Suspicious

Tonight


When Seunghyun was done drying his hands, he looked at the mirror and smiled.

'Handsome as always.' He thought.

He went to open the door and was surprised to see Jiyong passing by.

Wondering, he poked his head out the door to check where he came from.

There was a door at the far end of the hallway that has an Emergency Exit sign on it.

Seunghyun furrowed his eyebrows.

"What's he doing there?" He mumbled.

"Excuse me." A man wants to exit the washroom.

"Gomen nasai." Seunghyun apologized and moved to the side so that he can pass.

He later heard the Emergency Exit door opened.

He quickly closed the washroom door and after a few seconds he opened and poked his head to see who just came out.

++++++++++

On his way to the washroom, Youngbae saw Jiyong walking towards his direction.

"Hey Ji-"

Surprisingly, his best friend just walked past him without stopping.

It's like he didn't even noticed him.

He watched as Jiyong hurriedly went to the other table to talk to his manager.

"Youngbae oppa,"

He turned around and saw Kiko approaching.

"Where have you been?" He asked her.

"Washroom."

"Oh, I see." He nods his head. "Alright then, I'll meet you back at the table later."

"Ne,"

Youngbae watched as she hesitantly walked toward their table.

He suddenly felt the presence of someone behind him but he didn't bother to look.

Both knew exactly what the other is thinking.

++++++++++

Inside the van, Jiyong kept fidgeting in his seat.

"Hyung!" Daesung whined. "Stop moving, I'm trying to get some sleep here."

"Mianhe."

'Beep beep....’

He quickly fiddled with his cellphone then he put it against his ear.

"Yoboseyo? What took you so long to reply?" The people who are awake in the van heard him say.

"Where are you?"

"Why aren't you sleeping yet?"

"Who are you talking to?"

"What? You're still chatting online?"

"What time is it now? Why don't you go to sleep?"

"Go to bed now, Dara-ah!"

"Don't you dare disobey me, hear that?"

After Jiyong finished his conversation with his girlfriend, he heard his manager snickering along with Seunghyun's manager.

"What are laughing at, hyung?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing," Namguk said. "I'm just wondering why you're acting like that?"

"Acting like what?"

"Like Dara is cheating on you or something."

He didn't reply, instead he leaned his back against his seat and sighed.

"Jiyong-ah, Dara nuna would never do that to you." Byung Hyung said.

Jiyong quietly stared out the window.

Little did he know that two pairs of eyes were watching him from behind.

Youngbae and Seunghyun exchanged glances.

++++++++++

Dara stared at the TV monitor frowning.

"Yah," She heard a voice said.  "Why are you still up at this hour?"

Dara glanced at her, then she looked back at the monitor.

Bom sighed, grabbing the remote control from the couch and turning off the TV.

She sat beside Dara and examined her.

"What's bothering you this time?" She asked.

Her friend just shook her head.

"Dara, we've been together for so many years now. I can easily tell when you're normal and when you're not."

Dara hugged her legs tight to her chest and let out a heavy sigh.

"Bommie-ah, do you ever get the feeling that something isn't right?" She said. "I mean, you just feel that something is wrong but you don't know exactly what it is?"

Bom creased her forehead in confusion.

"I'm not following you." She said. "Maybe if you get straight to the point, I might understand you."

Dara frowned.

"I don't know Bom," She said biting her lower lip. "Is it normal for a girlfriend to have this instinct or feeling that her boyfriend is keeping something from her?"

Bom's eyes widened as she stood up from the couch.

"Omo! Is Jiyong cheating on you?!!!" She asked hysterically. "That good for nothing jerk!"

Dara immediately pulled her down and shushed her.

"Keep your voice down, will you." She whispered as Bom sat down.

"Well, did he?!"

"No, silly." She gave out a light chuckle.

"Oh, then what are you trying to say?"

"I don't know." Dara shrugged her shoulders. "I just noticed that when Ji is in Japan, he's like a different person when he talks to me."

"Like how?"

"He's always sensitive and he thinks I'm cheating on him when he's not around."

Bom raised an eyebrow and scoffed. "Shouldn't it be you
who is supposed to be acting like that?"

"Bom!"

"Arasseo, arasseo."

"I just don't understand why he thinks that I can do that to him." Dara said quietly.

"Have you asked him why he thinks that way?" Bom asked. "I mean, he should know better. Everyone in YG knows how loyal you are to him."

"I did," She answered. "But we always end up arguing."

"Sometimes, I'm starting to think that he's accusing me of something he's doing himself..." Her voice trailed off. "Ahh! Molla! Molla!"

Bom saw the problematic expression on her best friend's face.

"Hey, you know how Jiyong is. He loves you so much that he can't bear to lose you." She tried to comfort her. "He's just being sensitive because of work, that's all. And if you thinking about him cheating, don't. The Big Bang members are with him, they'll guard him."

Dara cellphone suddenly rang interrupting their moment.

"Speaking of the devil." Bom said rolling her eyes.

Dara mouthed 'thank you' to her.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Baby." Jiyong called. "I'm sorry; please forgive me for snapping at you earlier."