confusingly.


"So every time I look at it, I can think of you." Mingyu said seriously.


You just froze for a second.


"Yah! Stop being so cheesy!" You said and punched him lightly.


He chuckled.


"Hey we should go play other things too." Mingyu said and dragged you.


You guys played the dart game where you had to aim the dart to hit the balloons, you guys also went on a few roller coasters, and you guys also bought food. You and Mingyu spent a lot of time at the carnival. You really had a good time with him.


After the carnival you and Mingyu were walking back to the dorm. It was about 4:30 pm. You and Mingyu were in front your door dorm.


"So you had a good time today?" Mingyu asked.


"Yea I did thanks." You said and almost entered your dorm but Mingyu stopped you.


"Hey. This rose is for you." Mingyu said and handed you the rose.


You blushed.


"Oh and look at it carefully. There's something important on it." He said and walked back to his dorm


"Wait what?" You said to yourself and looked at the red rose. It had a note stuck to it.


"What's this?" You said to yourself and took it off to read it.


1st Rose:
Go to the place where we first met. Then you will find the second rose.


You thought of Mingyu. It was almost like a scavenger hunt. So you went to the place you guys first met. When you went to the bedroom no one was there, and then someone else came up in your mind.


When you went to the front of the dorm you saw Junhui holding a rose. You went up to him.


"This is for you." Junhui said and handed you the second rose with another note.


"Thanks!" You said and took the note off and read it.


2nd rose:
Where I first heard you play the grand piano.


You knew what he was talking about. The day where you played the grand piano and thought about your cousin. You went there and MingMing was there sitting on the piano bench with another rose.


"Oh your finally here! Here's your rose." MingMing said and handed you the rose with the 3rd note.


You took the rose and read the note.


3rd Rose:
SHOPPING!


You thought of the day you took him shopping for clothes. But you were also curious.


"Hey MingMing. How many red roses do I have to get?" You asked.


"5 red roses." MingMing said.


"After 5 red roses what's going to happen?" You asked curiously.


"You will find out later! Now go to your next location!" MingMing said and pushed you right out.


You went to the Myeong-Dong. It wasn't that far from the dorm so you weren't complaining how many times you had to walk. When you went in that boy clothing store you tried to find the next seventeen member with a rose.


"Hey Minah! Here!" It was Hansol who yelled to get your attention.


You turned around and saw him with the next red rose.

 

"Thanks Hansol!" You said and got the rose and took the note off.


4th rose:
Don't worry. We're almost done. Just go to the place where I said I like you.


That day where he revealed he liked you. It was morning and you guys decided to play the truth game. So many memories. You went to the dining room where it happened and you saw Wonwoo sitting down holding the last rose.


"Oh just in time! I was about to sleep in the dining room." He said and handed you the rose.


5th rose:
Just one more stop. Go out in front of the dorm building.


You went out in the front of the dorm building and you saw a huge crowd. There were all the seventeen members in the huge group. They were all holding heart shaped balloons while someone who was in the middle of the group was holding a big stuffed bear animal. The bear was covering his face but when he revealed his face; It was Seungkwan. You were just so surprised you stood there speechless. He came up to you and handed you the stuff animal and asked,


"Will you be my girlfriend?" Seungkwan asked.


You were blushing and smiling so much.


"Yes!" You answered, forgetting everything you did today with Mingyu and gave him a tight hug.


All the other members were cheering and letting go of the balloons in the air, while Mingyu was in the back of the group. Then suddenly Samuel comes up to him.


"Hyung, if you like Noona then why didn't you tell Seungkwan?" Samuel asked so innocently.


Mingyu sighed.


"Because Seungkwan liked her first. And I couldn't get in his way." Mingyu said to Samuel and put his hand on his shoulder.


"Don't worry. She's happy now. That's why I had to ask her out before she got a boyfriend." Mingyu said to Samuel and smiled.

 

"No this is all wrong! It's suppose to be Hyung and Noona!" Samuel said to himself.

.....
 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hi guys! So their together now! Are some of you guys glad? Well its not over yet. Anyways enjoy!