The Final Blow

Tonight

Se7en was frozen in his seat.
He couldn't believe what he just heard from the other line.
A woman's voice.
And what appalled him the most is that Jiyong had confirmed that it belongs to Kiko.

He tried hard not to curse and not to let his face show any emotion that can make Dara sense that something was wrong.

Slowly, he looked away from her piercing stare.

To his relief, Hanbyul came back to join them. "So what did I miss?"

Still holding the phone on his ear, Se7en slid to the far edge of the bench so that his girlfriend can sit between him and Dara.
He pointed to his phone, indicating that he's on a call.

When she sat down, he slowly shifted his body to the side.
His back is now facing them.

"Who is he talking to?" Hanbyul asked Dara.

"Jiyong."

"Really? Why?"


Se7en was listening intently on the other line. He heard Jiyong greeting Kiko and vice versa.

"Yah imma!" He tried to say as quiet as possible.

"Who the are you with right now?" He hissed into the phone. "And don't you dare ing lie to me."

"MWOH??!!!" He said in a surprised loud voice, making everyone in the room turn to look.

He stood up with his back still facing the two girls. "KIKO??!!!"

Now all eyes went to Dara.

Seeing everyone in the room staring at her, she lowered her gaze and shrinks in her seat.

Hanbyul saw how uncomfortable she looks so she reached for her hand and held it.

Not aware by the result of his action, Se7en just continued cursing on the phone.

He ran his fingers through his hair in frustration.

"Yah, Jiyong." He growled. "You're gonna be in deep sh*t once I see you."

With that, he released the call.

As he turns around, he was shocked to see that all eyes were on him.
He looked down at Dara who was now surrounded by 2NE1 girls and Hanbyul.
That's when he realized what he has done.

"Omo.” He blurted. “D-dara, mianhe.”

She didn't respond. She just sat quietly with her head down.

He caught Hanbyul's cold stare.

"You're dead." She mouthed.

++++++++++

Jiyong stared at his cellphone, puzzled.
He didn't get why Se7en was suddenly so furious with him.

When he turned to face Kiko who was sitting across him, she was grinning.

"I saw Seungri outside." She said. "I guess they're all here, huh?"

"Ah, ne." He chuckled. "I'm not allowed to go anywhere without them."

She acknowledges with a nod.

"So what do you wanna eat?" He asked, handing her the menu.

"Same as yours."

After the waiter had taken their orders, Kiko put her elbow on the table and leaned her chin on her hand.
She stared at him for a long time, making him feel conscious.

"Wae?" He asked. "Is there something on my face?"
 
"No." She let out a giggle. "I was just wondering why you're avoiding me."

Jiyong stirred in his seat. "What makes to think that?"

"After the kissing incident, you became distant. You don’t call me anymore and when I call you, you’re always in a hurry to hang up. And then you came here without informing me and the others. It's like you and the guys don't want to meet with us."

"I’m sorry if it seemed that way.” He apologized. “Our schedule is jam-packed and it's hard for us to meet up with you guys. We’re currently on the go with no time to spare.” He paused for second. “Not to mention our scandal. Because of that I need to be careful now.”


"Yeah, I heard from the news about you guys preparing for your next album and all." She quietly said, lowering her gaze. “Thanks for coming anyway, despite your busy schedule.”

Jiyong felt guiltier upon sensing the sadness in her voice. “Hey, don’t be like that. It makes me feel bad.”

She forced a little smile.

"So what do you wanna talk about?" He quickly changed the subject. "You said you found out something about me."

"Oh that," She chuckled. "It's stupid actually... I'm not sure if I'm going to laugh at it or what."

He tilted his head to the side. "What's it about?"

She shook her head, looking embarrassed. "Nothing. It's just... I heard from someone that your ring... The same ring that I have... They said that yours was a couple ring... Aside from our scandal, there are rumors circulating that you are already seeing someone. Something like that."

Jiyong took in a sharp intake of breath.
Unintentionally, he tapped his fingers on the table exposing the ring in question.

After not getting any response, Kiko couldn't contain her curiosity. "Is it true, oppa? Are you really seeing someone?"

