Tired

Tonight

Teddy was holding a camcorder while roaming around the set.

"Where did all the members go?" He mumbled.

"Oppa, where is she?" A familiar voice made him turn to look.

He saw Chaerin talking to their manager at a nearby exit.

He started walking towards her but before he could reach her, she already headed outside.

Following her, he bumped into Bom who seemed to be going the same way.

"Oppa."

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Dressing room." She simply answered.

"Re-touch?"

She shook her head. "I'm going to get Dara. The director's looking for her."

"Is that so? I'll go with you then." He aimed the camcorder in front of her face. "We need more clips for 2NE1 TV."


Walking outside, Teddy kept filming Bom and asking her random questions.

Bom suddenly beamed when she caught sight of the person she was looking for.

"They're hiding there!"

From a near distance, Teddy shifted the camcorder to where she was pointing.

"They're caught." She giggled.

"Shhhh...” He shushed her and made her stand beside him.

Outside the dressing room they can see Dara and Chaerin talking.

Teddy furrowed his eyebrows seeing there was something wrong with the scene.

The two girls seemed to be discussing something serious based on their expressions.
Chaerin was saying something to Dara with a worried expression, while Dara looked like she's been crying.

"Sajangnim's here." One of the YG staff announced as she passed by Bom and Teddy.


++++++++++

 Hyun Suk just finished chatting with the director so he decided to check on the girls.

As he entered the room, the atmosphere automatically becomes quiet.


Bom was getting her makeup retouched, while the hairstylist fixed Minji's hair.
Chaerin was sitting on a couch near Dara, sneaking glances at her friend to check if she has already composed herself.

Dara was trying not to get noticed by the president, but one of the make up artist was not helping.

"Stop crying, Dara-sshi."? Seung Eun consoled her. "Your mascara will smudge."

She was holding a tissue and wiping the excess tears from Dara's cheek.

The scene didn't escape the YG president’s gaze.

"Dara, what's wrong? Did you cry?" Hyun Suk asked her with concern. "Why did you cry again?"

She just forced a smile and shook her head while wiping her tears.

"What's going on? What happened to Dara? Why did she cry?"

Hyun Suk looked around the room waiting for someone to fill him in with what’s happening.

When nobody answered, he turned to Teddy who was religiously filming the scene.

"Uhhh..." Teddy uttered.

Glancing at Dara, he cleared his throat.  

"She was not satisfied with how her shoot turned out." He gulped while his eyes searched the other girls for help.

‘Well, that’s what she told me earlier.’ He thought.


== FLASHBACK ==

The girls were on a filming set to shoot their new music video.

"Okay, let's take Minji's solo first." The director announced.

While waiting for their turn, the rest of the girls engaged themselves in other things.

Chaerin sat quietly in the corner playing games on her iPad.

Bom was messing around with Teddy while the producer and cameraman of MNET's 2NE1 TV were filming them.

Dara was just standing on the side watching Minji's scene.

She was praying hard that when it's her turn she won't forget her steps.
She has been blanking out lately and this was affecting her performance.
Her inability to deliver what is expected of her is making her upset.

Just yesterday, the girls found out from their manager that they have three different music videos to shoot for the whole week. It is going to be jam-packed week for the 2NE1 members. Everything's a rush and Dara was having a hard time coping up. She couldn't focus and concentrate well on what she was doing. The other members noticed that, but they just let her be because they know that it's not only the 2NE1's comeback that is making her mind preoccupied.

Just thinking about it made her eyes tear.

"Aigoo." She muttered, tilting her head back to prevent the tears from falling.

"Dara-sshi,” The director called through his megaphone.

"Y-ye," She replied, secretly wiping her tears away.

"It's your turn."

"Uh, ye." She quickly went to her position.

"Just do some actions and a lot of different facial expressions." The director instructed.

"Ye. Algessseumnida." She took a deep breath and prepares.

When the music started playing, Dara did whatever she can think about.

"Cut!" The director called. "Big smile, Dara-sshi."

"Cut! Act tougher Dara-sshi and don't look down."

"Cut! Look at the camera, Dara-sshi."

"Cut. Okay, done. Next!"

Dara rested her hands on her knees.

She was breathing hard and she can feel her tears starting to fall.


== END of FLASHBACK ==


"Why was she not satisfied with herself?" Hyun Suk asked Teddy.

"Well," He paused to think. "She has her standards."

Teddy gazed back at Dara who was mouthing "kamsahamnida" to him.

'Yeah yeah' He thought. 'Thank me later.'

Hyun Suk gave out a light chuckle and went to check on the others in the room.

Before leaving, he went closer to where Dara was.

She was still sitting quietly and staring at the floor.

"Dara-ah, don't cry." He gently said. "Do well."

She looked up and smiled awkwardly.

"Why do you cry like silly?" He said with a soft laugh.

Dara just shyly bowed to him.

Hyun Suk turned to Bom.

"You should be the one crying." He teased.

"Ani-imnida." Bom responded with a smile, knowing that the president was making fun of her.


++++++++++

When the video shoot ended, the girls bid goodbye to the director and production crews.

Dara and Minji went into the van first.

"Where are Chaerin and Bom?" Dara asked their manager.

"I saw them talking with Teddy outside." Jjangme replied while starting the engine.


At a dark corner of the parking lot...

Chaerin narrated to Teddy and Bom what Dara told her.

“Dara unnie is getting tired of their constant fighting. She feels like Jiyong oppa is taking out all of her energy.  All she wanted was to spend time with him and catch up on lost times since he's been in Japan for a long time. With 2NE1 and Big Bang's busy schedules, plus Jiyong oppa’s mood swings, she’s bound to get crazy already.”

"She's at the verge of breaking down, oppa."  She added with concern. "What are we going to do?"

"I'll contact Jiyong and ask him what's going on." Teddy told them. "For the meantime, take care of her. Do everything to cheer her up. We don't want this issue to reach sajangnim or we're all screwed."

The two girls nod their head.

"Oppa, what's happening to them?" Chaerin asked worriedly. "Are they going to split up?"

"No. Don't say that." He said, putting his hand on her shoulder. "It's just a misunderstanding. You know those two. Later on they'll kiss and make up."

"Oppa, you know that it's not the same as before." Bom said. "They argue a lot recently and Jiyong's attitude towards Dara had already changed so much."

Teddy bit his lip. He knew Bom was right.