Chapter 30: Epilogue...

Confusing Love

5 years passed and you were still a successful celebrity with Seungkwan. You both are currently 19. You both had been very busy with concerts and album signings and everything. You both also benefitted seventeen. They are now a successful boy band with 17 members. They gained a lot of popularity because of you guys. You both missed seventeen so much and wanted to visit Korea because of them. You even missed Mingyu…
______________

At the company building…

You and Seungkwan were rehearsing and then Cho came in and interrupted you guys.

“Hey Minah and Seungkwan, I have a surprise for your success.” Cho said excitedly.

“What is it?” You asked.

“I got you both an airplane ticket to visit your friend in Korea!” Cho said and showed you both the airplane tickets.

“Oh my gosh! Thank you so much!” You said and gave Cho a big hug.

“This is your big break, so you can go to Korea and stay there for a year just to catch up with them.” Cho said.

“Thanks so much!” Seungkwan said.

“Your flight is tomorrow, so better start packing.” Cho said.

You both ran out the company’s building and went to your apartment and started packing.

“I think Korea will be fun. We will be able to catch up a lot.” You said excitedly.

“I know! I can’t wait to see my seventeen group.” Seungkwan said.

You both were still packing and then a thought came up into your mind.

“Do you think…” You couldn’t quite finish the sentence.

“What?’ Seungkwan asked.

“That Mingyu has a girl friend?” You asked.

“Don’t tell me that you are still not over him?” Seungkwan asked.

“Yea, I’m not over him. Why do you think I rejected all those dates that those guys asked me. I mean Mingyu was like my first love.” You said.

Seungkwan cleared his throat.

“I mean my real love.” You said.

“Thank you. Now don’t worry about it. You would still support him if he had a relationship right?” Seungkwan asked.

“I would. And I would be happy for him. So it’s fine I guess.” You said and kept packing.

“Minah, just don’t think about it.” Seungkwan said.

“I’m not.” You lied.

“Good. Now let’s just be happy that were going to Korea and seeing our old buds!” Seungkwan said.

You ignored him and thought about Mingyu and chuckled.
_________________

You and Seungkwan just came to Korea and walked into Seventeen’s dorm.

“Hey guys!” Seungkwan yelled.

“SEUNGKWAN!” They all yelled and hugged Seungkwan.

“Noona!” Samuel said and ran up to you.

“Samuel! Is that really you? You are so grown now!” You said and gave him a hug.

“Yea even though I’m grown, you will always be my Noona.” Samuel said.

“Hey where’s Mingyu?” You asked.

“He went to the Myeong-Dong to get a few things.” Samuel said.

“Oh. I see. So does he have a girlfriend?” You asked.

“No. Why are you asking? You are not over him huh!” Samuel yelled.

“Maybe. Why what did he say about me?” You asked.

“Well, when Seokmin tried to hook him up, he said that he still loved and care for you even if you guys were drifted apart. I don’t know why he would say that when he was the one who started the argument.” Samuel said.

“Actually I was the one who started it. And I feel the same way about him.” You muttered the last part.

“I think that’s why he rejected all those girls who asked him out on a date.” Samuel said.

“Do you know what time Mingyu will be back?” You asked.

“Not that I know of. Maybe late I guess?” Samuel said.

“Hey I’ll be right back. I’m going to the Myeong-Dong to just hang out by myself.” You said and walked away.

“She is totally looking for Mingyu.” Samuel said to himself.
__________________

You were walking around the Myeong-Dong….

You thought of the times that you would always go here with Mingyu and how you guys got stuck in the elevator and Mingyu kissed you while you were fake sleeping. You were going up stairs so you took the elevator. When the elevator door opened you saw a familiar looking face.

“Mingyu?” You said excitedly.

He looked up. Of course.

“Minah?” He said back and smiled.

“I can’t believe it’s you, Mingyu.” You said and smiled back.

“I can’t believe we met here.” Mingyu said and walked out the elevator.

“I can’t believe it either.” You said.

“You want to go to the park?” Mingyu asked.

“Sure.” You said.

You both walked out of the Myeong-Dong and went to the park.
_______________

You and Mingyu at the park…

“So what are you doing out here?” Mingyu asked.

“Cho gave us a break. So we’re going to hang out in Korea for a year.” You said.

“That’s cool.” Mingyu said.

“So been dating lately?” You asked curiously.

“Nope. Well I tried once, but I didn’t like her. How about you?” Mingyu asked.

“Nope. Couldn’t stop…” You couldn’t finish your sentence.

“Couldn’t stop what?” Mingyu asked.

“I couldn’t stop thinking about you…” You said quietly.

Mingyu was silent.

“That’s why I rejected every guy that asked me out. I just couldn’t get over you.” You said.

“Me too. But that one girl, I just dated her for Seokmin, but in the end I told her about you.” Mingyu said.

“You should of just went out with her. She could have made you happy.” You said sadly.

“No. No other girl can make me happy except for you.” Mingyu said.

You blushed.

“So be honest. What Samuel said about you saying that you still loved and cared for me even though we were far apart from each other, true?” You asked.

“Of course. Even though I broke up with you, I made a promise to myself that if we broke up, I would still love and care for you even if we weren’t together.” Mingyu said.

“Oh…” You said.  

You and Mingyu were silent for a little bit.

“You know that before I left, I didn’t mean all those things right?” Mingyu said.

“Oh, yea, of course.” You said, and it looked like you were about to cry.

“I did that just to benefit you. I thought that I would get in the way of your career.” Mingyu said.

“But how about regretting going out with me? How about all those things you said about me?” You said and tear fell down.

“I’m sorry. I was just mad that time. I still love you.” Mingyu said.

“No. If you loved me you wouldn’t have said all those things. I’m going now.” You said and got up from your seat.

Mingyu grabbed your arm and kissed you on the lips. After about a 10 second kiss you broke it and blushed.

“Does that prove it yet?” Mingyu asked.

“No. I still don’t believe you.” You said playfully.

Then Mingyu kissed you again.

“Fine. I believe you then.” You said and smiled.

“I love you and I will never leave you again and that’s a promise.” Mingyu said.

“So are you saying you want to be with me again?” You asked.

“Of course. I want to be with you until the end.” Mingyu said and smiled.

You hugged him very tight that he almost couldn’t breathe.

“I love you forever.” Mingyu said.

“I love you too.” You said and smiled.

You both kissed again, and spent the rest of the time at the park with Mingyu. You both were so happy being back together and you both promised each other that you would be by each other’s side until the very end. Mingyu even decided to go back to America with you and he promised to give you his support. You both were just happy being together. You both were just happy, and even though that you both had a horrible past, you both decided to put all of that behind you guys. All you guys wanted was each other. You and Mingyu were just a regular happy couple who loved each other until the very end…
______________

A/N: Omg! Im finally done with Confusing Love! Woohoo! Thank you guys for all your support during these chapters. It was a real pleasure for you guys being my subscribers! I just really want to thank you guys for supporting and reading my story. I know I made a really crappy ending, I just didn’t know how to end it. Anyways, I will be making more stories in the future so watch out for that! Anyways thank you for reading my story and I will see all of you soon! Bye! =D