Jiyong shifted in his chair. "Kiko-ah, I think there's something you should know."

Chills ran through her body when she heard his words.
What her friend told her before suddenly echoed in her mind.
She tried to convince herself that for as long as Jiyong tells her he's not dating anyone, then everything she heard is just rumors.

"O-okay." She smiled nervously. "But I'm sure those are not true. Right, oppa?"

"Well...-"

"Geez oppa, first you swept me off my feet and now you're making me all nervous." She tried to laugh off what she's feeling inside.

His expression stiffened all of a sudden. "This is not something I would joke about, Kiko."

She was taken aback. "Awwwkay... So what is it, oppa? Please stop prolonging my agony."

Taking a deep breath, he leaned forward and clasped his hands together on the table in front of him. "Kiko... When we met, I was already seeing someone."

Her eyes dilated. She wasn't sure if what she heard was correct.

"Oppa," Her breath caught , but she still forced a smile. "Y-y-you mean it’s true? Daragon is real?"

"Wha- say what???" He asked furrowing his eyebrows. "Da-..Daragon??"

Even if she was afraid to know the truth, she still managed to meet his eyes. "Is it 2NE1's Sandara Park-sshi?"

"H-how did you know?" He sounded surprise.

The confirmation pierced her like a blade.

"Your girlfriend is Sandara Park-sshi?”  It sounded more like a statement than a question.

"Y-yes. It's Sandara Park." He spoke in a small voice.

The sadness in his eyes and voice didn't escape her, but before she could open , she heard him clear his throat.

"We've been together for years now but..." He stopped and looks down at his hand.

"But what, oppa?"

"She broke up with me because of the scandal." He twists the ring on his finger. "I told her the truth... The kiss..."

"WHAT?" Her eyes widened. "I didn't know that you could be that stupid, oppa."

His eyes met hers, full of shock. "Excuse me?"

"You shouldn't have told her about the kiss."

"Kiko-ah, it's about being honest. I made a huge mistake" He points out. "No offense." He tried to retract what he said but he realized that it was already too late.

Her face already showed displeasure.

"You know what I mean, Kiko-ah." He mumbled looking down at the table.

Many times he had offended her by being frank about how he feels about her, but she always lets it slide.
She likes him too much to even think about being angry with how he treats her.
But now, after hearing him say over and over that the kiss was a huge mistake, she couldn't tolerate anymore.

She cleared to clear the lump that was forming. "So all along when you and the other members were staying here in Japan you and Sandara-sshi were already a couple?"

He slowly nods his head. "That's right. The reason why I never mentioned it is because of our company policy. I hope you understand."

She was suddenly curious about something. "There are times when the other members and I hang out and you’re not around, they said you were sick, is it-"

"I sometimes fly back to Seoul for a couple of days. I opted to spend some time with her whenever my schedule permits." He explained.

"Really?" She weakly said, wincing inwardly.

"How did you two meet?" She asked.

"We've known each other since trainee days. It’s a long story actually."

"You should save your relationship then." said but her heart feels otherwise.

Jiyong picks a fork from the table and played with it. "As much as I want to, it's complicated. She hates me now."

There was something in his voice that made her feel so remorseful that it's tearing her apart.
Her hands clenched into fists on the table and Jiyong noticed.

He saw her staring blankly at the plate in front of her.

He knew that revealing his hidden relationship would hurt her more but it was something that he had to do.

"Hey," He cocked his head to the side. "Are you mad at me?"

She shook her head.

"Then why are you not looking at me?" He asked in a gentle voice.

Slowly, she lifted her head to meet his gaze.

He was alarmed when he saw her eyes were filled with tears.

"Kiko-ah," He reached for her hand that was resting on the table but she quickly pulled her hand away.

It was a known fact that she isn't the type that would refuse any physical contact coming from him but her response this time startled him.
He felt something inside him stirred.

"O-oppa," She spoke shakily. "I'm sorry. But I really like you a lot. Telling me these things... I don't know... I don't know what to say."

