Avoidance

Tonight

Big Bang and their friends decided to hang out in a club instead.

Their staff and managers tagged along and sat on a different table.

"So what's new with Big Bang?" Shin asked them. "You're all over the entertainment news since you went back to Korea."

"Youngbae just finished his promotion for I Need A Girl." Jiyong spoke. "He'll be releasing another single later this month."

"Wow, really." Miyuki turned to her side and flashed Youngbae a smile. "I can't wait."

Youngbae smiled shyly and looked down on the table.

Seungri and Daesung tried hard not to laugh.

"When exactly is Big Bang's comeback?" Yoshiro asked curiously.

"No specific date yet." The Big Bang leader answered as he sipped his third bottle of beer.

"Damn!" Shin said shaking his head. "How do you guys get by with all your hectic schedules?"

The members chuckled.

"Working as Big Bang for years now, I think we all got used to the busy schedules." Seunghyun said with a laugh.  

"But how do you manage your social lives?" Keiji asked.

"Yeah, I'm curious as well." Kiko chimed in, turning her head to the side to face Jiyong. "Do you guys even date?"

Jiyong glanced at her and smiled, then he went back to eating his food without answering.

The members looked at each other with different expressions on their faces.

"I'm guessing Seunghyun dates a lot." Sora suddenly said.

"Sora-san, what makes you say that?" Seunghyun said sounding surprised.

"You got that playboy vibe." She answered with a giggle.

"Hey that's unfair!" He protested. "I resent that!"

Everyone laughed except for Seunghyun who was pouting.

"So if you're not dating maybe it's the famous leader, GD." Kiko teased checking Jiyong's reaction.

He just laughed and waved his hands indicating he's not.

"I think you should ask Seungri about that." Youngbae said.

Seungri's eyes widened when he heard his name. But not long enough, he grinned and pretended to be shy and embarrassed.

"Yeah, most of us don't have time to date but our maknae here," Daesung throws an arm around Seungri's shoulders.

"No matter how busy he is, he's got a lot of time on his hands" He added with a wide smile.

They all laughed.


While the models kept drilling Seungri with questions, to which he is very much satisfied because of the attention he's getting, Jiyong remained quiet and reserved in his seat.

He pulled out his vibrating cellphone from his pocket to check his message.

"Saw your performance in the news today. My boyfriend is really handsome. Keep it up! Hwaiting! Saranghae Jingyo!" From Dara.

A huge smile crept on his face.

"What are you smiling at, oppa?" He noticed Kiko leaning closer to get glimpse of what he was reading.

Jiyong quickly laid his cellphone on the table, far from her.

"Oh nothing," He simply answered. "I just remembered something."

Kiko stared at him.

"Do you have a girlfriend, oppa?" She suddenly asked.

Jiyong almost choked on his beer.

"W-wha-what?" He gasped while wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. "Why do you ask?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "Just curious."

Seunghyun who was sitting on the other side of Kiko overheard their conversation.

"Kiko, have you tried this?" He asked, putting a piece of his food on her plate.

"Oh, thanks oppa." She smiled.

++++++++++

Two hours have passed; Big Bang and their friends are still exchanging stories and updates about their lives.

Seungri was still into his storytelling and speech about his dating experiences. He proudly gives out advice to their friends.

Daesung kept glaring at their boastful maknae.

Youngbae on the other hand couldn't help but feel uncomfortable with Miyuki, who keeps throwing herself at him.

Seunghyun, Kiko, and Jiyong who were sitting at the opposite side of the table were laughing at the sight of them.


Jiyong was texting when he suddenly felt a weight leaning against his shoulders.

"Ooops," Kiko said with a giggle.

He glanced at her and smiled. "I think you already have too much to drink."

"Annniiyo, oppa." Her words were slurring.

She reached for another bottle of beer but Jiyong beat her into it.

"Oh no you don't." He chuckled. "I'll order you a glass of juice instead."

He called for a waiter.

Kiko pouted.

She stared at him for awhile then she grinned.

To Jiyong's surprise, she clutched his arm and rested her head on his shoulder.

This scene caught Youngbae and Seunghyun's attention.

They both looked at him questioningly.

He gave them the "what" look.

Youngbae raised an eyebrow.

Jiyong sighed and glanced at Seunghyun.

The eldest rolled his eyes and turned to Kiko.

"Uhm… Kiko-sshi," He suddenly called her attention.

She sat up and looked at him with her heavy eyes.

"Waeyo, oppa?" She asked smiling.

Seunghyun started working his charms on her.

Youngbae excused himself from Miyuki and went over to sit beside his best friend.

"What's up with that?" He asked quietly.

Jiyong leaned closer to him, peeking over his shoulder to check if Kiko is listening.

"It was nothing." He whispered to his best friend. "She's just drunk."

"You better be careful." Youngbae reminded him. "We don't know if they have paparazzi in this club."

"Arasseo." He nods his head. "Can you move for a sec, I need to go to the washroom."

Youngbae stood up to give way for him.

Kiko noticed him leaving their table, her eyes followed to where he was heading.

++++++++++

When Jiyong went out of the washroom, he felt someone grabbed him by the arm and pulled him to another direction.

"Uh-” He uttered in surprised and turned to look.

"Y-You?! What-???? What are you doing? Where are you taking me?"