Chapter 17: Putting Everything Behind Us

Confusing Love

"I'll go talk to him." Mingyu said and ran into the bedroom.

When he entered he saw Seungkwan just lying down.

"What's your problem?" Mingyu yelled.

Seungkwan got up.

"Why would you make Minah feel bad like that? Minah doesn't deserve a boyfriend like you!" Mingyu yelled.

"YOU KNOW WHAT? IM BLAMING YOU FOR MY ATTITUDE RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I DIDN'T ASK YOU TO FLIRT WITH MY GIRLFRIEND. I TOLD YOU TO TAKE HER OUT FOR THE DAY, NOT BE HER BOYFRIEND FOR THE DAY." Seungkwan yelled.

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU FORGOT TODAY WAS HER BIRTHDAY AND DIDN'T BUY HER A GIFT. I MEAN WHAT KIND OF BOYFRIEND FORGETS HIS GIRLFRIENDS BIRTHDAY AND THEN LEAVES HER ALONE FOR THE DAY? I DON'T EVEN THINK YOU DESERVE HER." Mingyu yelled.

"YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU ARE JUST SAYING THAT BECAUSE YOU THINK SHE DESERVES YOU INSTEAD. DO I NEED TO PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE TO TELL YOU TO BACK OFF!!" Seungkwan yelled.

You were standing by their bedroom door hearing everything they were saying. They were still arguing and yelling at each other. You couldn't handle it, so you slammed the door open.

"CAN YOU GUYS JUST CALM DOWN AND SHUT UP?!?" You yelled way more louder than them.

They stopped their arguing and looked at you.

"Why are you guys acting like this? You guys never acted like this!" You yelled.

"Minah, why is he always flirting with you? How come you never avoid it?" Seungkwan said harshly.

You were speechless.

"Stop trying to make her feel more bad!" Mingyu yelled.

"You know what! Just stop flirting with my girlfriend! Do you like Mingyu or you just love the attention?  Seungkwan asked you.

"Just shut up! Leave her alone!" Mingyu yelled and shoved Seungkwan.

"You just really want to go now do you!" Seungkwan said and shoved Mingyu back.

"STOP! DON'T FIGHT!" You yelled.

They didn't listen to you. They ended up punching each other in the face. Luckily the seventeen members came in and stopped them.

"NOONA! WHAT'S GOING ON?" Samuel said worriedly.

You didn’t bother to answer his question.

“Look! Minah! Do you like him or me?” Seungkwan yelled.

“I told you to leave her alone you piece of !” Mingyu yelled.

Seungkwan went up to Mingyu but the seventeen members grabbed him.

“I don’t know anymore…” You said quietly.

“You know what Minah? We're over.” Seungkwan said and walked out the bedroom.

You stood there crying. Mingyu went up to you and hugged you.

“I’m sorry…” Mingyu whispered.

You wiped your tears and looked up at him.

"It's not your fault. Ok? Just don't worry about it..." You said smiling and sniffling.

"Don't worry. I'm always here for you." Mingyu said and hugged you again.
______________

Next Day...

You were in your dorm busy using your laptop. You were kind of hungry so you went out and got some food. While you got food Mingyu saw you.

"Oh hey." Mingyu said.

"Hey." You said.

Mingyu was expecting you to have tears all over your face because of your break up with Seungkwan. But you looked like nothing even happened.

"Hey do you want to do something today?" You asked Mingyu.

Mingyu's face lit up.

"Yea sure! What do you want to do?" Mingyu asked you.

"Hmm... I don't want to eat food from here... Lets go out for ramen!" You said excitingly.

"Right now?!" Mingyu said confusingly.

"Yea right now! I don't care if I'm in pajamas. It's not like I don't need to impress anyone." You said.

"Alright. Lets go!" Mingyu said.

You grabbed his hand and dragged him out the door.

Seventeens dorm...

"Do you know where Noona is going?" Samuel asked Seungkwan.

"How should I know?" Seungkwan said harshly.

