Intimacy

Tonight

== FLASHBACK ==
After Youngbae's Taeyang Solar album release, as expected, the song Jiyong had written became a hit.

The title track ‘I Need A Girl’ was rising the charts.

Because of this, the president was happy.
And as a reward, he granted Jiyong and Dara's request to take a leave for a couple of days.

----------

Jiyong just came out of the bathroom.

He was drying his hair with a towel when he caught sight of his girlfriend on the balcony.

From behind, he saw Dara leaning against the railing and gazing at the beach.

Her hair was swaying in the breeze along with her white dress.

It was dark but the moonlight and stars were enough to illuminate her beauty.

He smiled at the sight he was seeing.


Dara closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"I love the scent of the sea." She whispered.

She giggled when she felt two slender arms slid around her waist from behind.

Jiyong drew her close and rested his chin on her shoulder.

"We finally have our Jeju Island vacation." He said, kissing her temple.

She turned to her side looking at him with a teasing smile. "Thanks to your magnificent work, Jingyo."

"I told you I'll find a way." He smirked while gently brushing away the hair that was covering her shoulder.

"Are you happy?" He whispered, his lips almost touching her ear.

Dara shivered inside when she felt his hot breath on her neck.

She nods her head while embracing his arms around her.

He started planting soft kisses down her neck.

"Ji," She gasped. "Not here, people might see us."

But he didn't stop and just continued with what he was doing.

"Ji-" Her voice trailed off when his kisses travelled from her neck down to her shoulder.

"Don't worry, baby." Jiyong huskily said in between kisses. "Other than the hotel staff, it's only the two of us here in this resort."

Feeling the sensation he was giving her, Dara didn't bother to protest anymore.

She instinctively closed her eyes and slowly tilted her head to the side, giving him more access.

Her hand came up to rest against the side of his head.

Jiyong stopped and turned her around to face him.

"I had this whole resort reserved just for the two of us, baby." He said, gazing lovingly into her eyes.

She smiled shyly. "Thank you, Jingyo."

He rested his forehead against hers. "I love you so much, Park Sandara."

"I love you too, Kwon Jiyong aka G-Dragon." She replied with a giggle.

Jiyong leaned down to claim her lips.
He kissed her deeply and she kissed him back just as passionately.

Dara whimpered when she felt his hand caressing her thigh.
 Jiyong lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist.
They continued savoring each other's mouth while he carried her inside the room.  
Reaching the side of the bed, he carefully laid her.
Slowly, he climbed on top of her.
He trailed his lips down her chin, her neck and her shoulders.
 Moans escape Dara's lips when his hand cupped her .
He slipped his fingers under the straps of her dress slowly pulling them down.
Her body suddenly stiffens and he felt it.

Dara snapped her eyes open and saw him staring at her confused.

"Baby, are you okay?" He asked with concern, seeing her looking pale.

"Ji, let’s stop." She shook her head, breathing heavily.

She sat up from the bed hugging her knees.

"D, what happened? Are you alright?" He worriedly asked her.

"Ji." She uttered not looking at him.

"What is it, baby?"

"I'm sorry, but I'm not ready yet." She said quietly.

Upon hearing her words, Jiyong slumped back on the bed and groaned.

"Aishhh...” He muttered, shutting his eyes. "Not again."

"I-I'm sorry." Dara apologized when she saw how frustrated her boyfriend was.

Jiyong opened his eyes and stared at the ceiling.

"D, how long have we been together?" He asked in a serious tone.

"I'm-"

"You know what? “ Jiyong said waving his hand. “Just forget it."

He turned his body to face the other side, pulling the blanket over his body to completely cover himself.

Dara felt terrible seeing him like that.

"Don't even think that I'm pressuring you, Dara." He suddenly said like he was reading her mind.

"Ani--"

"To me Dara, it's not called pressure." He cuts her off. "For me it's what you call intimacy. A normal thing that couples do.  It’s a very special way of expressing their feelings towards each other."

Dara didn't know what to say. She lowered her head and pouted her lips.

With his back still facing her, he lifted the blanket.

She quietly slips in, moving closer to his body. Her side was touching his back.

"Now go to sleep. We have a long day tomorrow." He said.


==DARA POV==

I turned my head to the side.
His back facing me is obviously a sign that he is not in a good mood.

“I love you, Jiyong.” I whispered, hoping that he’ll change position and hold me in his arms to sleep.

