Chapter 1: Settling In

Confusing Love

"WHAT!!! IM GOING TO LIVE NEXT TO A BOYS DORM!?" as you are yelling at the secretary.

"Yes, I'm sorry it has to be this way. There was just no space to fit you in the girls side of the dorm."

You didn't mind living next to them, it's just that their boys. They don't like the same stuff you like. Or maybe they do.

"Fine I guess it's ok. But I don't have to go to school with them right?"

You didn't like going to school alone. Whenever you go to school alone you feel abandoned and a loner without anyone to be with.

"Unless you want to walk to school  alone. But I know you would make very good friends with these boys because their very cute"

Of course she would think these boys are cute. She's a woman who thinks all the teenage boys are cute. But the main fact is you were never used to going to school alone so you just had to deal with the fact that you have to go to school with these boys.

"Fine I guess it won't be that bad living next to a dorm filled with boys and going to school with them. When do I move in?" You asked the secretary politely.

"You move in tomorrow. So come with all your stuff and you can settle right in."

Tomorrow? You only had tomorrow to pack all of your instruments ? I guess you had to start now.

"Ok thank you very much. I'll go home now and start packing."


The next day at seventeens dorm


"Did you hear about the new girl who is moving in right next to our dorm? I heard she's cute from Seungkwan." Junhui, one of the members from seventeen says to Mingyu.

"Don't believe anything he says. He thinks every girl is cute. Even the old people at the retirement home."

Mingyu didn't really like girls. He was really a big jerk to every girl, even if he didn't know them.

"Well you don't know unless you see. Oh I think she's here now! I'll be right back to see if she's cute or not. You want to come?"

"No. I don't want to see her. I don't think it's worth my time." Mingyu returns to being on his laptop.

"Fine it's your loss." Junhui exits the room leaving Mingyu all by himself.
_____________________________________________________________


"Well I guess I will be living here for who knows how long." You say as your holding all of your stuff including your instruments on the ground.

Suddenly you see a big crowd of boys running up to you. The crowd of boys finally reach up to her. As their in a big group they say:

"Annyeong Haseyo! We are seventeen!

You are very flattered with their introduction. But it doesn't really make you that excited.

"Umm thanks? You guys really didn't need to do that."

One of the seventeen members said something.

"Well we wanted to introduce our selves properly right? Well anyways I'm Seungkwan."

You felt like you were welcomed here already. But that person who introduced himself, he seemed familiar.

"Hi I'm Minah. You are so familiar. You were the one I accidentally bumped into right?"

Flashback....

"Thank you very much. I'll go home and start packing now."

Suddenly you run out the door and you accidentally bump into someone and his papers fall on the floor.

"I'm so so- " he said picking up paper but as he looks up at you from picking up the papers, he has no words.

"I'm sorry it was my fault. I would help you but I need to go home and pack now. Sorry bye!"

You run out the door. When he's done picking up the papers he goes into the secretary's office.

"Ahh do you have my papers, Seungkwan?" The secretary says.

"Yea here they are." He sets them on her desk next to the computer.

He leaves but he goes back to the secretary.

"Say... who is that girl who just walked out the door?"

The secretary is thinking for a moment.

"Oh her! That's Minah! She's moving next to you and your members dorm."

"Really?!?! Why is a girl moving next to our dorm ?"

Seungkwan was really shy to girls, especially to girls he doesn't know.

"Yes she's moving in tomorrow. Oh and warn your members that their might be more instruments in the studio because of hers."

She even played instruments. That's when Seungkwan thought that there wouldn't be space for him and s. 

"Oh that's nice. I guess I better head back to my dorm now. Bye see you later!"

Seungkwan ran out the door to tell the other seventeen members about her.


End of flashback....


"Yea that was me you bumped into." Seungkwan says shyly.

"Don't be embarrassed. It was my fault you had to pick up those papers. And I'm so sorry for not helping you. I'll repay you back with ice cream."

Even though you didn't know what he liked, you always repaid everyone with food. You even buy everyone food once in awhile.

"Oh no it's fine! You don't need to do that on your first day."

"Well I want to. How about I take the whole group for ice cream. I'll pay."

The seventeen members were whispering to each other.

"Should we take the offer?" One of the members who was very good looking named Jihoon said.

"YES! WE SHOULD! I WANT NOONA TO BUY ICE CREAM FOR ME! Also another one of the seventeen members who was really short but really adorable named Samuel yelled.

You were getting kind of impatient because of how they were talking about it.

"Are you guys just going to take the offer or what?" In your irritated voice.

The members can tell you were getting pretty irritated so they just agreed to get ice cream with you.

"Ne!" Seventeen said without hesitating.

"Ok I promise after I move in I will buy you guys ice cream!"

So after they had their little small talk with you, you start carrying stuff up to your room.

