Chapter 3: First Day of School with Seventeen

Confusing Love

While at Seventeens dorm in the morning. Their alarm is ringing.
 

"Hey. Turn off the alarm Mingyu." Seungkwan yelled across the room as he was still sleeping. 
 

Mingyu was still sleeping and kind of ignored Seungkwan.
 

"Hey. I told you to turn off the alarm." As Seungkwan said in a whiny tone.
 

Mingyu was getting fustrated and got up and turned off the alarm.
 

"Ugh. I don't want to go to school." Mingyu said as he was rubbing his eyes.
 

Mingyu was tapping Seungkwan who was still sleeping in bed. 
 

"Hey get up. Go wake up the other members." Mingyu said to Seungkwan. 
 

"Fine. I'll go wake them up. Just go wake up Minah." Seungkwan said, still lying down in his bed.
 

"Why do I have to wake her up?" Mingyu asked Seungkwan.
 

"JUST GO WAKE HER UP." Seungkwan said rudely.
 

"Fine. Ok I will go now." Mingyu said and left the dorm. 
 

Mingyu was walking to your dorm. As he entered you were still sleeping. Mingyu was still standing by the door.
 

"Hey freak. Wake up!" Mingyu yelled from the door.
 

You were still sleeping. You were a pretty heavy sleeper. Mingyu was getting fustrated and walked up to your bed and poked your face. 
 

"Hey I said to wake up!" Mingyu yelled as he was still poking your face.
 

You were awake. But you were just fake sleeping to piss him off.
 

"HEY IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP I WILL-"
 

You punched him in the stomach, cutting off his sentence and making him sit on the floor in pain. You got up from bed and stretched a little.
 

"Yah! poke my face one more time and your stomach will not be only one getting punched." You said rudely. 
 

After getting up, you kicked him out of your room getting ready. You had to do your hair, brush your teeth, and maybe put on a little bit of make-up like eyeshadow and eyeliner. Also you had your whole uniform planned out. You were wearing High knee socks with your converse and uniform for school. You were all ready, but you were missing something from your morning routine: Food. You wanted to make breakfast but that meaned you had to make some for the whole group too.
 

When you walked out of your dorm everyone was ready already. Everyone went to a different school, but you went to the same school as Mingyu and Seungkwan.
 

"Ready to go now?" Seungkwan asked.
 

"Yea I'm ready." You told Seungkwan.
 

"Looks like someone is wearing too much make-up." Mingyu murmured under his breath.
 

He acted like you wouldn't hear what he said.
 

"Hey why do you care how much make-up I put on." You said rudely. 
 

"What? I didn't say anything about your make-up." Mingyu is denying.
 

"Whatever. I think we should go now. " You said. 

____________________________________________________________________

You guys are at school now. You guys got your class schedule.
 

"Hey I have all my classes with you." You said to Seungkwan.
 

"Hey I guess were going to see each other everyday at school and at the dorms." Seungkwan said happily.
 

You were looking at Mingyu who was with his other friends. You were very curious.
 

"Hey Seungkwan. How come Mingyu has more advanced classes than us?" You asked Seungkwan.
 

"Its because he's one year older. So he's like a tenth grader." Seungkwan told you.
 

He was one year older than you? You were very surprised because you thought he was the same age as you.
 

"Oh we should be heading to class now." You said to Seungkwan.
 

"Yea lets go." Seungkwan told you. 

_____________________________________________________________________

Its lunch time and you and Seungkwan are sitting together at the lunch table. You guys are talking about a bunch of random stuff and then you ask this question out of nowhere.
 

"Hey you should do a duet with me one day. I can play the piano and you can sing!" You said exitedly.
 

"Oh no. It's ok. I'm fine." Seungkwan said shyly.
 

"Aww ok. I guess when you are more comfortable with me then i will suggest it again." You said and got up to throw away your trash.
 

As you were walking back to your seat someone tripped you. You fell to the ground and checked to see who tripped you. It was Mingyu who was lookingat you and laughing.
 

"Hey Mingyu! Guess what?" You yelled at Mingyu.
 

"Wha-"
 

Before he can finish his word you spilled your drink all over his head.
 

"Oops. Sorry that was an accident." You said sarcasticly and then you walked away.
 

Mingyu who was still covered in milk went to the restroom right away to wash up.
 

"Hey how come it took you a long time to throw away your trash?" Seungkwan asked.
 

"Oh sorry. I just had extra trash to throw away." You said but you were lying.
 

As Mingyu was done washing up he got out of the bathroom stomping his feet to Seungkwan.
 

"SEUNGKWAN!" Mingyu yelled.
 

"What? And what happen to you? I can still see those milk stains on your uniform." Seungkwan told Mingyu.
 

"YOUR FREAK FRIEND SPILLED MILK ALL OVER ME! TELL HER TO STOP HARRASSING ME!" Mingyu said as he was pointing at you.
 

"YAH!!! You started the whole thing so why are you getting mad?" You yelled at Mingyu.
 

You and Mingyu only knew each other for 2 days and you guys were already having problems.
 

"HEY I WAS ONLY JOKING. BUT YOU WENT TO FAR." Mingyu was still yelling at you.
 

"What do you mean I went to far?! You are the one who tripped me, poked my face while I was sleeping, and even hurt my feelings even though we didn't know each other. You know what. I'm leaving now." You walked away very fast.
 

"Look what you did." Seungkwan said and ran after you.
 

"I hurt her feelings? I didn't know." Mingyu said sadly. 

____________________________________________________

You and Seungkwan afterschool
 

"Are you ok after what happened between you and Mingyu today?" Seungkwan asked worriedly.
 

"Yeah don't worry. I don't care what he does anymore. I will just ignore it." You said harshly.
 

"I told you. If he was bothering you, I could of talked to him for you." Seungkwan said.
 

"Its ok. I don't care anymore." You said harshly.
 

Deep inside you were still hurt of everything he did....