Troublemaker

Tonight

Big Bang flew back to Japan to promote their new Japanese single, Beautiful Hangover.
The very moment they stepped out of the airport, they were already rushing to their busy schedules.

"Yah!" Namguk turns his head around.

Everyone sitting in the back seat of the van was looking at him, except for one.

"Can somebody PLEASE tell that person to answer his phone? It's been ringing for the past thirty minutes." His eyes fixated on one specific person.

Seungri nudged the person beside him.

Removing one of his earphones, Jiyong turns his head and looks at him boredly. "What?"

The maknae motioned his head towards the passenger seat.

With an annoyed expression, he looks in front of him and stared at his manager's back. "What?"

Not meeting his gaze, Namguk sighed. "Your phone."

Jiyong rolled his eyes while reaching into the inside pocket of his jacket.

Seungri and the others who were sitting behind watched him as removes the battery from his cellphone.

"Happy now?" He said sarcastically, shoving the cellphone and the battery inside his bag.

He then put his earphones back on and stared out the window.


After days of TV appearances, press conference, interviews, and live performances, Big Bang's schedules finally came to an end.

On their last night in Japan, the members decided to just stay in their suite to rest and unwind.
They gathered in the living room to watch some Japanese shows.

"We're leaving early tomorrow." Seunghyun announced, sitting on the couch between Seungri and Daesung.
He snatched the bag of popcorn out of the maknae's hand and started feeding himself.

"Ayyy, hyung." Seungri whined as he tries to get his snack back.

"Keiji and the others are asking us out for a drink." He said, pushing Seungri's face away from him. "But I already told them we can't."

Daesung breathe a sign of relief and puts his feet up on the coffee table. "Thank God! I thought we'lll never gonna get some rest."

"Hey Ji," Youngbae came out of the room holding Seungri's laptop with his headphones hanging around his neck

"Mmm." Jiyong answered, not removing his gaze from the television. He was sitting sideways on the single couch with legs hanging over the armrest.

"Can I borrow some of the cds you bought yesterday?"

++++++++++

Jiyong was digging in his suitcase when he heard his cellphone beeped.
He takes the phone out of his back pocket then he sat at the foot of his bed.

'Oppa, I don't know if you're receiving my calls and messages. I've been trying to get in touch with you. Let's meet before you go back to Seoul. I need to see you. Please make time.' - From Kiko

=JIYONG POV=
Staring at the screen, I contemplated on whether I should reply to her or not.
Receiving calls and text messages from her after the scandal has become burdensome that I kept thinking twice before responding to her.

People around me kept insisting that I end everything with her but I don't see the point in doing so.
No matter how I try to convince them that it wasn't her fault that Dara and I broke up they still wouldn't listen.
They have this notion that she is the plague that destroyed our relationship.
It ticks me off actually, but I can't do anything about it.

Yes, I know she likes me and she kissed me first, but that's because she doesn't know I'm already committed to someone.
Things might have been different if she knew about Dara.
Furthermore, our friendship wouldn't have been tainted if I had just controlled my manly urges at that time.
From the very start it was my fault and I feel really bad for her.

When Dara found out about what happened to me and Kiko, I kept focusing so much on her that I neglected the other person who is also involve in this.
Come to think of it, I completely ignored Kiko.
She doesn't deserve the way I'm treating her now. She is, after all, my friend.
I was conscience-stricken after thinking about all these.

Kiko might be a tough girl but she's still a woman.
Leaving her to take the scandal alone is something... improper.
It felt like I left her in the dark.

I took a deep breath as I punched in some numbers on my phone.

=END OF JIYONG POV=


"Kiko?"

"OPPA!" He heard her excited voice on the other line. "I can't believe it. You finally called!"

"Sorry," He sincerely apologized. "I'm sure you know that we're kinda busy."

"Don't worry, you're forgiven." She said with a giggle. "I heard you're leaving tomorrow. How about a late night dinner before saying sayonara?"

Jiyong was silent.

"Hey oppa, are you still there?" He heard Kiko called.

"N-ne, I'm here. I'm listening."

"Don't tell me you're turning down my invitation." The disappointment in her voice was very clear.

"I really want to see you tonight, oppa." She quietly added. "I... I found out something."

"What was that, Kiko?" He curiously asked.

"I found out something... Something about you." She hesitantly said.

He closed his eyes and rubbed his face with his free hand. "Kiko, the reason why I called is because I want to tell you something really important."

