Remorse

Tonight

Bom took a deep breath and sat beside him on the floor.

It took Jiyong about ten minutes to compose himself.

"You're a stupid jerk, you know that?" She said without hesitating.

"Nuna, I'm sorry." He said, unable to look at her because of guilt.

"I admit. I'm a ing a**hole and I messed up. But I really didn't mean to hurt her. I really-" He stopped and buried his face in his hands.

She watched him break down once more.

Bom has been friends with him and Youngbae for many years now.
Long before Dara joined YG.
If anyone knows the two guys well, it would be her.

"What's done is done." She said with disappointment in her voice. "So what are you going to do about it?"

Jiyong slowly raised his head and wiped his tears.

He turned to her with remorse in his eyes.

Bom softened knowing that her friend is also in pain because of what he did.
But she is a woman and she fully understands how Dara feels.

"I honestly don't know what to say to you, Ji." She said, getting up from the floor. "You should go now. It's getting late and Jjangoo is waiting for you."

"I don't want to lose her, nuna." He quietly said to her.

She looked down at him. "I can no longer help you with that, Jiyong."

"I already told you before the consequences if these things happen." She added.

Bom offered him her hand which he accepted.

"Get your act up together, Ji." She said, pulling him up.

"I don't know what your plans are with Dara and Kiko. But in case a friend's opinion matters to you, I'd tell you that these two women can't exist in your life at the same time."

"Nuna, Kiko is just my friend." He reasoned wearily.

Bom stared at him expressionless.

"That is NOT how I see it." She said icily.

++++++++++

Jiyong was sitting in front of his computer.

Since he came back from 2NE1's dorm, he wasn't able to sleep.

He grabbed his cellphone from the table and checked his messages from his YG friends.

"Yah! Where are you? Call me back once you read this." From: Dong Wook Hyung (Se7en)

"Jiyong-ah, where the hell are you? We're waiting for you here at the recording studio." From: Byung Hoon Hyung (KUSH)

"Get your a** here! We need to talk." From: Teddy Hyung

He let out a sigh and rubbed his forehead tiredly.

Usually, when he gets himself into scandals he would just laugh them off.

But the scandal that he is in right now is something that he and those who are close to him couldn't shrug off.

The fact that his YG friends know he has someone who happens to be their friend as well, makes them concern.

He pressed his cellphone against his ear.

"Answer the phone Dara," He whispered under his breath while closing his eyes. "Please baby, talk to me."

++++++++++

Dara was sitting on a chair hugging her legs while staring out the window.
The dawn is breaking and she still hasn't slept yet.

Right after Jiyong left, the girls tried to talk to her but all she could do is cry.
Until now, she can't stop her tears from falling everytime she remembers what Jiyong had confessed to her.

Wiping her tears, she looked to her side where her bed is.
Her laptop was open and her cellphone kept vibrating continuously.
She knows it's Jiyong and she dared not to answer his calls.

The screen of her laptop showed the article that YG had released a statement.

"YG Entertainment denies Sanspo report that G-Dragon is dating."

She received a message that the president wants to speak to her.
She also received messages from her YG friends, Go Hyesun, Han Byul, Se7en, Teddy, Kush, and Gummy.
Even Seungri called her but she didn't answer.

Her cellphone lit up and vibrated again.
She stood up and went to check.

It's still Jiyong.

She bit her lip, suppressing her feelings.

Seeing his name on her cellphone screen makes her heart hurt like crazy.
She loves him but she can't trust him anymore after what he did.

Sobbing, she turned off her cellphone and put it on her side table.
She climbed on her bed and buried her face in her pillow.

++++++++++

Hours later...

Seungri was in the kitchen talking to his and Jiyong's manager.

"I think he hasn't slept yet." He told Namguk. "I kept hearing banging noises in his room."

Jiyong's manger nods his head while placing a bowl of rice in front of him.

"I heard that he already spoke to sajangnim." Jung Geum said.

Namguk sat with them on the table.

"Yes, we went to YG last night." He confirmed. "After that, we went to the girls' dorm."

Seungri's eye widened.

"What happened there?" He asked curiously.

Namguk shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know. I left when he told me to."

"Who drove him back?"

"Jjangoo."

Seungri glanced at the Big Bang leader's room and shook his head.

++++++++++

The three girls were in the living room checking the news updates online.

"Sajangnim already released a statement." Chaerin announced, staring at her laptop screen.

"Yup." Minji confirmed. She was also using her laptop to read some comments.

"Okay, I'll tell her. Bye." Bom just finished talking with Go Hyesun about Dara.

Jjangoo entered the living room.

"Girls, where's Dara." He asked.

