Visit

My Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Zelo-ah, I put you in for the latest commercial audition.”

 

“What? How come I don’t know about this?”

 

 A deep laughter comes from the other end of the phone. “It’s a good opportunity. Quite a big company and it’s from Korea. You have great chance of getting picked. So might as well,”

 

“Hyung… You didn’t ask me… What if it was something weird…”

 

“This rascal… What are you thinking about.”

 

Zelo chuckles at one end as he leans back onto the comfortable bed. “Well I guess whatever Top hyung wants me to do must be good for me.”

 

“Glad you know.” The older man mumbles quietly before bidding a quick goodbye hastily.

 

“Bye hyung.” Zelo hangs up the phone and the room suddenly submerges back into silence once again.

 

He flips open his laptop and checks his email for the details of the commercial. The company’s name didn’t ring anything inside, perhaps he’s been overseas for too long. He wonders how is everything in Korea right now. Is Yongguk busy taking over his father’s work?

 

 

 

 

“Youngjae… Would you stop ogling at the models and bring me my laptop.” Yongguk grumbles into his palm as he swings around on his office chair, eyeing the distracted secretary who is busy admiring the photographs in that same folder again.

 

“Sorry boss, but these are really good-looking. Especially this one…”

 

“You want to go home early today?”

 

“Huh?”

 

“You can stay at home and look at those forever. I’ll give that to you for free.”

 

“Ah, no boss!” Youngjae runs over and passes the laptop to Yongguk who gives him a brief glare before checking through his documents.

 

“Have you imported everything I told you to?”

 

“Yes boss.”

 

“Stop calling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter