The Comeback (TONIGHT)

Tonight



"What's up?"

"Hyung, remember what I told you before?"

Se7en snaps his head towards him. "Ne. What about it?"

Youngbae leaned his back against the wall. "Nothing's change."

++++++++++

The days went by so fast at YG Entertainment.
Everyone is busy preparing for 2NE1's anticipated come back.
In just a few days, the girls' first studio album is set to be released.


Hyun Suk called the Big Bang members for a brief meeting in his office.

"Like what Jiyong had informed you all, we are postponing Big Bang's comeback this year." He began. "Instead of this year, we'll do it early next year."

They bobble their heads while listening.

"I have decided to let Jiyong and Seunghyun release a special collaboration album by the end of the year. Probably November or December." He leaned back against the sofa, crossing his legs. "While they are preparing for that, I expect the others to concentrate on their own individual activities."

He turned to Daesung. "I'm looking into some hosting projects for you, but for the meantime just concentrate and work hard on the drama you're filming."

"Ye, sajangnim."

He looks at the maknae. "As for you, I'm giving you a chance to submit your compositions so that I can decide if we can push through with your first solo mini-album."

Seungri's mouth fell open. "Ah-jinchayo sajangnim?"

He ignored him and went back to Daesung. "Same goes for you. I need your compositions too."

"Ye, sajangnim."

"Sajangnim-"

"Submit your songs first then we'll talk." He sternly said to Seungri.

"Ye sajangnim." The maknae continuously bowed to him. "Kamsahamnida sajangnim."

"Since Youngbae and Seungri still have schedules to attend to tomorrow, the rest of you will fly to Thailand first for the fan meeting."

"Ye." Jiyong, Seunghyun, and Daesung replied together.

"If you don't have any questions, you can leave now, except for Youngbae."

The three members got up from the sofa but Seungri stayed behind.

He wanted to discuss more about his album but the president shut him up.

"I said submit first, didn't you hear?" Hyun Suk threatened him with his glare. "Now leave."

He pouted and followed.

When the others left, Hyun Suk gave his full attention to Youngbae.

"About your request for the concert, I'm afraid I can't grant that and I know you understand."

Though he was disappointed, Youngbae still managed to smile and thank his senior.

++++++++++

The next day...

The girls were practicing their new dance with Shaun who came from US days ago.
2NE1 TV crew were also present in the studio to shoot some clips of their dance practice.

"Please focus on your dance." Chaerin said, pretending that she was holding a microphone in front of Dara.

"Uh, I've memorized the moves, wanna see?" She replied, showing his dorky dance.

The 2NE1 leader couldn't stop laughing at her.

Dara faced the camera. "Our leader is shocked to see my incredible dance skills."

Chaerin snorted. "I'm lost for words."

"O Youngbae-ah," They suddenly heard Jaewook's voice called.

Dara turns and sees her friend waving at them as he enters the dance studio.

She waves back with a big smile on her face.


It was already more than a week after that fateful day.

On that same day, Dara found out from Bom how Jiyong knew about her adventurous escape with Youngdeuk.
It did bother her a little because she didn't want him to think there's something special going on between them.
Still, that didn't stop her from being friendly with the young dancer.

The past few days have been a roller coaster ride of emotions for her.
Not only is she stressed and excited about their comeback, she was also disheartened when she noticed that Jiyong's being distant towards her.
She's guessing it might be because of Youngdeuk, but still she's unsure why he was acting that way.

After hearing halmoni's love story, she was determined to try and make it work with Jiyong.

Many times she is tempted to approach him first just to let him know that she's reaching out and willing to compromise.
But she gets unnerved whenever he makes her feel like he was unwilling.

'The tables have really turned.' She would always tell herself.

The thought of not knowing if Jiyong still feels the same way about her, troubled her mind.
It upsets her so much but she couldn't show it.

Nobody knows that she was thinking this way.
She didn't dare tell her friends about her wanting to reconcile with Jiyong.
She wasn't ready for their reaction.

But above all these mental anguish she's going through secretly, there is someone aside from the girls who is making her days brighter.


"Youngbae-ah!" Dara happily greeted, standing in front of him.

He pushed away the bags that were sitting on the bench to give her space to sit.

She smiled at gesture and sat down beside him. "Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be in Thailand with rest of the members?"

"I had rehearsal for the concert this afternoon and we just finished a while ago." He explained. "Seungri and I will follow tomorrow."

"So Seungri is still here?"

"Yup."

"Oh, Shaun went out to take a break." She informed him.

"I know. I chat with him at the cafeteria before going here."

"Ahhh." She nods her head.

There was brief silence before Youngbae finally turned his head towards her.

"Nuna... Do you remember when I told you that I suggested a special stage with you on my concert?"

She looks at him with eyes lit up. "Ne, I remember."

"Sajangnim denied my request." He said sadly.

She too couldn't help but feel sad. "Oh,"

"He said that you girls are already busy that's why he can't approve my request."

She pouted but later smiled at him.

"Cheer up, Youngbae-ah. At least I had the privilege of working with you in your music video. That's more than enough. I'm sure until now a lot of girls are still jealous of me for doing a steamy music video with you."

Youngbae managed to chuckle but he still can't hide his disappointment. "But l want-"

"Ayyy."

He was halted when he was pushed aside by her forceful nudge.

"Whoa nuna, are you working out?"

She giggled, nudging him again but this time he caught her arm and pulled her close.

"What?" He taunted, as a cunning smile spread across his face.

Dara blinked for minute then she wriggled free from him, still giggling.

"Yah!" She slapped his arm causing him to chuckle and tickle her sides.

"SSANDARA!" Jaewook called. "We're starting."

She looks at Youngbae and tossed her head to the side. "Hmmph!"

When she stood up, he felt his hand held her wrist.

"Nuna,"

She turns and looks down at him.

"Hwaiting!" He cheered giving her an eye smile and a peace sign.

She chuckled. "Hwaiting!"

When she went to join the others, Bom pulled her to the side.

"I saw that." She whispered, smiling slyly at her.

Dara's brows furrowed. "Saw what?"

Bom tapped her chin and rolled her eyes toward the ceiling. "Nothing."

She watched as Dara went to her position with a confused look on her face.

Then she glanced at Youngbae's direction.

He was giving her a warning look.

She flashed him an evil smile and tossed her hair.

++++++++++


Youngbae tightened his jaw while gripping the edge of the bench with both hands.
He didn't expect that in his decision to stay and watch the girls' practice, he would witness something that made his blood boil.

"Yah! You two." Jaewook called as he signaled one of the dancers to stop the music.

He put his hands on his hips, staring at the object of his annoyance. "Have you two had enough?"

Dara was covering with her hand while giggling.

"D-Deuk... Deukie... puahhaha... haha..." She said between muffled laughs, pointing at the young dancer behind her.

"Me??" Chuckling, the latter pointed to himself. "Ayyy nuna, I didn't do anything."

"Y-you were... You were tickling me." She tried to suppress her laugh but failed.

She can see their senior choreographer glaring at them while the others were laughing along with her.

Youngdeuk feigned innocence."Nuna, I barely touched you."

"You did."

"Enough!" Jaewook ordered.

He took off his baseball cap and ran his hand down his face. "C'mon guys, we need to finish this now so we can go home and rest."

He motioned his head to where Shaun was seated. "Even Shaun needs to rest, so please do this right."

When Shaun heard his name mentioned, he just gave them a smile, not totally understanding what they were talking about.


After the practice, Dara gathered her things and went over to Youngbae. "Let's go,"

Youngdeuk passed by.

"Annyeong nuna, annyeong hyung." He bows and leaves.

Youngbae got up from the bench and went ahead.

She followed, wondering why he suddenly looked annoyed.

Thinking he must be tired, she just let it go.


Before they could even step out of the building, Dara was surprised when Youngbae suddenly locked his arm around her neck.

She squealed while hitting his arm. "Yah!"

This is not the first time he did that to her.
There are times when he would strangle her and roll her over the floor just for fun.
He even made her cry before because of his childish antics.
But being nice as she is, she always lets it slide.

He pulled her closer. "Did you enjoy the dance, nuna?"

"Dong Youngbae!" She said in stern voice, making him release her.

She glared at him while holding her neck. "What was that about?"

He avoided her gaze.

"Since when did you and Deuk become that physically close?" He asked in an almost inaudible voice.

She cocked her head. "Eh?"

Feeling embarrassed by his question, he looks at her and forced a smile.

"C'mon, the girls are waiting for you outside." He placed his hand lightly on her back and led her to walk.

