The smell of you

My Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He couldn't sleep. Every single second is precious. He can't sleep.

 

Nuzzling the calming smell of cologne, Zelo rests his head against Yongguk's shoulder as he sits in between the man's legs, fingers twining around the hems of a white dress shirt and lips murmurring blurry lines of love.

 

He raises his chin and kisses Yongguk on the mouth, a chaste, simple kiss that is returned with one deeper. They are both going to lose sleep tonight but nothing could ever replenish the times they lost together. Yongguk's arms tighten around Zelo who smiles at the sense of security surrounding him.

 

They have lost so much time, so many moments together. Looking back, it seemed foolish but now that they are together, everything is worth it. Zelo loves the smell on Yongguk's shirt. He never wants to let go of this man again, never.

 

"I miss you."

 

"I miss you too."

 

He closes his eyes and kisses Yongguk again, arms finding their way around the other man's neck, seeking the proximity between their lonely skins once more.

 

"Did you think of me?"

 

"Every day." Yongguk replies with a bite on Zelo's lip. "Did you love another man?"

 

"You're the only person I love. And the last one."

 

Zelo's eyes seem to shine with the tears of certainty and Yongguk kisses his greatest wish on the lips once again, lowering the lean body down onto the bed beneath them as his lips caress the sweet skin.

 

"I love you. I miss you... so much."

 

So much time wasted, so much tears wasted, they've all grown up into different skins but turns out, they are still the same inside.

 

Yongguk smiles with quivering lips as he tastes the tears on Zelo's cheeks with soft kisses. His hands find the bare skin beneath them as he caresses the softness with his callous palms. "We won't separate again. I won't let you go. Never." He hears Zelo's voice, that same voice he heard as he laid on that boy's bed, in that boy's room, holding that boy's hand. It's still that same voice that told him so many things he wouldn't have believed a long time ago. He captures that promise in between his lips and tells that boy he would do the same too.

 

"Yongguk hyung."

 

As they lay in bed, each other's breathes like calming waters enveloping their souls with the moonlight seeping through and warming up where their hands entwine, Zelo whispers a little hoarsely to Yongguk who runs a hand through his hair lovingly.

 

"Hm?"

 

"Tell me about everything you did after I went away."

 

Yongguk chuckles softly, baritone voice a soothing rumble like the crash of a wave against Zelo's chest. "Where do I start? I... took over the company. I didn't finish university though. After that it was all just work and work... trying to forget about you..."

 

Zelo's hand tighten around the hem of Yongguk's white dress shirt as the older man finishes his sentence. He pecks Yongguk on the lips, feeling the tears welling up in his eyes despite the quivering smile on his lips. He's guilty. He's guilty for the heartbreak and the pain. He's a naive boy who doesn't know how to love the right way. "I'm sorry... it's all my fault."

 

Yongguk shakes his head and cups one side of Zelo's cheek, wiping a gleaming tear off with his thumb as he whispers onto Zelo's forehead, careful and soft, as if the boy in his arms would break if he would speak any louder. 

 

"It's not your fault."

 

"If I had--"

 

"Shh. What matters is that we're together now, right?"

 

Yongguk smiles at Zelo and the younger boy feels the corners of his lips slowly come to resemble that on the other's. Yongguk is still the same, he never changes. Zelo hugs the older man tightly, nuzzling his cheeks against the warm chest, smelling the comforting scent as he revel in all gratefulness that his Yongguk hyung is s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter