Temptation

Tonight

Kiko puts her finger to her lips and smirked.

 "Shhhhh."

She lured Jiyong to the emergency exit.

As soon as the door closed, she threw her arms around his neck, making his back slammed against the cement wall.

"K-Kiko-ah?" He tried to push her away but she just drew him closer not wanting to let go.

Her face is mere inches away from him.

Jiyong can smell the strong scent of alcohol combined with her signature perfume.

"Kiko-ah, you're drunk." He managed to say. "Let's go back."

He was feeling uncomfortable with their bodies pressed against each other.

"Jiyong oppa," She purred. "Have you any idea how much I wanted to do this to you?"

She tilted her head and planted a gentle kiss on his lips.

Jiyong's eyes widened in shock.

He froze from where he was standing.

She was looking at him seductively.

Her cheeks were all red and her eyes were partially closed.

Signs that she was already drunk.

She didn't say anything but she just kept giggling and leaning her body against his.

"Kiko, are you okay?" Jiyong asked worriedly, "They might be looking for us. I think we should head back."

He tried to push her away, but she roughly pushed him back to the wall.

Jiyong just stared at her as she caressed his cheek with her one hand.

Before he could open his mouth to say something, she kissed him again.

His first instinct is to pull away, but something inside him made him stay motionless.

Jiyong's manly instinct betrayed him.

Feeling Kiko's full lips dominating his, challenged him.

The way she deepened their kiss is making his eyes close.
 
He s his arms around her waist and turned their position around making her lean against the wall.

Kiko opened slightly and he slid his tongue in.
 
His kisses traveled up her neck and proceeded to her jaw while his hands wandered her body.

"O-oppa," She moaned.

One hand of his trailed down to her leg.

"Ooo-ppa," He heard her growl softly.

Kiko moved swiftly and pinned him back to the wall.

This time she broke their kiss and gaze at him with desire and lust in her eyes.

"Oppa, let's do it now." She said panting.
 
Her hands quickly travelled down to his pants, ping it and tugging it off him.

Jiyong just watched her.

"I love you, oppa." She whispered as she inches her face to kiss him again. "I want to be with you forever, Kwon Jiyong."

++++++++++

"Omo! Aigoo, I messed up again." Dara said whining to herself.

She quickly went to the kitchen to get a roll of tissue and cleaned up her spilled juice.

"What is wrong with me?" She muttered to while wiping the mess that she made.

It's her second time spilling her juice and it's making her wonder why she's being clumsy that night.

She put one hand against her chest.

There is a jittery nervous feeling in her heart that she just can't ignore.


2NE1 finished their dance practice early that night.

The girls, except for Dara, already went to bed.

She couldn't sleep so she stayed up to watch DVD and eat some midnight snack.

While watching, she was also checking some updates about her boyfriend online.

Since Big Bang is in Japan performing at Summer Sonic, she checked for uploaded fan videos.

She excitedly dance and cheered by herself in the living room while watching their performance.

That's when she accidentally tipped over her glass of juice.


After cleaning up, she sat on the floor and checked her cell phone.

‘That's strange.’ She thought.

She wondered why Jiyong hasn't replied to her text yet.

Looking at the clock she knows that they haven't boarded the plane for Tokyo.

++++++++++

Seunghyun nudged Youngbae.

He looked at him. "Waeyo?"

"Jiyong's phone is ringing." Seunghyun said pointing at the cellphone in front of him.

Youngbae picked up the phone and checked who was calling.

He smiled and answered. "Nuna,"

"Youngbae-ah?" He heard a cheerful voice on the other line. "Where's Ji?"

"He's in the washroom." He answered. "Want me to get him for you?"

"Ani, no need." She replied. "What are you guys doing?"

Youngbae noticed Seunghyun standing up and leaving the table.

"We're in a club with Jiyong's friends." He said.

"Oh," She said. "Okay, I was just checking because I haven't heard from him yet."

Youngbae chuckled. "Don't worry. I'll remind him to call you before we leave for Tokyo."

"Gomawo," She replied. "Eat well, you guys. Just tell Jiyong I called."

"Arasseo, nuna."

"And Youngbae-ah,"

"Ne,"

"You guys were fantastic! Fighting!"

Youngbae laughed. "Kamsahamnida, nuna."

He slipped Jiyong cellphone inside his pocket.

"Daesung-ah," He called the person across the table.

"Hyung?"

"I'll just go to the washroom."