Chapter 27: Second Thoughts

Confusing Love

For the past 3 days you have been with Mingyu the whole time. You guys kept eating out and hanging out with each other. You just liked it this way. But you were having second thoughts about going to America, because of Seungkwan. It wasn’t too late. You still had 4 days to think about going to America and debuting.
_______________

You at your dorm…

You just laid in bed thinking about America and how it would be like. Then Seungkwan came in. 

“Um hi? Can you knock?” You said and chuckled. 

“Sorry. I just want to talk to you about something. It’s about America.” Seungkwan said. 

“Not again… I told you that I’m not going.” You said. 

“But if you go we will be famous. And you can benefit your family a lot.” Seungkwan said. 

You thought about that for a second. You really loved your family and he was right. If you became famous, you could have benefited them a lot. 

“That’s true. I love my family but I love Mingyu too. So no. Im not going. My family is ok right now.” You said. 

“But you could-“

“SEUNGKWAN. IM NOT GOING. OK?” You yelled getting frustrated. 

“Alright. Just telling you all the good stuff that can happen before it’s too late.” Seungkwan said and walked out. 

“Why did I ever go out with him?” You asked yourself silently. 

Then Mingyu came in. 

“Hey I heard everything. Why is he trying to make you go to America so bad?” Mingyu asked. 

“I don’t know. Probably because he wants to meet a bunch of girls or something. But he should notice that he’s already being famous by seventeen. I mean does he not notice that? If I were in seventeen I would never leave.” You said. 

“Maybe you should be in it!” Mingyu yelled in excitement. 

“How about no. You pabo.” You said and hit his head playfully. 

“I was just kidding. Don’t worry.” Mingyu said. 

“What if I change my mind and go to America?” You asked.

Mingyu gave you a death glare. 

“NO! ITS NOT LIKE I AM! I’m just asking.” You said quickly. 

“Well, I don’t know. I would probably follow you.” Mingyu said.

“Like you have money to go to America…” You muttered. 

“I would. I’m serious. Because that’s how much I love you.” Mingyu said. 

“It’s ok. I know you can’t let go of me.” You said playfully. 

“That’s actually true.” Mingyu said and wrapped his arm around you. 

“Hey, I’ll hang out with you later. I’m going to talk to Seungkwan real quick.” You said and you and Mingyu walked out. 
_______________

Seungkwan at the studio… 

You walked in there and Seungkwan was in there practicing the guitar. You taught him a few more chords and he’s actually getting used to it. 

“Seungkwan, why do you want to go to America so bad?” You asked as you came in. 

“Because I want to become famous.” Seungkwan said. 

“But don’t you notice that you have seventeen?” You asked. 

“I know. But I want to go to America. I was thinking that if I go to America I can help Seventeen get famous there.” Seungkwan said.

“So it’s not about you? It’s about seventeen?” You asked. 

“Yea. I don’t think about myself. That’s why I really want to go there. To help Seventeen too. Maybe if you go there then you would get Mingyu famous or something.” Seungkwan said and then smiled in an evil way. 

You thought about that. You thought that if you went with Seungkwan to America then you would probably make seventeen famous and Mingyu. 

“You are right. Maybe if I went I would benefit my family and Seventeen.” You said. 

“So you want to go to America?” Seungkwan said excitedly. 

Wonwoo and Samuel were standing by the door hearing everything and as they immediately heard Seungkwan asked if you wanted to go to America they went to Mingyu right away. 

“MINGYU!” They both yelled as Mingyu was walking by.

“Whoa what is it?” Mingyu asked. 

“Minah is going to America!” They said shockingly. 

“WHAT?!? SHE JUST TOLD ME SHE WASN’T GOING!” Mingyu yelled. 

“Not from what we heard. You heard that too Samuel right?” Wonwoo said and tapped Samuel. 

“Of course! Noona can’t go to America! I’m going to miss her!” Samuel yelled.

“You guys are stupid…” You said through the door while everyone was worrying.

“What?!” They all said in the same time.

Flashback…

“So you want to go to America?” Seungkwan said excitedly. 

“Dude. I know what you have been trying to do all day. You’ve been trying to change my mind by giving me all the benefits. Can you stop please? I know that I like benefits and all, but when it’s about America no. So stop please?” You said harshly and walked away.

“Hah. That won’t stop me.” Seungkwan muttered.

End of Flashback…

“Obviously you guys didn’t stay enough to hear the whole thing. I can’t leave, even if Seungkwan makes me.” You said.

“Good. Because-“

“YAY! NOONA IS NOT LEAVING!” Samuel yelled and interrupted Mingyu and hugged you first.

Then you hugged him back. Mingyu cleared his throat.

“What? It’s not like Samuel can date me…” You said.

“Well If I could date a girl it would be you Noona!” Samuel yelled.

“Whoa back up Samuel, She’s mine ok?” Mingyu said and pushed Samuel away from you.

“Don’t be mean to Samuel!” You said and playfully hit him.

“But your mine!” Mingyu whined.

“Awwh, cute. Your whining for me.” You said playfully.

Wonwoo and Samuel exited the room silently, leaving you two behind, but you both exited too because you needed to get back to your dorm.

“So do you want to do anything tomorrow?” Mingyu asked.

“I’ll think about it. Right now, I’m tired. So goodnight.” You said, and almost went in your dorm but Mingyu pulled you and gave you a quick kiss on the lips.

“Wow. You did it this time.” You said playfully.

“Yea I know. I just thought it had to be my turn. Anyways goodnight.” Mingyu said and went away right when you went into your dorm.

Right when you came in your mom called.

“Hi mom!” You said excitedly.

“Hi Minah…” Your mom said sadly.

“What’s wrong?” You asked.

“We’re getting the house taken away…” Your mom said sadly.

“What?!?! Where are you going to live mom?!?!” You yelled.

“I don’t know. Most of our relatives live in America And I can’t move all the way over there because of the money. Your father has been ill lately so he hasn’t been working.” Your mom said.

You sighed.

“Mom… I think I know a way where you can get to America…” You said sadly.

….