Chapter 12: Saving You

Confusing Love

It’s been a month since you have been going out with Seungkwan.
 

“Hey it’s been a month since we’ve been going out. Do you want to do something today?” Seungkwan asked you.
 

“Yea sure! We should like go out for food!” You said excitingly.
 

You guys weren’t that kind of couple who had anniversaries, and give each other gifts and stuff like that. You guys both didn’t like that at all, but you guys would still go out, just not give each other gifts.  
 

“Where do you want to go?” Seungkwan asked while holding your hand.
 

“Let’s go out for pizza! I don’t want anything to fancy.” You said.
 

Mingyu popped out of nowhere while you guys were walking.
 

“Take me out for pizza too!” Mingyu yelled.
 

“Umm but it’s kind of like our anniversary date.” Seungkwan said.
 

You looked and nodded.
 

“Too bad. I’m still going no matter what.” Mingyu said so demandingly.
 

“Ugh. Fine. I guess he can come. But the other members have to come too. It’s not fair if he only goes and gets pizza while the other members stay at the dorm doing nothing.” You said.
 

You always wanted to be fair. You didn’t want anyone to be left out either. You were a fair person.
 

“Whatever freak.” Mingyu said harshly.
 

He’s been mean to you like that since you and Seungkwan been going out. He wouldn’t stop calling you freak, he wouldn’t stop bumping you out of nowhere and pushing you. He’s just the Mingyu you first met.  You weren’t really irritated about it though.

_________________________
 

You, Seungkwan, and Mingyu finally arrived at the dorm.
 

Seventeens dorm…
 

Everyone was getting ready to go out. Seungkwan was wearing those clothing you bought him. You bought him more clothing every day. He was wearing a red plaid collared shirt, with some jeans that were somewhat skinny, and converse.
 

“Watch him match with Minah, I’ll bet you five bucks they’ll match.” Seokmin whispered to Hansol.
 

“You are on. And if they don’t you will give me a piggyback ride all the way to the pizza place were going too.” Hansol bet.
 

Your dorm…
 

You were wearing high waist denim shorts, with a blue plaid shirt, high knee socks, and converse. Your hair was all curled and you decided not to wear make-up. You got out and saw the seventeen members waiting for you.
 

“HA! I TOLD YOU THEY WOULD BE MATCHING!” Seokmin yelled at Hansol.
 

You and Seungkwan looked at each other’s outfits.
 

“It’s so funny how we are always matching.” You said to Seungkwan and chuckled.
 

“Give me five bucks now.” Seokmin said to Hansol.
 

“They probably planned it.” Hansol said and took the five bucks out of his pocket and gave to Seokmin.
 

“I swear! We never plan it! It just comes out like that!” Seungkwan yelled.
 

Samuel saw Mingyu with a mad face.
 

“Hyung are you ok?” Samuel asked.
 

“I’m fine.” Mingyu said harshly.
 

“We should get going now.” You said and you and the members walked out.
 

______________________________
 

At the pizza parlor in the Myeong-Dong…
 

Everybody is just doing their own thing and eating pizza. Whenever you look at Mingyu he always roll his eyes and looks away, but you didn’t do anything about it, but you were still curious.
 

“Hey Samuel, Do you want to tell Noona whats wrong with Mingyu? He’s been doing this since I’ve been going out with Seungkwan.” You asked innocently.
 

“Ummm, Ummm. I don’t know whats wrong with him Noona! He’s just like that.” Samuel said.
 

It was obvious to you he was lying. But you didn’t bother to get it out of his system.
 

“Oh I see. It’s ok if you don’t tell Noona.” You said sadly.
 

“Im sorry Noona. It’s just I promised Mingyu Hyung I couldn’t tell anyone. It’s our little secret.” Samuel whispered.
 

“Oh I see! It’s ok!” You said excitingly and pat his head.

 

Everyone was still talking to each other and eating pizza.
 

“Oh wait! I have to go to the library and study for my history test tomorrow!” You yelled out.
 

“I’ll go with you to the library.” Seungkwan said.
 

“You don’t need to. I’d rather go alone so I can focus studying instead of looking at your cute face the whole time.” You said.
 

Seungkwan was smiling. He never heard you say that. Usually you weren’t all cheesy and all that, but you were serious. If he came with you, you would of just been staring at him the whole time.
 

“I got to go now! Bye! I’ll see you later!” You said and gave Seungkwan a hug before you left.
 

Mingyu looked and rolled his eyes.
 

“Hey were going to head back to the dorm now.” The seventeen members said.
 

“Ok go ahead.” Seungkwan said.
 

Some of the seventeen members left. The only seventeen members who stayed were Samuel, Mingyu, and Wonwoo.
 

“I know about you liking Minah.” Seungkwan said out of nowhere.
 

“What?” Mingyu said confusingly.
 

“What? He doesn’t like Minah! Someone is trying to spread rumors around here.” Wonwoo said in a lying expression.
 

“Don’t try to lie. I heard you guys through the bedroom.” Seungkwan said.
 

“WELL HYUNG DESERVES HER. NOT YOU!” Samuel yelled.
 

“Calm down!” Wonwoo said a shook Samuel.
 

Seungkwan was kind of hurt by that comment.
 

“Well sorry Samuel. Minah chose me not Mingyu.” Seungkwan said to Samuel and turned to Mingyu.
 

“Mingyu, there are other girls out there, just get over her already.” Seungkwan said and left the pizza parlor.
 

“I will never give up on her. I will like her even if she’s dating Seungkwan. And Seungkwan can’t stop me from liking her.” Mingyu said to himself.

__________________________________
 

You at the library….
 

Its about 7 pm and its already dark outside. You were still sleeping but you felt someone tapping you. You woke up. When you looked up, it was the librarian.
 

“Excuse, but the library is about to close.” The librarian said.
 

“Oh Sorry! I better be going now!”  You said and took your books and ran outside.
 

“I don’t think she can go out there alone. There’s kidnappers out there.” The librarian said to other worker.

__________________________

It was dark and you were walking. While you were walking there was someone behind you. You turned around. He was wearing a dark hoodie, a face mask, and sunglasses. You were really scared and decided to call Seungkwan.
 

“Come on pick up!” You whispered to yourself.
 

Mingyu and Seungkwan’s bedroom….
 

Seungkwan was sleeping while Mingyu was on his laptop. Seungkwan’s phone was ringing. Mingyu went to see who it was. When he saw the caller I.D he picked it up quickly.
 

“Minah! Where are you?! It’s dark already!” Mingyu said worriedly.
 

“Is that you Mingyu? Wheres Seungkwan?” You asked but whispered.
 

“He’s sleeping. Why are you whispering?” Mingyu asked you.
 

“Because there’s a stalker right behind me!” You said whining but really worriedly and still whispered.
 

“Wait. Where are you? I’ll come get you!” Mingyu said.
 

“I’m in front of the Myeong-Do-“ You said but the stalker pushed you making you end the call.
 

“ Minah! Minah! Why did you-“ Mingyu said and threw his phone on the bed and ran outside.
 

You turned around to see the stalker but you couldn’t quite see him since he covered his face. You got up and ran as quickly as you can, but the stalker was running to follow you. You kept running as fast as you can but you bumped into someone. You screamed but you turned up and it was Mingyu.
 

“Mingyu!” You said and hugged him crying on his shirt.
 

“Minah! Are you ok?” Mingyu said worriedly.
 

You were still crying on his shirt. When the stalker saw you with Mingyu, he ran back.
 

Mingyu pushed you away. He saw you with tears in your eyes and your face was all wet with tears but you covered your face with your hands.
 

“Hey why did you walk out here all by yourself?!?! You could have gotten hurt if I haven’t came!” Mingyu was yelling at you.
 

“I’m so glad you came! He had a mask on and everything!” You said while crying and came back to hug him.
 

“Hey don’t worry. I’m here now.” Mingyu said.
 

When Mingyu looked at your arm, it was all bruised up because of hard he pushed you. Mingyu looked at your arm and grabbed it.
 

“Hey your arm is all bruised up.” Mingyu said.
 

You looked at your arm. You finally stopped crying but you were still sniffling.
 

“Oh that’s ok. It’s not really bad.” You said while sniffling.
 

“No it’s not. Let’s go back to the dorm and ice it up.” Mingyu said.
 

“Ok.” You said and smiled while sniffling.

__________________________________
 

Back at the dorm…
 

Mingyu got an ice pack out of the fridge and put it on your arm.
 

“Oww! That hurts!” You said.
 

“Don’t worry it will help.” Mingyu said.
 

Seungkwan came to the dining room where you and Mingyu were sitting with the ice pack on your arm.
 

“Minah! Are you ok? What happen?” Seungkwan asked.
 

You rolled your eyes.
 

“I was almost kidnapped. But its ok since Mingyu answered your phone for you and it must not be a big deal to you.” You said harshly.
 

You never really cared about stuff like this. But this was a really big deal to you. But you knew you would get over it after a little bit and just move on.
 

“What! You were almost kidnapped? I’m so sorry I wasn’t there! I didn’t know you called me!” Seungkwan said worriedly.
 

“It’s ok. Im assuming you were busy so I’m just going to let this go.” You tried to say in a tone that didn’t look like you were mad. But Seungkwan knew you were still mad at him, so he was really worried.
 

“I’m sleepy. I want to go to sleep now. Thanks Mingyu for saving me. Goodnight guys.” You said and took the ice pack back to your dorm.
 

“Thanks a lot Mingyu. You should have waked me up when she was in trouble. She’s my girlfriend not yours! And you probably didn’t want to wake me up because you knew that if you saved her, she would probably like you back!” Seungkwan yelled.
 

“Your GIRLFRIEND wouldn’t have been alive right now if it wasn’t for me. Plus when she was trying to tell me where she was she got pushed, so if I have woken you up then she would have been kidnapped by now! And I didn’t do this on purpose. I did it because I care about her and nothing will stop me from liking her. Not even you!” Mingyu yelled.
 

“You know what? Just forget it. I don’t want to argue right now.  I just need to apologize to her for not being there.” Seungkwan said and went to his bedroom.

__________________________________

In Seungkwan’s and Mingyu’s bedroom…
 

Seungkwan was sleeping again while Mingyu was on his laptop again. Mingyu’s phone got a text. Mingyu got his phone from his desk.

 

From Minah:

Thank you so much for saving me. Without you I would have been kidnapped by now. Thanks. I really appreciate what you did. It really means a lot to me.
 

Mingyu looked at his text message and smiled.
 

“Don’t worry Minah. I will always be here for you no matter what.” Mingyu said to himself.

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hi guys! Is this chapter good? I don’t know why I write these. I bet half of you guys don’t even read it lol! But for the people who read this thank you lol. But anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I really put a lot of thought into this one. And sorry for this weird ending. It’s kind of like the other chapters. Whatever lol but I hope you enjoyed this chapter!