"Kiko, it wasn't-"

"I think we should end everything here." She cuts him off.

"What?" He stared at her. "Are you telling me that you want to end our friendship? Why? "

He raked his hands through his hair in frustration.

"This is too much, oppa." She said. "You can't expect me to give you comfort when it huts me like hell to know that you're in pain because of her."

"Kiko-ah,-"

"Oppa, I love you. Can't you see that?" She burst into tears.

In a flash, Jiyong got up from his chair and went to sit beside her.
He pulled her towards him and wrapped his arms around her.

"I'm really sorry, Kiko-ah." He whispered. "Please don't cry because of me. I'm not worth it."

"Oppa, I don't want to lose you." She sobbed. "What happens to us now?"

"Shhhh..." He cooed her while soothing her back.

++++++++++

The members were chatting animatedly and joking around when their leader came into their room.

"Hey hyung," Seungri was first to greet him.

"Where are the managers?" He asked, looking around.

"They went out for awhile but they'll be back soon." Seunghyun said

He took the seat beside Seunghyun and grabbed the bottle of beer in front of him.
He finished the remaining content in one go.

"How did it go?" Youngbae who was sitting across him asked.

He shrugged his shoulders. "Fine, I guess."

"So she knows now about Dara nuna?" Daesung asked, yawning.

He nods his head and slouched in his chair. "Everything."

"Great!" Seungri beamed. "Now you don't have to worry about her. You can concentrate now in finding ways to get back together with Dara nuna."

Seunghyun turns to him. "Do you need out help?"

He sat up and looks at them. "Thanks guys but I don't think I will need your help."

The members looked at each other.

"Well... That's good if you want to do it on your own." Youngbae said, taking a sip of his juice.

"Hyung, can you at least tell us a little about what you're planning to do with Dara nuna?" The maknae asked excitedly.

"I don't have any plans." He reached for another bottle of beer.

Youngbae could sense that something was off in their conversation. "Why?"

"Because I have no plans in getting back with her." He sipped his beer.

"MWOH??!!" All of the members were shock with what they have heard.

It was like all the alcohol they have consumed, except for Youngbae who didn't drink at all, had already flushed out of their systems.

Seunghyun turned his body to face him. "Are you drunk, Jiyong-ah?"

"I'm not." He replied without batting an eyelash.

Daesung's sleepiness vanished in an instant. "Hyung, it's Dara nuna we're talking about. What do you mean you're not getting back with her?"

He sighed. "Please don't get me wrong. I still love her with all my heart but... I'm just being realistic here. I've been thinking these past few days... I'm not confident that there won't be another scandal about me with other women in the future. For as long as we are in this line of work, people will speculate our every action. I don't want to hurt her again because of senseless rumors."

Seungri shook his head and snorted. "I hate to say this to you hyung but I'm sure that it's not because of the scandal that you and Dara nuna broke up. It was that kiss."

Jiyong slammed the bottle down on the table startling the maknae.

"Jiyong-ah, I understand about the whole scandal thing but I don't think that's enough of a reason." Seunghyun said seriously. "You two have gone through a lot that giving up is no longer an option. Yes, you did something stupid. But why think that way instead of doing something to make her take you back?"

"I agree with hyung," Daesung said.

Jiyong didn't say anything, instead, he just sips his beer.

Youngbae examined his best friend carefully, trying to analyze his reasons and making sure he didn't miss any information.

"Did you tell Kiko the reason why you and Dara nuna broke up?" He asked.

"I did," Jiyong answered.

"How did she take it?"

"She thinks it's her fault and she wanted to end our friendship. Can you believe that?" He shook his head and chuckled like it was the most ridiculous idea he has ever heard.

"What did you say to her?"

"I refused of course."

"Hmm..." Youngbae slowly nods his head. "So what's your reason for refusing?"

He arched an eyebrow at his best friend. "Where are you getting at, Youngbae?"

"I don't know..." He leans forward on the table with his arms crossed. "To the point."

Clearing of throats can be heard.

Still keeping his cool, Jiyong smirks. "And what exactly is your point?"