"Meet me at the same place in an hour." She ended the call.

++++++++++

The guys were surprised when they saw Jiyong coming out of the room all dressed up.

"Yah, yah, yah!" Seunghyun sat up on the couch, narrowing his eyes. "Where do you think you're going?"

"Are you going somewhere?" His best friend asked when he handed the cds to him.

"I'm meeting Kiko." He simply replied.

They all looked at him in shock.

"What did you just say?!!" The eldest member shoved the bag of popcorn to Seungri.

Youngbae was quick on his feet. "Are you out of your mind?!"

"Youngbae, I really have no time for this.-"

"I'll go with you then."

"WHAT?!!!"

"Don't 'what' me, Jiyong!" Youngbae snapped. "You just had a scandal with her. I don't understand why you'd even want to see her."

"He's right." Seunghyun said standing up. "What the are you thinking, Jiyong-ah? Didn't your BREAK-UP with DARA nuna teach you a lesson?"

His jaw tightened upon hearing his last sentence.

"Aigoo." Daesung uttered in terror. "Guys the managers are not here right now, you can't-"
 
"Yah! I'm meeting her because she also deserves to know the truth." Jiyong felt like all the blood in his body had rushed to his head.

"Then let us come with you." Seungri chimed in. "Just to be safe."

He glares at him.

"I mean from the paparazzi." Seungri cleared his throat.

"Aishhhh!!! There goes my relaxation." Daesung groaned and kick like a kid on the couch.

++++++++++

"Nuna,"

Dara turns around and Youngdeuk was standing in front of her.

"Deuk-ah," She greeted with a bright smile.

He held up a tiny keychain with a miniature stuffed rabbit on it.

Her eyes lit up seeing the item.

"Omo, this is cute." She took it from his hand to get a better look. "Aigoo, it’s a bunny with a pink ribbon."

"It reminds me of you, nuna." He said shyly.

"Really ?" Dara wrinkled her nose and held the keychain next to her face. "Do we look alike?"

They both laughed.

"That's for you nuna." Youngdeuk smiled.

"Aigoo, I can't-" She wasn't able to finish her sentence when he saw him pouting.

"Gomawo, Deuk-ah." She blurted instead.

He grinned and winked at her, making her blush all of a sudden.

"Okay, let's do another one then we can take an hour break." Jaewook announced, clapping his hands.

They all took their places as they began with their dance routine.

Dara couldn't help but sneak a glance at the young dancer who was standing at the other side of the room.

She gasped when she saw that he was also looking at her with a big smile on his face.

'This creeps me out.' She thought.

She quickly looked away pretending that she didn't notice him but she couldn't control the smile that was forming on her lips.

"Yah," Bom's voice came from behind. "What are you smiling about?"

"Nothing." She replied, shaking her head as she continued dancing.

In the middle of their practice, Se7en and Hanbyul came.
The couple waved at girls as they sit quietly on the bench to watch them.

++++++++++

"Be back in an hour," Jaewook reminded the dancers who were heading out for a break.

He walks over to Se7en and the girls.

"I'm going out for a few minutes," He looks at Se7en. "In case I'm not back in time, take over."

Se7en had a naughty look on his face. "Did you hear that girls?"

"Oh no," Bom pretended to be scared, making the girls chuckle.

Jaewook turns to Hanbyul. "If your boyfriend does anything stupid during the girls' practice, you know what to do."

Smirking at her boyfriend, Hanbyul pulled back her right arm and formed a fist. "I sure do."

++++++++++

In just half an hour, the girls and the couple, managed to finish their quick snack in the cafeteria.

"You go ahead," Hanbyul said to her boyfriend. "Dara and I will just go to the ladies room."

Se7en and the rest of 2NE1 members went back to the dancing studio.
Minji chatted with some dancers while Se7en and the two girls huddled in one corner.

"So how's she?" Se7en asked.

Chaerin sighed. "Same old, same old."

"Still not talking, huh?"
 
"This is getting pretty old, don't you think?" Bom crossed her arms over her chest and leaned against the wall. "Instead of trying to get the details of what Dara and Jiyong have talked about, why not just leave them alone."

Se7en cocked an eyebrow at her. "Don't you want them to get back together?"

She rolled her eyes. "If they are really meant to be, then of course. But did it ever crossed you mind that maybe-- just maybe they need time away from each other. I mean c'mon, it's just like--what? A week or so?"

"It's actually-"

"Unnie is right, oppa." A voice came out of nowhere said.