"Well I just saw her walk out with Mingyu Hyung." Samuel said.

"It's obvious she likes Mingyu." Seungkwan muttered.

"Wait Samuel! Where are they going?" Seungkwan asked curiously.

"I don't know. I think their eating ramen? I'm not sure Hyung." Samuel said.

"Oh ok then." Seungkwan said like he didn't care.
___________________

At the ramen shop....

You ordered a large bowl of ramen while Mingyu was just eating a regular sized one. You really loved ramen. You were just eating while Mingyu was staring at you with his eyes wide open. When you looked up you were pretty confused.

"Whats wrong?" You asked.

Mingyu snapped back into reality.

"Oh is it the way I'm eating. I'm sorry.." You said and started eating neatly.

"NO! It's just that you look so cute eating that I was distracted..." Mingyu said.

You blushed.

"I'm not eating like that anymore then." You said and stuck out your tongue.

"You will still be cute however way you eat anyways." Mingyu said.

Your cheeks went really red.

"Umm Mingyu can I ask you a favor?" You asked.

"Yea sure." Mingyu said.

"Can you help me forget about yesterday? I really want to forget everything that happen yesterday..." You said.

"Even our trip to the Myeong-Dong?" Mingyu said sadly.

"No. Just after that. I just really want to forget about that part." You said.

"Don't worry. I'll help you. Let's go to the park." Mingyu said gesturing you to go first.

When you were about to get up your phone rang. You answered it.

"Hi mom!" You said excitingly.

"Oh yea sure. I'm not busy today. ill come over. You said talking on the phone.

"Ok mom see you later!" You said and hung up.

You turned to Mingyu.

"Umm can we change plans and go to my moms house and help her with a few things please?" You asked.

"Sure. Anything for you." Mingyu said.

You both stood up and you wrapped your arm around his. Every time you did that Mingyu would get butterflies in his stomach.
________________

You and Mingyu finally arrived in front of your moms house. They were painting the whole house.

"Your moms house is nice." Mingyu said.

"Hah. Thanks." You said.

Your mom went up to you and Mingyu.

"Minah!" Your mom yelled.

"Mom! I missed you so much!" You yelled and gave her a hug.

Your mom looked at Mingyu.

"Oh is this your boyfriend you've been talking about?" Your mom teased.

Mingyu was surprised.

"No mom that isn't Seungkwan. We broke up anyways. That's my best friend Mingyu." You said.

"Oh why isn't he your boyfriend. He's very handsome." Your mom said.

"Mom! Please be quiet!" You said.

Mingyu started laughing.

"But I'm serious.  You should at least show me what he looks like since I never met him." Your mom said.

You took out your phone and showed her a picture of you and Seungkwan wearing matching outfits.

"Oh. Mingyu is better." Your mom said.

"MOM!" You begged.

Mingyu was still laughing.

"I'm just messing with you ok? Your ex boyfriend is as handsome as Mingyu. Can you help us paint the house now?" Your mom said.

"Fine but I'm in pajamas still." You said.

"Oh get your brothers old clothes.
The box is in your bedroom. Maybe even Mingyu can help out too." Your mom said.

"Ok mom. I'll be right back." You said and dragged Mingyu inside with her.

"Hey Auntie! Minah's boyfriend is really handsome!" Your cousin said.

"That's not her boyfriend. That's just her best friend." Your mom said to your cousin.

"Oh he can be mine then!" Your cousin said excitedly.

"Don't even think of it. You are only 11 years old. He's like 16." Your mom said.

"Fine then." Your cousin pouted.

"Don't worry you will find your guy when you grow up." Your mom told your cousin.
____________________

You and Mingyu in your bedroom...

When you and Mingyu entered your bedroom, your wall was covered with so many of your favorite rock band artists. Mingyu was surprised. Very surprised. He expected your room to be covered with girly stuff. Like rainbows or flowers or something. But he really liked your room. You grabbed the box filled with your brothers baggy t-shirts. You gave Mingyu a shirt.

"Get out." You said to Mingyu and kicked him out.

Mingyu went to bathroom and changed while you were in your room. When Mingyu was done he was waiting for you. You came out and you were wearing your brother's baggy T-shirt and some jeans. You also had your hair up in a bun.

"Let's go out now." You said.

"It's funny how were both wearing the same baggy white T-shirt." Mingyu said.

"Hah. I know right." You said.
_________________

You and Mingyu painting...

You and Mingyu were painting a bunch of stuff that were summer like. Your mom wanted you guys to paint something that would be summer like. You painted the sun, an ocean and a bunch of other stuff.

"Hey you!" Mingyu yelled calling you.

You turned around and he put paint on your face.

"You just love putting stuff on my face do you?" You said.

You grabbed some more paint and put it on his cheek.

"Looks like someone needs a hug." Mingyu said and opened his arms so he can give you a hug.

"No!" You screamed.

He had paint all over his arms and shirt. He grabbed and gave you a hug and twirled around. When he let you go you were also covered in paint. Both of you started laughing.

"Pabo. I'm covered in paint!" You yelled.

"Hey you are going to be cleaned later anyways. Just keep painting." Mingyu said.

When you turned around you saw the bucket of paint. You dipped your hand in it.

"Hey Mingyu!" You called.

He turned around and you put your hand on his face. His face was covered with blue paint. He had some on his lips and cheek.

"Hey guess what." Mingyu said.

"What?" You said.

Mingyu gave you a kiss on the lips, making you have blue paint all over them. You were really shocked.

"That's the second time..." You said quietly.

"Wait you knew about the first kiss?" Mingyu asked.

You sighed.

"Come on kids! Lets take a break!" Your mom yelled.

You and Mingyu went up to your mom who had lemonade out.

"Here you guys!" Your mom said and gave both of you guys a cup.

You and Mingyu sat down.

"I didn't know you knew about that kiss I gave you." Mingyu said embarrassed.

"Don't be embarrassed. At least you were the first one to give me my first kiss instead of Seungkwan." You said.

Mingyu was kind of happy to hear that.

"I'm glad to hear that." Mingyu said.

You put your head on his shoulder, but your mom ruined the moment.

"Time to paint again!" Your mom yelled behind you guys.

You broke away from Mingyu quickly.

"Oh yea. Lets go Mingyu." You said.

You and Mingyu got up and started painting again. While you guys you accidentally tripped making a hand print on the wall. Your mom came over and saw it.

"I'm sorry mom! I ruined the painting!" You said.

"It's fine. It kind of blends in with the painting." Your mom said.

"You should get ready now. You too Mingyu." Your mom said.

You and your mom went back inside the house while Mingyu saw the handprint you made. He dipped his hand in the paint and made a hand print next to yours. Then he made a heart on top of both of your hand prints and put M + M inside of it.

"Perfect." Mingyu said and went inside the house.
________________

"Do you guys need a ride back home?" Your mom asked.

"We're fine mom. We can walk. Bye mom I love you!" You said and gave your mom a hug.

"Bye! I love you too. And bye Mingyu! Nice meeting you!" Your mom said.

Mingyu waved.

You and Mingyu started walking.

"Do you want to go to the park? It's not too late. I mean by the time we get there it will be dark, but the view looks nice that way."

"Yea sure." You said.


Mingyu put out his hand. You locked your fingers with his and started walking.
________________

You and Mingyu at the park...

 

You rested your head on his shoulder. You and Mingyu were looking at the night view. You were still holding hands with him. You were really relaxed and forgot about everything that happened between you and Seungkwan. You were just really happy right now.

"Hey Minah. I have a question?" Mingyu asked.

 

"What is it?" You said.
 

"Are you over Seungkwan already." Mingyu said.
 

You gave a little smile.
 

"Yea. I'm over him already. Because I like someone else now...." You said quietly.

________________

A/N: Hi Guys! Omg Im so sorry I didn't update! I would of updated yesterday but I was really confused what to put. Anyways I love you guys and enjoy!