"I'm here." A faint voice answered.

They turned and saw Dara closing the door of her room.

She greeted them normally but from her outer appearance, it's obvious that she didn't get some rest.

"Unnie?" Chaerin said examining her from head to foot. "Where are you going?"

Dara puts her sunglasses on.

"Sajangnim wants to see me." She answered.

"But what's with the bag, Dara?" Bom asked, noticing she's got her big backpack on.

"I'll be staying at our place for a couple of days." She said faking a smile. "I kinda miss my mom and my siblings."

The girls exchanged glances.

"Oh and by the way." She said. "I'll be getting a new cellphone. I'll just send you girls my new number later."

The girls just stared at her not saying a word.

"Are you ready?" Jjangoo asked.

Dara nods her head and bid goodbye to the girls.

When the two left, Chaerin quickly faced the girls.

"Did you hear that?!" She gasped. "She's getting a new cellphone! With a new number!"

"Omo!" Minji gulped. "Before, she would just delete the numbers of the people she's angry at."

Bom clicked her tongue.

"What can you expect?" She said. "She's pissed."

"But Dara unnie never gets pissed." Minji whispered.

++++++++++

Jiyong was sitting on his bed rubbing his temple.

He tried to get some sleep but whenever he closes his eyes, he keeps seeing Dara's hurt expression.

"Jiyong-ah," He heard his manager called, followed by a knock.

The door slowly opened.

Namguk looked around in shock.

Jiyong's things were all over the room.

"What in the world happened here?" He asked.

Jiyong removed his hand from his temple and glared at him.

"What do you want?" He irritably asked.

"Just asking if you want me to bring you breakfast." Namguk said while picking up some of his stuff on the floor.

"Thanks, but no thanks."

"Ji-"

"I just want to take some rest, please." Jiyong lay down on his bed and turned to the other side.

Namguk frowned, putting some of his things back on his desk.

"If you need anything just call me." He said. "I'll be in the living room."

Jiyong didn't answer.

When he heard the door closed.

A tear escaped from his eyes.

++++++++++

"Arasseo Bommie-ah," Se7en said on his cellphone. "Gomawo."

"What did she say?" His girlfriend who was sitting beside him asked.

"Is she okay?" Teddy turned his swivel chair.

"Bom said Dara is on her way here." Se7en said. "She's meeting with sajangnim."

Kush clicked his tongue.

"Has anyone of you spoke with Jiyong?" He asked Youngbae and Seunghyun who were quietly sitting on the couch.

Both of them shook their head at the same time.

"What the f^ckin' hell happened in Japan?!" Teddy asked them.

The two exchanged glances not knowing what to say.

Se7en stood up and went in front of them.

"If you know something, just spit it out." He said with a rather intimidating voice.

"Ah hyung," Seunghyun looked up at him, annoyed. "You better ask Jiyong not us."

"He's right." Youngbae spoke out. "We're in no position to comment on this."

"Omo!" Hanbyul narrowed his eyes at them. "You guys knew he was cheating on Dara and you just let him."

"Of course not, nuna." Youngbae said frowning.

"Dara is also our friend. If we knew he was cheating, believe me, I'll be the first to punch his lights out."

"Kiko is close with all the members." Seunghyun added. "She just happens to be a little more closer to Jiyong."

Youngbae discreetly elbowed him, earning a raised eyebrow from his friend.

"But did you see anything unusual with Kiko-sshi and Jiyong?" Kush asked.

Seunghyun and Youngbae exchanged glances again.

"Forget it," Teddy waved his hands.

He turned to Se7en. "What time is Dara coming?"

Se7en shrugged his shoulders. "I dunno, Bom just said she's on her way."

Kush stood up from the chair.

"I'll watch out for her." He walked towards the door.

"Yah!" Teddy called. "Just ask the staff to inform us when she arrives."

"Gotcha." Kush went out.

Teddy turned his gaze to the two Big Bang members.

He noticed that they look uncomfortable in their seats.

"Guys," He calmly said. "I understand if you don't wish to speak. We're not blaming you. I'm just disappointed about the whole thing."

Both of them lowered their gazes.

"Once I see that Jiyong, I'll rip him into pieces." Se7en said furiously while walking back and forth.

"Have you called him, Jagiya?" Hanbyul asked.

"He's not answering."

"Then we have no choice but to wait." Teddy said.

++++++++++

Dara felt that all eyes were on her when she entered the YG building.

She adjusted her sunglasses while greeting the staff.

Inside the elevator, she leaned her back against the wall and sighed.

'Ding!'

She dragged herself out and stared at the door in front of her.

Facing the president's office, she removed her sunglasses and took a deep breath.