As they stepped out of the building he quickly removed his hand from her back knowing that there are fans outside snooping around.

"Goodnight, Youngbae." Dara waved when she reached their van. "Drive safely."

"Night, nuna." He waves back.

++++++++++

Inside his hotel room, Jiyong sat on his bed facing the window with pen and paper in his hand.

"I look for you, below that moonlight that illuminates me.
 I look for you, I don’t know where the end is but...
 Tonight...
 I still don’t understand love, pitifully alone once again, tonight.

 I’m scared that these stars will hurt me. (So what)
 I miss the moment when I first met you. (No more)
 Bad when it comes to pain like that, I try to avoid it.
 But you know that I love you girl... "

After writing his thoughts, he put the pen and paper on the side table next to him.
He reached to turn off the lamp as well.

Gazing out the window thoughtfully, he takes a long deep breath.
He leaned his elbows on his knees, and clasped his head with his hands.

"Am I doing this right?"

++++++++++++

The most anticipated come back has arrived.
2NE1's To Anyone album was released, followed by their new music videos.
It was a huge success.
In a short span of days, they were already topping various music charts in Korea.


After finishing their pre-recording for Inkigayo, the girls and YG crew had to rush to the airport for Hallyu Wave Dream Concert in Gwangju.

"Palli, palli." Jjangoo called outside their van. "C'mon girls, we might miss our plane."

Upon arriving at their destination, Se7en met up with them after finishing his rehearsal.

"2NE1!" He cheered, heading towards Dara and Bom.

"Girls, be careful. The stage is kinda slippery here because of the rain." He warned them.


During their live performance, an accident occurred.

Chaerin slipped and hurt her hand.

People who saw what happened were all worried about her.

Dara, who was standing beside her when it happened kept glancing at her during their performance.


"Chaerin-ah, let me see." She immediately went to her side as they went down the stage.

The 2NE1 leader showed her swollen hand.

"Omo, does it hurt? Do you want me to call a doctor or someone?" She panicked.

"Unnie, it's okay. It's nothing really."

One of the YG staff went to her. "Chaerin-sshi, let's have that check."

++++++++++++

Teddy was in front of his computer surfing the net when he stumbled upon an article about Chaerin's accident.

"Oh," He said, reading the entire article. "Chaerin slipped on stage."

Jiyong, who was behind him writing lyrics, turned his head towards him.

"Jinchayo, hyung?" He asked worriedly.

Teddy pointed at his screen. "It says here that it was a minor accident, but other fans said it looks bad."

++++++++++++

Chaerin got up on the bus with 2NE1 TV crew following her.

Because her hand was a bit swollen, someone from the staff carefully wrapped her hand with a bandage.

Dara was watching her the whole time with a worried expression on her face.

When Chaerin walked down the aisle of the bus, passing her, she smiled at her wearily.

"I'm fine, unnie." She assured her as she sat in the empty seat behind her.

She turned around. "Chaerin-ah, do you need-"

"Oh, Jiyong oppa is calling." She suddenly said staring at her cellphone.

At the mention of his name, Dara fell silent.

She saw Chaerin answered the call. "Yoboseyo? Ye oppa."

"I'm okay. My hand is a little swollen though."

She sat back in her seat, disturbed.

"What's wrong?" Bom, who was sitting beside her, asked.

She just shook her head.

Bom suddenly heard Chaerin's giggle from behind. ""Ye, Jiyong oppa. I will."

"Thank you for your concern oppa. Annyeong."

Bom stared at her best friend for awhile.

'Oh c'mon.' She thought to herself, then she looks up. 'Give me a break!'

 

 

 

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

 

Hiyee~~~ I made a short DARAGON fan fiction... Hope you check it out...

Click the link below

 

............(0 0)
.---oOO-- (_)-----.
╔═════════════════╗
  Dancing On My Own....
╚═════════════════╝
'----------------------oOO
........|__|__|
.......... || ||
....... ooO Ooo

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

 

-----+===[AUTHOR'S NOTE]===+-----

If you would like to get in touch with me (w/c I would ♥ you to ☺, kekeke), or simply exchange hi's and hello's, you can add me on Facebook : MCh0nz FACEBOOK
Or follow me on Twitter: MCh0nz TWEETS  and Tumblr: MCh0nz SPEAKS

Chat with you soon~~~ Ѽ

- Click to follow me on Twitter... (^_-)v