Chapter 9: Cute Apology

Confusing Love

Finally it was a Friday, and you couldn’t to go to school and get it over with. As usual you did you morning routine and went out to see Seungkwan and Mingyu.
 

“Hey Seungkwan.” You said pretending you don’t notice Mingyu.
 

“Hey ready to go to school now?” Seungkwan asked.

 

“Yea I am.” You said and looked at Mingyu who turned his head away.

 

“Let’s just go now. I want to get this day over with.” You said to Seungkwan and walked away with him.
 

Mingyu was just in the back of you guys mugging at you and Seungkwan.

__________________________
 

Lunchtime…
 

Mingyu is eating his lunch while you are sitting with Seungkwan.
 

"Hey. Can you tell me what really went on between you and Mingyu?" Seungkwan asked out of nowhere.
 

"I told you it's nothing." You said with a lying expression.
 

"Are you sure? If Mingyu's bothering you again I can talk to him." Seungkwan said nicely.
 

"Oh no! He's not bothering me. He's actually been nice to me lately. I don't know why." You said confusingly.
 

"Oh he's probably getting bored of messing with you. He probably wants to be friends with you." Seungkwan said.

 

"Pssh. Yea right. He said he wants nothing to do with me." You said and you and Seungkwan continued eating lunch.
 

At Mingyu's table...
 

The group of girls are walking up to Mingyu...
 

"H-Hey Mingyu..." One of the girls said and sounded scared.
 

He didn't say anything.
 

"I know you are mad at us... We are very sorry we told Minah! It just slipped out!" The girl said again.
 

"Can you just go away." Mingyu said harshly.
 

"B-But we didn't me-"
 

"JUST GO." Mingyu raised his voice as he cut off the girls sentence.
 

Without hesistating they all ran off, scared of Mingyu.
 

"Wow you really know how to scare off girls." One of Mingyu's friends said.
 

"Shut up." Mingyu told his friend and grabbed his milk so he can drink it.
 

"You know you should really apologize to Minah. I mean like, You can't be mad at each other forever." Another one of Mingyu's friends said.
 

"Ok. I'll apologize. I'll tell her later." Mingyu told his friends.
 

"No you shouldn't tell her! Plan something." One of Mingyu's friends said. He was kind of feminine. It's like he knew what girls liked.
 

"Ok what should I do then?" Mingyu asked.
 

"Wait you aren't going to disagree?" He asked. "You must really like this girl.." He muttered under his breath.
 

"What did you say?" Mingyu raised his voice.
 

"I said nothing!" He yelled.
 

"Anyways what should I do?" Mingyu was getting frustrated.
 

"Alright, Alright. You should buy her a cute stuff animal and do aegyo while saying you are sorry! A girl like her would like that." He said.
 

"Hey thats not actually a bad idea." Mingyu said.

___________________________________________________
 

Afterschool...
 

You were shivering because of how cold it was.
 

"Are you cold? Do you want my jacket?" Seungkwan asked.
 

"No I'm fine." You said while shivering.
 

"Too bad." Seungkwan said and wrapped his jacket around you.
 

"You are very cheesy. But its cute at the same time." You said to Seungkwan.
 

Seungkwan couldn't help but smile about that compliment.
 

"Hey! We should go somewhere today!" You said out of nowhere excitingly.
 

"It's a Friday so we should!" Seungkwan said excitingly.
 

"Ok where do you want to go?" You asked.
 

"We should go to the arcade." Seungkwan said.
 

"Yea let's go!" You said excitingly.

____________________________________________
 

Seventeen's dorm...

 

"You are going to buy her a cute stuff animal and do aegyo while saying sorry? HAHAHA! YOU ARE KILLING ME!" Seokmin said to Mingyu.
 

"YAH! I'm pretty sure it will work! So stop judging!" Mingyu yelled at Seokmin.
 

Seungkwan got out of the bathroom when he was done changing. He was wearing the clothes you bought him. He was wearing a regular gray crewneck with a black V-Neck under, with the khaki shorts you bought him, the black beanie, the socks and shoes.  

 

"Where are you going?" Seokmin asked Seungkwan.
 

"Oh Minah and I are going to the arcade today since its a Friday." Seungkwan told Seokmin.
 

"Hey! I want to go! Why didn't you invite your Hyung?" Seokmin said.
 

"I guess you can come. I'll ask Minah." Seungkwan said.
 

Seungkwan dialed your number.
 

"Hello?" You said through the phone.
 

"Hey Minah. Is it ok if Seokmin comes to the arcade with us?" Seungkwan asked.
 

"Hey you guys are going to the arcade? I want to go! " Jihoon said.
 

"Me too!" Junhui said out of nowhere.

 

"Well I guess they can all come." You said through the phone because you were on speaker and you heard that they all wanted to go.
 

"YAY!" The seventeen members said and left so they can all change.
 

Mingyu was just sitting there on his laptop.
 

"You don't want to come Mingyu?" Seungkwan asked.
 

"No, I don't want to go anywhere when she's around." Mingyu said harshly.
 

"Ok then. If you change your mind you are always invited to come you know." Seungkwan said and left the room.
 

"Hmm on second thought maybe I should go." Mingyu said and got up and changed.

_______________________________________________________________________
 

You were at your dorm getting ready. You were wearing a regular gray crewneck with a black V-Neck under, with the khaki shorts that were for girls but the same style as Seungkwan's, a black beanie, the socks and shoes. You walked out of your dorm and saw that all the seventeen members were already ready and waiting for you. You noticed Mingyu wasn't there, But you ignored it since you were still mad at him.  
 

"Oh dang. I didn't notice there were so many of you guys." You said surprisingly.
 

"Look someones matching with Seungkwan!" MingMing yelled out.
 

You and Seungkwan looked at each others outfits.
 