"Here let me help you with your instruments." Seungkwan says.

So he grabs one of the boxes that's a part of your drum set. Then another member who is quite good looking helps too.

"Hi I'm Jihoon! I'll help carry this box."

Jihoon takes the box filled for the other parts of her drum set. Then another member who is tall but seemed very loud came and helped you too.

"Hi I'm Ming Ming! I'll carry this box up to your dorm.

He also who is carrying a is filled of parts to make her drum set. Don't worry. This is the last of your drum set box.

Then another guy who was also handsome but who was speaking English to you helped you too.

"Hello Minah. Welcome to our dorm! I hope you enjoy being over here. And oh I'll help you bring your stuff too."

He grabbed your case that had your bass in it, but you didn't quite understand him since he said it in English. You only understood the "Hello Minah" part. But the rest of the sentence was like, Blah blah blah...

Then again, another seventeen member helps and introduces himself. He was really funny and he looked kind of cute to you. But not in that way.

"Annyeong ! I'm Wonwoo! I'll help carry this keyboard. Wow you really love instruments.

He carries your keyboard to your dorm too.

Finally this little short kid who calls you Noona already and is really adorable introduces and tries to help too.

"Hi Noona! I'm Samuel! I will carry this guitar up to your dorm!"

Samuel tries to lift up your acoustic guitar but he is not strong enough.

"Here I'll take this. Your not strong enough yet. By the way I'm Seokmin."

He had a hat on and he was very friendly.

Then another seventeen member who was Chinese and handsome too, helped you with your last instrument. 

"Hi I'm Junhui. Or you can call me Jerry. I'll take your electric guitar to your dorm." 

Then he takes your electric guitar and goes up to the dorm. 

There were other members too. There were Lee chan, the one you didn't get to quite know about, Soonyoung, the one who looked kind of like Jihoon to you, and the oldest ones of seventeen or as you like to call them "The Kings of Seventeen": Doyoon and Seungcheol, But you felt like there was one person missing.

So everyone is helping you carrying your stuff up to your dorm. When you try to look for your dorm, you go to the wrong one and you suddenly see this guy.

"Is this my dorm?"

"Think again." A boy who was on his computer said.

He turned around to see who you were.

"Haha! Your the girl who's getting all the attention from my friends? Haha! Your not even cute!"

In the inside you wanted to pull his hair and punch him in the face.

"Oh that's cool. Like I even asked you for your opinion." You said calmly.

"I just had to point that out because its true."

This time you actually did something. You went up there and twisted his ear and pull it. You were yelling a bunch of curse words while he was trying to stop you. The seventeen members went to see what all the commotion was.

"What's going on here?" Seungkwan said as the seventeen members were standing behind him to see what's going on.

You let go of his ear and backed away from him.

"Yea everything is fine. We were just greeting each other right?"

"No we weren't! This freak wa-" you kicked him, cutting off his sentence.

"Yes we're fine." As the boy said, still in pain from the kick.

"Well, Minah, to let you know we put all of your instruments in the studio instead of your dorm." Seungkwan said.

"Oh yea I forgot about the studio. I guess I better go settle in so I can buy you guys ice cream." You said as you were walking away from the boy.

When you left to settle in you heard Seunggwan asking the boy what happened in the dorm. You wanted to go back there and tell him that it was nothing, but that boy already did it for you.

As you were done settling in you went to the studio to set up your instruments. You set up the drums because they took the longest. You set up your acoustic and electric guitar, and bass because they had a stand. Finally you set up your keyboard which also had a stand too.

"Well I guess I'm done settling in now. I better go tell the seventeen members that we can get ice cream now."

You went out to find the seventeen members. While you were trying to find them there was someone right behind you but you didn't know who it was.

"NOONA!" It was Samuel who's been waiting for his ice cream.

You jumped and ended up breathing fast.

"Oh it's just you. You scared me!" You said as you were breathing hard still.

"Oh I didn't mean to scare Noona." Samuel said in a sad voice.

"Oh no don't be sad! You just surprised me that's it." You sounded worried like you hurt his feelings.

"It's ok ! Noona didn't make me sad. But when are you going to buy me ice cream!?!" Samuel said excitedly.

"Just find the other members and I will buy you ice cream."

"NO! I WANT ALL THE ICE CREAM FOR MYSELF !" Samuel yelled in your ear.

"No we want ice cream too!" The seventeen members yelled at you as they were in a big group.

"I guess we should go now since everyone is here."

"Wait what about hyung?" Samuel said.

"He doesn't want ice cream. I already asked him." Seungkwan told Samuel.

In your head you were like, Who were they talking about.

"Let's just go now." You said.
---------------------------------------

A/N: How is it for a first chapter? Bad? Good? In the middle? I dont know but i hope you guys liked it!