Chapter 7: The Truth Game

Confusing Love

It was a Sunday so you didn’t bother waking up.  But someone yelling outside your dorm made you wake up.

 

“HEY! GIVE IT BACK TO ME HYUNG!” It sounded like Samuel.
 

“No! You get it!” It sounded like Mingyu .
 

You went out your dorm to see what all the commotion was about.
 

“HEY! WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT?!?!” You yelled.

 

“HYUNG WON’T GIVE ME BACK MY TEDDY BEAR!” Samuel yelled.
 

You and Mingyu started to laugh but you stopped and slapped Mingyu so he would stop.  Mingyu was teasing Samuel by putting his teddy bear up in the air. Since he was tall and Samuel was very short he couldn’t reach it. You were getting very frustrated. You tried to grab his teddy bear but Mingyu was just too tall.
 

“HEY! Give it back to him! It’s not funny.”  You said while still laughing.
 

“Then why are you laughing?” Mingyu asked.
 

“Because of your face.” You said then started to laugh.
 

“Yah! My face isn’t that funny!” Mingyu said and then he started hitting you with the teddy bear.
 

“Yah! Stop it.” You said while blocking yourself.
 

Mingyu still kept hitting you with the teddy bear. Samuel was still watching you guys mess around with each other. Then that question came up.
 

“Are you and Hyung dating?” Samuel asked so innocently.
 

 “What! No! Don’t ask that again!” You said denying.
 

Mingyu was just staring at Samuel. When he put his arm down, Samuel snatched his teddy bear back.
 

“Finally! I can go back to bed now!” Samuel said cheeringly.
 

When Samuel went back inside, Mingyu snapped back into reality.
 

“Since I can’t go back to sleep, I’m going to make breakfast.” You said
 

“Wait!” Mingyu said.
 

You turned around.
 

“What?” You said to Mingyu.
 

“I can help you make breakfast.” Mingyu said shyly.
 

“Yea sure that’s fine. I guess.” You said.
 

________________________________________________________________

You guys went to the kitchen to find some food to cook. You found a carton of eggs in the fridge, while Mingyu found pancake mix in the shelf. You also found bacon. You really loved back so you grabbed the other pack, and there are so many guys you are cooking for. After finding the ingredients, Mingyu started making the batter but you were still trying to find pans and all that to cook with.

 

“Hey Minah!” Mingyu called you.

 

“Wha-“
 

Cutting off your sentence, Mingyu put some pancake mix on your face.
 

“Hey! Don’t do that! You are going to waste the pancake mix.” You told him.
 

“Fine.” Mingyu said in a not nice tone.
 

When he wasn’t looking you got the pancake mix and put it on his face.
 

“Yah! You said not to waste the pancake mix!” Mingyu yelled.
 

“I said you can’t do it. But it’s fine when I do it.” You said.
 

Mingyu got some more pancake mix and put it on your face. You got some more too, actually you the whole bowl with you so he wouldn’t get any.
 

“That’s not fair! You took the whole thing!” Mingyu said like a little kid.
 

“Well too bad!” you yelled at him and stuck your tongue at him.
 

You guys kept putting batter all over your faces.
 

“Hey wait stop!” You yelled.
 

“What?” Mingyu said.
 

“Look at the batter!” You yelled at him.
 

When you guys looked down at the batter both of you noticed that it was almost empty.
 

“YAH! LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID!” You yelled at Mingyu again.
 

“What me!?! You are the one who took the whole thing!” Mingyu yelled at you.
 

“Whatever just look if there’s another pancake mix.” You asked him calmly.
 

Mingyu went to the cupboard to check if there were any more.
 

“You are so lucky we have another one.” Mingyu said and handed you the pancake mix.
 

“Good. Make the pancake mix and don’t waste it this time.” You said.
 

After finding the pancake mix you guys washed your face in the sink. Mingyu went first. Then after him you went. Then when you were done washing your face, you went up and tried to look for a towel, but Mingyu went up to you and wiped your face for you.
 

 “Um thanks? I guess.” You said.
 

“Yea sure. Whatever” Mingyu said.
 

After washing your faces you guys started cooking. You finally found the pans while Mingyu was still making the pancake mix. You finally heated up the pans to make the pancakes. When it was heated up you grabbed the pancake mix from Mingyu to start making it.
 

“Do you even know how to flip a pancake?” Mingyu asked.
 

“Yea I do. Don’t worry!” You said.
 

When you flipped the pancake it fell on the floor because it slipped out of the spatula. You did a pouty face.
 

“Here let me help you.” Mingyu said.
 

When he was helping you flip the second pancake he was holding your hand so he can control it. Suddenly you felt butterflies in your stomach but you ignored that feeling. When he was done, he let go of your hand.
 

“Oh thanks.” You said without any emotion.
 

“Um Yea sure.” Mingyu said, and walked away rubbing his head.
 

“He is so weird.” You said to yourself.
 

After making all the eggs, bacon, and pancakes, you set it down on the table.
 

“Thanks for helping me.” You said to Mingyu.
 

“Yea sure it was no problem.” Mingyu said.
 

“You should call all the members so they can eat.” You said.
 

‘Wait you are not going to eat with us?” Mingyu asked.
 

