Chapter 28: Glad About America Now

Confusing Love

“Oh. I thought you didn’t want to go though?” Your mom said after you told her a way you can get her to America.

“Wait how do you know about it mom?” You asked. ‘

“Seungkwan called me and told me about both of you moving to America and debuting there but he said that you didn’t want to go.” Your mom said.

“Bastard.” You muttered.

“But its ok. You don’t have to because of us. It’s your choice. Ill talk to you later. I have to go help out your dad. Bye love you!” Your mom said and hung up.

You put your phone down and thinking about moving there for your parent’s benefit.

“I guess Seungkwan gets his wish.” You said sadly and got your phone and Cho’s card and dialed the number.

After a few seconds of ringing Cho picked it up quickly.

“Hello?” Cho answered.

“Hey Cho this is Minah.” You said.

“Ah yes, Minah, I’m guessing you want to move to America.” Cho said.

A tear almost fell down your face.

“Yes.” You answered and tried to sound in a way where you weren’t about to cry.

“Great! I’ll come pick up you and Seungkwan tomorrow and also if your family is coming with you. Ok?” Cho said.

You paused for a moment.

“Are you still there?” Cho asked.

“Yeah. I am. I guess I’ll see you tomorrow then Cho.” You said.

“You will. You and Seungkwan better be ready. I’ll be going now. Bye.” Cho said and hung up.

You were about to cry really hard but instead you texted Seungkwan.

Seventeen’s dorm…

Mingyu and Seungkwan were laying, using their phone. Then a text message popped up on Seungkwan’s screen.

From Minah:

Get ready tomorrow morning. Cho is picking us up.

Seungkwan was kind of shocked because his plan was to convince your mom to make you go, but your mom refused.

To Minah:

What? I thought you didn’t want to go.

From Minah:

Well I changed my mind. Don’t tell Mingyu about it. Just pack up, and if he asks just say you are going to your parent’s house. Ok?

Seungkwan didn’t want to lie to Mingyu, but he just went with what you said.

To Minah:

Alright. Ill get ready. But are you sure about this?

From Minah:

I’m sure. Ok. I’m sleepy. Goodnight.

Seungkwan put his phone down and thought why you would want to go to America now. You just said that you didn’t want to leave Mingyu. But at the same time he thought about making Seventeen famous there.
_____________________________

Morning…

You were in the studio packing your instruments and Mingyu seemed to came in. You didn’t want to look at his face because you would start crying.

“Hey, why are you packing?” Mingyu asked.

You knew that you didn’t want to tell him but you had too.

“I’m moving to America.” You said sadly.

“What? You just said that you didn’t want to go.” Mingyu said harshly.

“I know! But then a family thing came up and-“

Mingyu had a passport in his hand, cutting off your sentence that you said very quickly.

“Hah. Got you. Seungkwan told me about it and I begged my parents to buy me one so I can be with you.” Mingyu said.

“YOU PABO! IM GOING TO KILL YOU!” You said angrily but you were happy at the same time.

You were about to hit him but he stopped you and stared into your eyes.

“Look. I wasn’t kidding that I was going to follow you. I would actually do that just to be with you.” Mingyu said.

You stared into his eyes and hugged him.

“I’m glad you are coming with us to America…” You said quietly.

“I know.” Mingyu said.

You both were hugging for a very long time, then Seungkwan ruined the moment.

“Um Cho is here.” Seungkwan said.

You both broke away from the hug and looked at Seungkwan.

“Oh my stuff is packed in my dorm, so you guys can get it there. I still need to pack my instruments.” You said.

“Ok. I’ll just tell Cho that he can help me there. You can just keep packing.” Seungkwan said and walked away.

“Here I’ll help.” Mingyu said.

“Yea you keep packing. I need to talk to Seungkwan real quick.” You said and ran out chasing after Seungkwan.

“Seungkwan!” You yelled and he turned around.

“Yea?” Seungkwan asked.

“Why did you tell Mingyu I was going to America? I thought I told you not to tell him.” You said.

“Well, I told him because I didn’t feel comfortable lying to him and I knew he was going to get a passport just to be with you.” Seungkwan said.

“Well thank goodness he did.” You said.

“Actually… He didn’t buy that passport… I did.” Seungkwan said.

“Why would you do that?” You asked.

“Well it was supposed to be so you can get convinced to go to America if Mingyu went but I guess it went on like that.” Seungkwan said.

“Wow. Nice job.” You said.

“Um thanks? Hah.” Seungkwan said.

“You should just help Cho with stuff. I have to help Mingyu with my instruments.” You said.

“No problem.” Seungkwan said and walked away.

You went back into the studio and as you came in, Samuel came in with Wonwoo and they looked very sad.

“Hi guys.” You said.

“So Noona. You are actually leaving with Hyung?” Samuel said sadly.

“I’m sorry Samuel. I have to do this for my benefit. I know I promised that I wouldn’t go but something came up. I’m really sorry.” You said and went up and hugged Samuel.

“Yea. I just can’t believe your leaving already. Just making sure you mention us in America.” Wonwoo said.

“Pabo.” You said and lightly punched him.

“Don’t worry guys. I’ll visit.” You said and gave both of them a hug.

“Umm Minah and Mingyu its time to go now.” Seungkwan said by the door.

You and Mingyu took your bags and went out where all the seventeen members were outside waiting for you guys. They all said goodbye and hugged you. After all of your goodbyes you, Mingyu, and Seungkwan went into the car and drove away. Another car came and picked up your parents so you both could meet each other at the airport. So after you all met at the airport, before you knew it, you had your flight and went on the plane to go to America…

A/N: Not done yet! :DD Who knows what could happen at America!:DD