Guilt

Tonight

Right after Big Bang's Tokyo Summer Sonic performance, the members did their last minute shopping.

They met up with Shin, Yoshiro, and Keiji in Shibuya.

For more than two hours, they shopped until they received a message from their managers that they need go back to the hotel and prepare for their flight back to Korea.


++++++++++

In Jiyong and Seungri's suite...


"Hyung, I'll just go down to check something." Seungri called from the living room.

"Can you buy me some chocolates while you’re out?" Jiyong called from his room. "I'll pay you later."

"Is it for Dara nuna?" Seungri asked, poking his head into his room.

"Yup."

"Arasseo, you don't have to pay me." He heard the maknae said. "I'm leaving."


Jiyong was busy packing his things when he heard a knock.

He went to the living room carrying a big stuffed rabbit.

"Need help packing?" Youngbae asked as soon as he opened the door.

"I'm glad you asked." He smiled and led him inside.

"Oh boy," Youngbae blurted when he saw tons of boxes and paper bags all over the living room.

"Hyun Jung was right. You did some crazy shopping, Ji."

He grabbed one paper bag and pulled out two shirts that look exactly the same.

"That...” Jiyong pointed. "Is Dara's."

Youngbae smiled, understanding their 'couple thingy'.

He noticed six boxes of shoes on the floor. "Uhm, Ji.  You bought six pairs of shoes?"

Jiyong scratched the back of his head. "Three actually, the other three are for --"

"Dara nuna," His best friend finished his sentence for him. "I know."

"I like it when we have identical things. Look." He showed him a pair of sneakers he bought for Dara and the one he was currently wearing.

"Don't they look cute?" He asked with a huge grin plastered on his face.

Youngbae snorted.

"I can just imagine you two having little Ji and little D. You'll probably buy the whole mall just to have identical items."

Jiyong's eyes lit up. "I like that idea."

Youngbae grabbed the huge stuffed rabbit sitting on the couch and threw it at him.

"Hey, that's for my future Mrs. Kwon."

"Dream on!"

They suddenly heard a knock.

"Great, that must be Seungri." Jiyong said. "The more the merrier."

Youngbae went to open the door.


"Seungri-ah, where did you put the hat I bought for my baby Dar-,"

Jiyong felt his heart jump out of his throat when he turned around and saw Kiko standing behind Youngbae.

"K-Kiko?" He greeted with an awkward smile. "W-w-what are you doing here?"

Then he realized his question was a bit strong. "I mean, what's up?"

Kiko forced a smile and he could tell that she was feeling uneasy too.

Youngbae coughed. "I'll be in your room Ji. I'll just pack some of your stuff there."

He went to Jiyong's room and closed the door.

An awkward silence surrounded the two.

"Have a sit." Jiyong offered.

"No need, oppa." Kiko declined. "I won't stay long."

Silence.

"Oppa," "Kiko" They said at the same time.

"You go first, oppa." Kiko said looking down.

"No, ladies first." He insisted.

Kiko went closer to him and it made him uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry about what happened last night." She started. "I was drunk. I didn't know what's gotten into me."

He nods his head and smiled. "No, it's my fault too. I'm sorry. Let's forget about it."

Kiko reached for his hands and squeezed them.

"But.... What I really wanted to say is that," She paused and looked straight into his eyes. "I don't regret kissing you, oppa."

'Oh no,' Jiyong thought.

"I have something to confess to you." She continued.

'No, don't Kiko.' His mind screamed.

"I like you." Kiko whispered.

She suddenly shook her head. "Ani. I love you, Jiyong oppa."

Her gaze was fixed seriously on him.

She raised her hand showing the ring she's wearing.

"I have the same ring as yours." She said with a chuckle.

This made Jiyong really scared.

"K-Kiko, I don't know what to say." He said shaking his head.

His knees were getting weak that he had to sit on the couch.

"Oppa," Kiko sat beside him and held his arm. "You don't have a girlfriend, right?"