“Nah. I’m going to eat in my dorm.” You said and got a plate and started filling it with food.
 

Mingyu was just staring at you while you were getting your food. You looked at him staring at you.
 

“Aren’t you going to get the other members?” You asked.
 

“Oh what? Yea. I’ll go get them now.” Mingyu said as he snapped back to reality.
 

Mingyu went back to his dorm and called the other members, while you went back to your dorm and ate.
 

At seventeen’s dorm…
 

Mingyu went to every bedroom to wake them up so they can eat the breakfast before it gets cold. Everyone was very irritated because Mingyu woke them up very early. I guess 9 in the morning is too early for them. Anyways, when he told them that there was breakfast for them waiting on the table, they rushed to the dining room."
 

“Look theres bacon!” Samuel said.
 

“Mingyu! Can we eat this now!?” Hansol asked Mingyu.
 

“Yea go ahead.” Mingyu said.
 

Everyone was sitting down together and eating. Mingyu didn’t feel right without you eating with them, so he went to your dorm. Mingyu opened your door.
 

“Minah?” Mingyu called you.
 

“Yea what do you want?” You answered back.
 

“You should eat breakfast with us!” Mingyu said a pulled you away without you even answering back.
 

He grabbed your plate and took you to the dining room where all the seventeen members were eating.
 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Mingyu pushes you into the dining room
 

“Hey Minah!” All the seventeen members said at the same time.
 

“Hi guys.” You said and waved.
 

“NOONA! COME SIT NEXT TO ME!” Samuel said.
 

You sat down between Seungkwan and Samuel. You were facing Mingyu.
 

“Hi Minah!” Seungkwan said and waved to you.
 

“Hi Seungkwan.” You said back.
 

All of the seventeen members were just talking to each other. You were just sitting there quietly and eating your food. While you were eating pancakes , syrup went on your face.
 

“Oh Hey you got syru-“
 

“Oh look! You have syrup on your face. Let me get it off!” Seungkwan said cutting off Mingyu’s sentence.
 

Seungkwan got a napkin and wiped your face while Mingyu was mad clenching the napkin with his hand.
 

“Thanks.” You said and continued eating.
 

All of the members were talking and then that question suddenly popped up.
 

“Hey you guys! We should play the truth game!” Seokmin said.
 

“Yea we should! Let’s play!” Lee Chan said.
 

“Ok I’ll go first. Hmmm.  Minah!” Seokmin yelled your name.
 

“Huh? Oh yea?” You said confusingly.
 

“Do you think I’m handsome?” Seokmin asked you.
 

Everyone started laughing and Seokmin was kind of confused why everyone was laughing.
 

“YAH! WHY ARE YOU GUYS LAUGHING?” Seokmin yelled.
 

You were also laughing silently too.
 

“I think you are very handsome. Honest.” You said.
 

“Thank you. It’s your turn now.” Seokmin said.
 

“Hmmm. Hey Mingyu!” You said
 

“What do you want to ask me?” Mingyu asked.
 

“Do you hate me?” You asked.

 

Mingyu was silent for a little bit and all the members were staring at you guys.

 

“Honestly, No. I only harass you because it gives me joy. I don’t hate you, cross my heart.” Mingyu said.

 

“Aww! Mingyu and Minah should go out!” Junhui said.
 

“Eww, why does everyone keep saying that?” You said.
 

Mingyu was kind of hurt by that comment.
 

“Ok go, your turn.” You said to Mingyu.
 

“Seungkwan.” Mingyu said harshly.
 

“Yea what is it?” Seungkwan said.
 

“Do you really like Minah?” Mingyu said harshly.
 

All the seventeen members were gasping and very surprised. Seungkwan was kind of speechless and you were surprised too.

 

“Yes.” Seungkwan said straightforward.
 

“I knew he liked her!” Lee Chan said.
 

Seungkwan was kind of speechless.
 

“I knew it…” Mingyu muttered under his breath.
 

Your jaw dropped and you were frozen.
 

“Umm Noona are you ok?” Samuel said as he was trying to snap you back into reality.
 

“Oh what? Yea I’m ok.” You said.
 

“Umm you guys. I’m going back to my dorm.” You said innocently and walked back to your dorm.
 

“Ok bye Minah! See you later!” Junhui said.

 

“Sigh. I think I lost my chance with her.” Seungkwan said to himself.

______________________________________________________________________

You are back at your dorm.
 

You were quietly sitting on your desk thinking about how Mingyu asked that question and how Seungkwan likes you back.
 

“What do I do? I was never in this situation…” You said to yourself.
 

“Should I tell him I like him back?” You said to yourself.
 

“I should tell him. I’ll tell him tomorrow at lunch. If I don’t get scared.” You said talking to yourself again.
 

“AHHHHH! I CAN’T BELIEVE HE LIKES ME THOUGH! AHHHHHH!” You said screaming and cheering.
 

Mingyu was right outside your door hearing what you said.
 

“You like him back. Then I’ll help you Minah.” Mingyu said to himself and walked away.
 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hi guys! Thank you for all of your support! I love you all! You guys inspire me so much! Anyways how do you guys like this chapter? Do you think I’m going to fast? Well I don’t know but hopefully you enjoy this chapter!