"Wow that's such a coincedence." Seungkwan said.
 

"Both of you guys stand next to each other! I want to take a picture!" Doyoon yelled out.
 

"No! Can we just go now? Please?" You asked.
 

"Yea but wait. Keep standing next to Seungkwan." Doyoon said.
 

"Umm ok?" You said confusingly.
 

He got his phone out quickly and took a picture of both of you guys.
 

"Hey you actually fell for that!" Doyoon said and all the other Seventeen members were laughing.
 

"YAH! CAN WE JUST GO NOW!?!?" You yelled.
 

"Fine, Fine. Let's go now before she gets mad." Junhui said.
 

You were just glaring at them and you guys left.

_________________________________________________________________
 

You and Seventeen were walking to the arcade...
 

"Noona! Hold my hand!" Samuel said while doing aegyo.
 

You held Samuel's hand while walking to the arcade.
 

"I didn't expect him to hold a girls hand before me." Soonyoung whispered to Junhui.
 

As you guys were walking you guys heard someone calling you guys to wait.
 

"HEY! WAIT FOR ME!" You all turned around and it was Mingyu.
 

All of you guys stopped.

 

"What is he doing here?" You thought to yourself.
 

Mingyu finally caught up to you guys. He was running out of breath.
 

"I thought you didn't want to come." Seungkwan said.
 

"I changed my mind. It's a Friday, I mean, I want to have fun too." Mingyu said.
 

"Alright let's go now." Seungcheol said.
 

You were just glaring at Mingyu as he was trying to get at the front of the group.

__________________________________________________________________
 

You guys were at the arcade. Everyone was doing their own thing while you were with Seungkwan. You spotted your eyes on an air hockey table.
 

"Lets play that!" You said and dragged Seungkwan to the air hockey table.
 

Seungkwan put the token in and the air hockey table started and the hockey puck came out of your side and you served. You were kind of going hard on Seungkwan but he kept blocking it. Finally you scored.
 

"YAY! I SCORED!" You said cheeringly.
 

"Wow you are really competitive." Seungkwan said surprisingly.
 

You guys continued to play and of course you won.
 

"That was no fair! You can play that very good! I'm still new at that!" Seungkwan whined.

 

"Fine. Let's play something you are good at." You asked him.
 

Seungkwan was looking around and saw a dancing game.
 

"Let's play that!" He said and dragged you there.
 

You hated dancing. You hated it even more than singing in front of people. But it was Seungkwan's turn to choose a game so you had to try it out.
 

"Let's bet. Loser has to buy winner ice cream." Seungkwan said.
 

"Fine. I'll bet." You said confidently even though you didn't like dancing.
 

Seungkwan put a token in and chose a song. You were having trouble following the moves, so Seungkwan ended up winning.
 

"Haha! You have to buy me ice cream now." Seungkwan told you.
 

"I know.." You said sadly.
 

"I'm just kidding. You don't have too." Seungkwan told you.
 

Your face lit up.

 

"Wow he's so nice!" You said in your head.

 

You guys decided to play a few more games, and then get ice cream.
 

"Hey we should get ice cream now." You said to Seungkwan.
 

"Yea let's go find the other members." Seungkwan said.
 

You and Seungkwan were walking around to find the other members. You found the members watching Mingyu and Wonwoo play air hockey.
 

"Haha! I won!" Mingyu said as he was rubbing it in Wonwoo's face.
 

"Whatever." Wonwoo said and went to the seventeen members who were watching him and Mingyu.

 

You couldn't see Wonwoo like this so you just had to do something about it.
 

"Here let me play." You said and put your token in.

 

The air hockey table started and you guys started playing. You were going more tough on him than you did with Seungkwan. In the end you ended up winning by 10-2.

 

"Whos the loser now." You said to Mingyu and Wonwoo came up and gave you a high five.
 

"Hey we should go get some ice cream now." Seungkwan said.

_________________________________________________________
 

You and seventeen just came in the ice cream parlor but Mingyu was missing because since you guys were at the Myeong-dong there were many shops and Mingyu went into this one particular shop.
 

As you entered you came up to the cashier and bought 2 ice creams. You came up to Seungkwan and gave him one.
 

"Here." You said, handing him the ice cream cone.

 

"I was just kidding! You didn't really have to buy me one." Seungkwan said and took the ice cream.
 

"I wanted to though. So don't feel bad." You said and sat down to eat your ice cream.

 

Mingyu came in holding a bag. It looks like he went shopping since you guys were at the Myeong-Dong.

 

"What did you buy?" Seungkwan asked.
 

"Nothing." Mingyu said and sat down.

 

The bag he was holding looked really girly and looked like he got it out of a girls store.
 

"What did that boy buy?" You thought to yourself.

___________________________________________________________
 

You at your dorm...

"I hope he didn't buy anything for a girl at school. That bag looked like it was for a girl though." You said to yourself.
 

Someone knocked on your door. You answered it.
 

"Im sorry!" Mingyu said and did aegyo while holding a teddy bear with a heart.
 

You stared at it for a moment. Then you started laughing.
 

"HAHA! You are very cute do it again!" You yelled and pinched his cheeks.
 

"YAH! Just accept it! I bought this for you at the Myeong-Dong." Mingyu said.
 

"So that's what you bought? Haha. It's cute. I accept your apology." You said and grabbed the teddy bear and hugged Mingyu.
 

Mingyu was a bit surprised but he hugged you back. After about 30 seconds he let go.

 

"I should be heading back to my dorm. I'll see you tomorrow?" Mingyu said and walked back to his dorm.
 

You closed your door.
 

"This is so cute. Why do I have this feeling I like him? I mean I can't like him... But I feel like I do." You said to yourself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hi guys! sorry it's very confusing... That's the point right! xD Well anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter!