Chapter 20: I Love You

Confusing Love

 

You woke up and went to the kitchen to make yourself breakfast like you usually do on a weekend. You were eating a bowl of cereal then Seungkwan came out all dressed and saw you eating in the dining room.

 

“Oh Hey Minah!” Seungkwan said and sat down with you.
 

“Oh Hey Seungkwan!” You said with cereal in your mouth.
 

Seungkwan laughed a little bit.
 

“Oh Sorry.” You said and wiped your mouth.
 

“Its fine. You actually look kind of cute doing that.” Seungkwan said.
 

“Ew. No. I look gross.” You said.
 

“Stop lying to yourself. You are beautiful.” Seungkwan said.
 

“Thanks. I guess.” You said and blushed.
 

“So how is you and Mingyu?” Seungkwan said, trying to start a conversation.
 

“We’re fine. Why are you asking?” You asked.
 

“Cause you guys seem to be in a relationship.” Seungkwan said.
 

“Nah, we aren’t in a relationship. Yet.” You said and seemed to mutter the yet part.
 

“Well you guys should. You guys seem to like each other.” Seungkwan said.
 

“Wait. Is that why you broke up with me? You thought I like Mingyu.” You asked.
 

“Yea. You are right. Don’t you like him?” Seungkwan asked.
 

“Yes.” You said quietly.
 

“Well good luck with that. I need to go to my tutor session right now. Bye Minah! See you later!” Seungkwan said and walked out the dining room.
 

“I wonder why he was asking that.” You said to yourself.

____________

You in your dorm…
 

You went back to your dorm after you ate your cereal. Then your phone rang.
 

“Hello?” You answered.
 

“Hey Minah! Will you come back home and help me with a few more stuff today?” Your mom asked.
 

“Yea sure mom! I’ll be there!” You said.
 

“Oh and you should bring Mingyu too, to help you.” Your mom said.
 

“Oh I’ll ask him before I leave. I’ll see you later mom! Bye!” You said.
 

“Bye Minah!” Your mom said and hung up.
 

You went to the studio to see if Mingyu was there and he was.
 

“Mingyu?” You said and walked in.
 

Mingyu stopped dancing and looked  at you.
 

“MINAH!” Mingyu yelled and ran up to give you a hug.
 

Mingyu was all sweaty from dancing.
 

“Oh my god you are sweaty! That’s gross!” You yelled.
 

“Hah. Too bad. You will be drenched in my sweat!” Mingyu said still hugging you.
 

 “Ok when you are done, I need to ask you something.” You said.
 

Mingyu broke away the hug.
 

“So what is it?” Mingyu said.
 

“Can you come with me to help out with my mom on a few chores?” You asked.
 

“Sure. No problem.” Mingyu said.
 

“Go take a shower first. You are so sweaty and I don’t think my mom would like that.” You said.
 

“Fine then. I will. First let me give you another hug!” Mingyu yelled.
 

“No! Stop!” You yelled.
 

“Hah. Ok I will.” Mingyu said.
 

“Now go before I kill you.” You said.
 

“Alright. I am. Bye.” Mingyu said and walked out the studio.
 

Then Samuel came in the studio.
 

“ARE YOU AND HYUNG DATING NOW?” Samuel asked out of nowhere.
 

“I wish. Anyways, I should be getting ready now. I’ll see you later Samuel!” You said and patted his head and left.
 

“Yes! It’s finally happening!” Samuel yelled in excitement.

________________

You and Mingyu finally arrived at your mom’s house.
 

“MOM!” You yelled and went up to hug her.
 

“MINAH!” You mom yelled back and had her arms open to hug you.
 

“I missed you mom!” You said.
 

“I missed you too! Oh hi MIngyu!” Your mom said.
 

“Hi mom!” Mingyu said happily.
 

Your mom started laughing.
 

“No you don't call her mom. She’s my mom.” You said seriously.
 

“Fine then.” Mingyu said.
 

“Anyways, what I need you guys to do is wash the old van that we had for a while. It’s so dirty and I have some other stuff to do.” Your mom said.
 

“No problem mom. I’ll go get the stu-“
 

“How about Mingyu can go get the supplies in the house. It’s in box in the kitchen.” Your mom cut off your sentence and said.
 

“No problem.” Mingyu said and went inside to house to get the materials.
 

“Mom, why did you send him instead of me?” You asked.
 

“Because I need to show you something from the day we were painting.” Your mom said and dragged you.
 

You and your mom walked to the side of the house where you and Mingyu painted.
 

“Remember where you left that hand print on accident?” Your mom asked.
 

“Yea why?” You asked.
 

“Look what I found while I was walking around the house looking at our paintings.” Your mom said and pointed at it.
 

It was a hand print kind of bigger than yours. And on the top of the hand prints it said M + M inside the heart. You kept staring at it.
 

“I think Mingyu did this after I told you to get ready.” Your mom said.
 

“Wow it’s so cute.” You said.
 

“Hey whats going on here?” Mingyu said out of nowhere holding the box of supplies.
 

You and your mom both jumped.
 

“Oh were just looking at the painting you made.” Your mom said and pointed at it.
 

Mingyu looked at it.
 

“Oh, the painting I made.” Mingyu said embarrassed.
 

“It’s cute I love it.” You said.
 

“Thanks.” Mingyu said and tried to cover his embarrassment with the box.
 

“You kids should go wash the car now.” Your mom said.
 

“No problem mom!’ You said and pushed Mingyu to go to the car.

____________________

You and Mingyu washing the car…
 

You were using the hose while Mingyu was just soap down the van.
 

“YAH! KIM MINGYU!” You yelled.
 

“Wha-“
 

You sprayed the hose at him, cutting off his sentence. Mingyu was all wet.
 

“Guess what?” Mingyu said and went up to you.
 

“Not another hug!” You yelled.
 

When you were about to run Mingyu grabbed you and twirled and hugged you. Then he put you down, and you were all soaked.
 

“This is worse than your sweat.” You muttered.
 

“Oh it’s worse than my sweat? I guess you want another hug!” Mingyu said and hugged you again.
 

MIngyu actually gave you a proper hug this time and then you hugged him back, not caring how wet you were.

____________________

After you and Mingyu were done doing chores for your mom, you and Mingyu said bye to your mom and started walking.
 

“Hey let’s go to the park again. I just love the night view.” Mingyu said.
 

“Hah. Me too. Let’s go.” You said.
 

Mingyu held your hand and you guys started walking off.

____________________

You and Mingyu at the park…
 

“Hey I have to ask you something.” Mingyu said.
 

“What is it?” You asked.
 

“I know that I didn’t plan this very cutely, but will you be my girlfriend?” Mingyu asked.
 

You smiled.
 

“Yes.” You said.
 

Mingyu held your hand and gazed into your eyes.
 

“Oh and I love you already.” Mingyu said.
 

“I love you too.” You said and hugged him.

….