But it didn’t happen.
He didn't stir at all, he didn’t even reply to what I just said.
He’s probably thinking deeply of how unfortunate he is to have me as his girlfriend.
A very boring woman in her mid-twenties who is still living in the classic era of chastity.

While the other girls out there would grab every opportunity they can get just to have him on their bed, I’m here giving him a hard time.
Many girls would even die of happiness if they get to bore his child.

‘God! The charisma of G-Dragon. ‘I thought.

Honestly, I want to be the woman who would be the mother of his babies and I want him to be the father of my babies. But now I wonder if I’ll ever be that woman. It’s not like I’m hesitant to give IT to him, I trust him with all my heart.  It’s just that I’m scared. I’m scared not because of the physical pain that I’ll go through, but more on the emotional outburst that I’ll experience once I lay my all to him.

I love him so much that it hurts sometimes. He is the most important man in my life and I want him to remain in my life forever.

Thoughts of him leaving me because I can’t give him what he needs right now, haunt me everyday.

I closed my eyes and felt a tear slid down the side of my cheek.
 I quickly turned my body to the other side of the bed and wiped it.

==End of DARA POV==


Jiyong felt Dara’s movement. He is well aware that she is crying. Every time there in this kind of scenario she always apologizes and then cries after. He doesn’t understand what’s going on inside his girlfriend’s mind. All he knows is that she is not ready yet. Though he respects her feelings, it still bothers him since he is a man. He has been restraining himself for a long time now. He sometimes wonders on how long he can go on like this.

Taking a deep breath, he turned his body.  He reached out to wrap an arm around her waist and pulled her close to him. It startled Dara making her look over her shoulder.

“I love you too, baby.” He whispered and kissed the back of her shoulder.

Hearing her boyfriend’s sweet words, she immediately became emotional that she sobbed.

“Shhhh…” Jiyong cooed her while caressing her arm. “It’s okay baby, don’t cry. I’m not mad. Let’s just forget about it.”

Dara turned around and buried her face against his chest. “I’m really really sorry, Jiyong. Just give me some time. Just a little more time. I—“

He pressed his lips on hers. “Shhh… Don’t feel pressured about this. It’s okay baby, I’ll wait.”

“Thank you, Jingyo. “ She kissed her back.

----------

Days after Jiyong and Dara came back from their trip, the president called for a meeting.

All the YG artists and staff were present.

“I called you all here today to announce the upcoming activities for the second half of the year.” Hyun Suk started.

“As you all know, we just started Taeyang’s Solar album promotion. Se7en’s mini album is also finished and weeks from now he’ll start promoting as well. 2NE1 will start recording their songs for their upcoming comeback album in a couple of days.” He paused and glanced at Teddy. “I heard all the songs that you’ve prepared and I want you starts working with the girls ASAP. Also, you’ll be working with Choice 37, Big Tone, and, Jeong Sunwoo. They have songs that I want to include in the album.”

Teddy nods his head. "Ye, algessseumnida."

Hyun Suk faced the 2NE1 members. He smiled knowing that they all just came from their short vacation.

“I assume that all of you girls are refreshed from your vacation.”He said.

“Ye.” The girls answered.

“Now, it’s time for work.” His voice suddenly turned serious. “Don’t give your Teddy sunbaenim a headache, arasseo?”

“Ye, sajangnim.”

Hyun Suk rested his back against his chair.

“Big Bang,” He said clicking his tongue. “Now that we have already wrapped up your Japan activities, I think it’s about time for a new album.”

All the members exchanged glances. They smiled at the idea of performing again in Korea.

“Jiyong,” Hyun Suk called.

“Ye.”

“You understand what this means, right?” The president said, clasping his hands over the table.

Jiyong bit his lip and nodded his head.

“Good. I need to hear your compositions ASAP so we can start preparing.”

“Ye, sajangnim.” He replied quietly.

Hyun Suk glanced at the other Big Bang members. “As for you guys, you do the same. Let’s not depend on Jiyong too much. I want each of you to submit some songs to me. I want it by the end of this week, arasseo?”

“Ye.” They all answered.

“Oh, before I forget. Big Bang will go back to Japan for a few days to perform in Odaiba. ” Hyun Suk turned his attention the staff. “You all know where each of you is assigned. Give yourselves some time to rest. Starting this month until the end of the year, everybody will be busy in YG, arasseo?”

Hearing this, Jiyong and Dara found themselves staring at each other.

It’s official, YG president Yang Hun Suk has declared that all YG Family artists will be active throughout the year.

==END of FLASHBACK==