Chapter 25: Not A Satisfying Apology

Confusing Love


Mingyu kept giving you text messages saying I'm sorry, please forgive me, answer back please. But you weren't those kind of people who let people off easy. You wanted him to do something good for you to accept his apology.
__________

Seventeens dorm....

Mingyu kept texting you and Seungkwan was trying to sleep but he couldn't since Mingyu kept texting you.

"Can you stop? I'm trying to sleep!" Seungkwan yelled.

"Well she won't accept my apology! So I'm not quitting until she answers back." Mingyu said.

When Mingyu put his phone down, he got a text message from you, but all it said was k.

"What! All I get is a k?!?" Mingyu said in confusion.

"Look. You know by just saying sorry in text message isn't very sincere? Do something to apologize to her to make it look like you are very sincere." Seungkwan suggested.

"Why is she so mad at me anyways?" Mingyu said.

"Haha! I can't believe you are asking that question!" Seungkwan said laughing.

"What did I do!?" Mingyu said in confusion.

"Look. If I were in Minah shoes, I would feel the same way she feels right now. And you don't really know what you did?" Seungkwan asked.

"Nope..." Mingyu said.

"Aish this boy." Seungkwan said to himself.

"Can you tell me?!" Mingyu asked.

"Find it out yourself." Seungkwan said.

"Was it because I lost in Starcraft?" Mingyu said to himself.

"What an inconsiderate person." Seungkwan said quietly.

"I can hear you. I'm not inconsiderate." Mingyu said.

"Seems like you are. All you think about is yourself. Try thinking about Minah's feelings too you know." Seungkwan said and went to sleep.

"Wait! Don't go to sleep!" Mingyu yelled.

Then Seungkwan woke up again.

"What do you want now?" Seungkwan asked harshly.

"How do I apologize to her?" Mingyu asked.

"Well don't apologize to her in text, because how does she know if you are really sorry. Do it in person." Seungkwan said and laid back down.

"Fine." Mingyu said and he went to sleep.

___

Next Day....

You were sitting down in the studio and playing the guitar. Then Mingyu came in. You stopped playing and looked at him.

"I'm sorry Minah for not trying anymore. You know that I just needed time by myself. I still love you a lot and I mean it. You are everything to me." Mingyu said sincerely.

"Um. It doesn't satisfy me." You said and got up.

Mingyu was kind of shocked and stopped you from walking out.

"Wait you didn't think I meant it or...?" Mingyu said confusingly.

"It just didn't satisfy me. I mean I know you meant it but I don't know if I should accept it." You said and walked out with your guitar.

Mingyu sat down and was thinking. Then Seungkwan came in.

"Oh Seungkwan!" Mingyu yelled to get his attention.

"Oh did you apologize?" Seungkwan asked.

"Yea. But she didn't accept it because it didn't satisfy her." Mingyu said.

"Wait I know a-"

"No. I'm doing it the way I want to do it." Mingyu said cutting off Seungkwan's sentence.

"How are you going to apologize then?" Seungkwan asked.

"I'll tell you later. I need to go plan it now." Mingyu said and walked out the door.

That just left Seungkwan in the studio alone.

"Umm Seungkwan. Is Mingyu gone?" You said peeking your head into the studio.

"Yea he just left." Seungkwan said.

"Oh thank god." You said and walked back into the studio.

"Why did you accept his apology?" Seungkwan asked.

"It didn't excite me. You know what I mean? Like I wanted something more than just an apology in person." You said.

"I understand. Do you want to practice the song?" Seungkwan asked.

"Sure. Here's the guitar." You said and gave it to him.

"Thanks." Seungkwan said and started playing.

You both started playing the song, and Seungkwan was getting better each time you guys practiced.

"Your getting really good." You complimented.

"Thanks. But my hands still hurt." Seungkwan said clenching his hand.

"Don't worry. Here give me your hands." You said and grabbed his hands.

You massaged it for him. For some reason Seungkwan had butterflies in his stomach. Then Seungkwan broke away.

"Umm thanks." Seungkwan said awkwardly.

Your phone got a text message. You grabbed it and checked who it was.

"What does he want now?" You said out loud.

"Is it Mingyu?" Seungkwan asked

"Yea he wants me to meet him at the dorm." You said.

"Should I come?" Seungkwan asked you.

"I think I will be fine. Thanks though." You said.

"Hah. No problem. You should go now." Seungkwan said.

"Yea ill get going now." You said and walked out the studio.
___________

You walked into his bedroom and Mingyu was sitting there looking at his laptop.

"Oh. He just called me to-"

Mingyu turned around and he was holding a bunch of roses in his hand. Your jaw dropped because of how many roses he had.

"I'm sorry for not trying. All these roses make up for the minutes I wasn't trying. I love you very much that I wouldn't want to lose you." Mingyu said.

"I accept your applogy. Now what am I going to do with all these roses?" You asked and laughed.

"I don't know. Keep it all in multiple vases?" Mingyu said confusingly.

"Well, I love you. This is the cutest thing anyone has ever done for me." You said.

You were about to kiss Mingyu but then Seungkwan came in and called you.

"Umm Minah?" Seungkwan called.

You turned around and saw Seungkwan waiting at the door.

"Um yea?" You replied.

"Someone wants to talk to us. He's a manager from America." Seungkwan said.

"Oh ok. Ill be right there." You said.

Seungkwan walked out.

"I'm sorry can I-"

"Yea go ahead." Mingyu said.

"I love you." You said and gave him a quick kiss on the lip.

Then you left the room and Mingyu was smiling.
___________

You entered the studio and a Korean man was in there with Seungkwan talking to him.

"Um I'm here." You said.

"Ahh yes. Hello Minah. I'm a manager from a music company in America, and I want you and Seungkwan to come to America together and become superstars!" The manager said.

"What?!" You said shockingly

.....