They were surprised to see Minji joining their circle.

"The situation is much serious now compared to their usual misunderstandings. It's not like one of those times where unnie exposed her legs or Jiyong oppa didn't wear the clothes unnie bought for him." She paused and gave her senior a serious look. "Understand what I'm saying, oppa?"
 
The two girls and Se7en exchanged glances then their eyes went back to her.

"Minji-ah," Bom spoke in a sweet tone.

The maknae flutters her eyelashes. "Yes, unnie?"

"Go play with the Kwon twins!" She snapped. "NOW!"

"Unnie!"

"PALLI!!!!"

"Hmpppfff!" Minji stomps away.

"I can't believe that neither one of you noticed that she was standing there." Se7en said to the girls.

"Oppa, even if she's young she can still understand what's going on." Chaerin said in defense.

"The kid does have a point." He said, his chin with his forefinger and thumb

Bom scoffs at him.

Later they saw Hanbyul and Dara entered the room.
They sat on the bench and happily chatted.

"Anyway, what's the plan?" He asked them eagerly.

Chaerin and Bom looked at each other in confusion.

"Err... What plan, Dongwook-ah?" Bom asked.

He rolled his eyes. "How do we get them back together?"

"Yah! Were you even listening to what Minji and I said?" She erupted.

"Uh-yeah, but-"

"Why are you so eager to get them back together anyway?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"B-because they are my friends."

The girls stared at him suspiciously.

"Arasseo, arasseo." He said throwing his hands. "I'll leave them alone. Geez!"

++++++++++


"You should try our new dish." Hanbyul said.

"I will." Dara said with a smile. "Once we're schedule-free, I'll bring the girls with me."

"Hey," Se7en appeared and sat between them. "So what are you girls talking about?"

"I was just telling Dara that she should visit Yeolbong often." Hanbyul said.

"Which reminds me," He turns and glares at Dara. "I'm really disappointed in you."

"Yah, you know how hectic our schedules are recently." She reminded with a chuckle. "I promise, once we're free I'll go there and order the most expensive chicken you have."

He just crossed his arms and pouted, making her girlfriend sneer in disgust.

"You don't look cute at all." Hanbyul said to him.

He threw his head to the side. "Hmppppp!"

The girls started laughing at his action.

++++++++++

Minutes later, Hanbyul left the dance studio to get something from her car.

Seizing the moment, Se7en slid closer to Dara.

"How are you?" He asked.

She smiled at him a little. "I'm fine."

"Ayyy." He suddenly nudged her. "Cheer up. Don't think much about Jiyong. I'm sure he's suffering right now."

Her smile faded completely.

She looks down and played with the hem of her shirt. "I-I'm not thinking about him."

He nudged her again teasingly. "Do you want me to call him? I'm sure he's in his room thinking about you."

She snapped her head towards him with her eyes popping out. "Ani, don't!"

He grinned while reaching inside his pocket.

She panicked. "Dongwook-ah, don't-"

Held up his hand while the other hand dialed a number.

++++++++++

Jiyong and the others arrived at the restaurant where he was supposed to meet Kiko.

Together with their managers, the other Big Bang members settled in a private room while Jiyong proceeded to the room which Kiko had reserved.

"She’s late." He said to himself while checking his watch.

His cellphone started ringing.

When he was about to answer it, he was startled to see the name that appeared on the screen.

"Hyung?"

"Jiyong-ah! You're still up? Where are you?

"I'm in a restaurant, hyung. Waeyo?"

"Oh, are you and the boys having your late dinner?"

"Ye, I'm-"

"Oppa!"

Jiyong looked up from the table and saw the person he was waiting for entered the room.

He smiled and waved. "Kiko-ah."

 

 

 

-----+===[AUTHOR'S NOTE]===+-----

Hi everyone, (^_^)
I know it's been awhile since I updated, sorry about that. *bows
To all my wonderful readers who subcribed and commented, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
Thank you all for your patience and thanks for all the great comments.
You guys are the best!!!
d (^_^) b
Sorry if I'm not able to reply here in AFF.

If you would like to get in touch with me (w/c I would ♥ you to ☺, kekeke), or simply exchange hi's and hello's, you can add me on Facebook : MCh0nz FACEBOOK
Or follow me on Twitter: MCh0nz TWEETS  and Tumblr: MCh0nz SPEAKS

Chat with you soon~~~Ѽ

- Click to follow me on Twitter... (^_-)v