"Oh, I don't know." Youngbae tilted his head to the side and gave him a sly smile. "Don't you think it's weird that you can easily let go of Dara nuna but you refused to let Kiko go?"

In that instant something inside Jiyong ignited.
He pushed his chair back and stood up and Youngbae did the same.

"Woooow wooow." Their friends quickly stood up and held them in place.

"Aishhhh, hyung." Daesung said when Youngbae tried to pull her arm out of his grasp.

"Are you two crazy?" Seunghyun's voice thundered, gripping on Jiyong's shoulder.

He pushed him down to sit then he turned to Youngbae and pointed his finger at him.

"You. Sit down." He commanded.

Daesung let go of him.

Youngbae straightened himself before sitting down.

Still standing, Seunghyun gulped his beer down almost in one continuous swig.

He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and turned to the others who were still standing, watching him. "Sit."

Daesung and Seungri did what they were told withour hesitation.

His eyes darted at the two who were glaring at each other. "You idiots, I want you to resolve your issues now!"

Jiyong scoffs while crossing his arms in front of him. "Hyung, I don't have any problems with him. He's the one who's all fired up. I don't even understand why he is suddenly accusing me of something."

Youngbae sneered. "Well exccccuuuuse me. I'm just stating the facts here. It's not my fault if you find my questions so 'accusing'.

"That's enough!" Seunghyun closed his eyes while rubbed his temples. "Aish! I can't take this anymore."

He looks down at Seungri who was sitting quietly at his side. "You and Daesung take over; I need to go pee."

"Hyung-"

"You heard me." The eldest member roared.

The room was surrounded with tension when Seunghyun left.

The two young members were watching Youngbae and Jiyong closely, preparing to lunge if any physical movement arises.

++++++++++

Dara was curled up in her bed crying her heart out.
The members were in her room watching her in distress.

"What do we do unnie?" Minji worriedly asked their leader.

Feeling upset at her friend's condition, Chaerin sighed and leaned against the desk behind her.

"I really don't know," She answered in a soft voice.

Then she looked at Bom who was sitting on the edge of Dara's bed.

"Bom unnie,-"

The eldest member motioned them to leave the room, to which they reluctantly followed.

After they left, Bom put her hand on her best friend's back.

"Dara-ah," She softly called. "Talk to me, please."

It saddens her to see her friend in such a state.

Earlier when Se7en accidently exposed the information about Jiyong being with Kiko in Japan, Bom had already predicted what's about to happen.
The whole time during their practice, Dara act nonchalant.
She even managed to joke around and chat with them cheerfully.
Knowing how great of an actress she is, Bom and the other members never left her side in case she breaks down.

As expected, the very moment they entered the dorm, she went running to her room and started bawling.
With joint forces, they all tried to console her but to no avail.

Bom soothed her back. "Geurae, let it all out. Make sure this will be the last time you'll be crying because of him."

"It hurts so much Bom," Dara finally spoke in between her sobs. "I can't believe it. We just broke up and now he's already with her."

Feeling helpless, she sighed heavily. "I know it hurts Dara, but you got to move on."

"I can't, Bommie-ah," She cried harder this time. "I feel like I'm about to lose my mind. It really hurts, Bom. I love him so much. Tell me what should I do?"

Her heart felt heavy hearing her words. "Dara, please don't be like this. Be strong. We're here for you."

 

 

-----+===[AUTHOR'S NOTE]===+-----

Hi everyone, (^_^)
I know it's been awhile since I updated, sorry about that. *bows
To all my wonderful readers who subcribed and commented, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
Thank you all for your patience and thanks for all the great comments.
You guys are the best!!!
d (^_^) b
Sorry if I'm not able to reply here in AFF.

If you would like to get in touch with me (w/c I would ♥ you to ☺, kekeke), or simply exchange hi's and hello's, you can add me on Facebook : MCh0nz FACEBOOK
Or follow me on Twitter: MCh0nz TWEETS  and Tumblr: MCh0nz SPEAKS

Chat with you soon~~~Ѽ

- Click to follow me on Twitter... (^_-)v