"And you said before in your interviews that I'm your ideal girl." She added. "Aren't you happy that I like you too?"

Jiyong ran his fingers through his hair and buried his face in his hands for awhile.

When he removed his hands, he turned to face her.

"Kiko, I'm not in a position where I can enter a relationship." He carefully said, hoping that she can read between the lines.

"But why oppa, why?" She questioned, not liking what she heard.

Her eyes became moist. "We can keep it a secret. I promise, I won't tell anyone."

"Kiko," Jiyong sighed. "I'm sorry but I don't know how to explain this to you, but it's really impossible for us to have a relationship."

"Oppa, no. Don't say that." Her tears flowed.

Seeing her crying, he can't help but feel guilty.

He pulled her into his arms to calm her down.

"I'm sorry Kiko," He whispered. "I really am."

"Oppa, I love you." She sobbed. "You're the only one I want to be with."

His heart felt heavy hearing those words from someone he only consider as friend.

"I thought we're okay. When you went back to Korea, you still maintained contact with me. And you said that I'm your precious friend."

"You are, Kiko. You really are."

"Then why can't we be more than friends?" She asked looking up from his chest.

Jiyong soothed her back trying to find words to comfort her.

Not a minute later, he felt her warm lips touching his neck.

He gasped and pulled away from her.

But just like what happened last night, Kiko had her way with him.

Before he can even protest, he was already locking lips with her.


Youngbae suddenly came out of Seungri's room.

"Ji, Namguk hyung said to get rea-" His voice trailed off when he saw them.

At the same time, Seunghyun and Seungri entered the room shocked to see their leader kissing someone.

"Jiyong!" Seunghyun's voice sounded like roar to their ears.

The Big Bang leader quickly stood up.

"H-hyung, S-Seungri...” He stuttered.

"K-Kiko nuna?" Seungri questioned. "What are you doing here?"

"I-I-I just want to say goodbye to you guys." She nervously replied.

The redness of her face was visible to all of them.

Seunghyun gave Jiyong a serious look.

++++++++++

Inside the airplane...


"Daesung-ah, can I sit with you?"

Daesung looked around and wondered.

"Of course, hyung." He answered.

"Thanks." Jiyong sat beside him.

"Why is Youngbae hyung sitting with Hyun Jung hyung?"

"Long story, Daesung-ah." He said trying to forget what happened earlier in the hotel.

"What's bothering you?"

"Huh?"

"You're biting your nails again."

"Nothing, I just like to bite them." He said. "Just take some rest Daesung-ah. Don't mind me."

Daesung frowned and closed his eyes.

++++++++++

When the plane landed, Jiyong called Dara right away.

"Baby, do you need anything? I'm going to Duty Free." He said to her. "You want chocolates? How about perfume? No?"

Daesung who was walking side by side with him stared at him.

"Daesung-ah, can you go with me to Duty Free, I just want to buy some stuff."

"Sure, hyung."

At the counter, four huge plastic bags were waiting to be picked up.

"Our managers are already looking for us." Daesung said as he slipped his cellphone back into his pocket.

"I'm done. Please help me with this." Jiyong said, handing him two plastic bags.

"Whoa! Hyung, what are these?" Daesung asked while peeking inside the plastic. "Chocolates, chips, perfumes, accessories, shirts, make-ups? Did you buy the whole shop?"

"No," Jiyong chuckled. "Those are for Dara."

"Did she ask for all of these?"

"Nope, I just want to give her those."

"But you already bought her some nice stuff in Japan."

"Nothing wrong in buying more, right?" He winked at him.

Daesung shook his head in disbelief.

"I bought something for you and the others too."

His friend’s face suddenly lit up.

++++++++++

Inside the van...

"Now would you look at that?" Seungri said looking out the window. "Looks like someone went on a panic buying spree."

Seunghyun and Youngbae saw Daesung and Jiyong both carrying two huge plastic bags.

"More like guilt shopping." Youngbae mumbled, but it was clear enough for Seunghyun to understand.